shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaserDizzle View Post
...It feels like I'm very close, but I can't get past this hurdle. Any help would be great!...
I have no idea really. I coded BMW Live / Internet in my car 3-1/2 years ago, and 2 days later, I returned to original coding as frankly, both BMW Live / Internet are completely worthless for multiple reasons, and I have never coded it since. It's a Novelty at best, with no real practical use.

That said, you should not be having to FDL Code SIM_ENABLED_MB. For this to work, Telematics needs to be completely disabled, as the Head Unit can only be configured to use either Car SIM or Phone SIM, but not both. This is accomplished via the Bluetooth Option Code and VO Coding. You do not have 644 as you probably have 6NL, in which case you should try same process as me, but using 6NK instead of 644.

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0