Definitive
definitivecars.com
United_States
Rep
Drives: Elsa - 2015 F80 M3 - YMB/SS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
[Dynamic options: M Sport package, Adaptive M Sport suspension, sports automatic transmission and BMW 3 Series xDrive.
For out-and-out enthusiasts, further features are available to enhance the dynamic driving qualities of the new BMW 3 Series and give them a distinctive visual dimension as well. The M Sport package, which will become available after launch, is designed for this very purpose and has been developed specifically for this model series. It includes the lowered M Sport suspension, featuring a 10 millimeter (0.4 in.) drop in ride height, firmer suspension and damping, and larger anti-roll bars. Also featured are 18 or 19-inch M alloy wheels. The package is completed by an M aerodynamics package featuring special body parts, and by chrome tailpipes, exclusive exterior paintwork and interior trim to match. An Adaptive M Sport suspension with electronically controlled damping is also optionally available for the new BMW 3 Series Sport Wagon. Based on incoming information about body and wheel acceleration, lateral and longitudinal acceleration, vehicle speed and steering wheel position, an electronic control unit adapts the damper mapping to the road surface and driving situation. At the same time the driver can use the Driving Dynamics Control switch to vary the basic suspension characteristics between more comfortable or sportier settings. An 8-speed sports automatic transmission with faster shift times and sporty steering wheel-mounted paddle shifts is also available as an option.

Looking at the bold it makes me think there will be a gap before we can order M Sport. But Jason said avalable at launch. I sure hope hes right! Cause my wife actually wants this option this time!

D
Appreciate 0