View Single Post
      02-13-2013, 11:53 PM   #17
AlphaTheory
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i XDrive M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentmeister7592 View Post
Well its been, what feels like, a LONG road waiting for the car to come in but it is finally here! I am coming out of a 2008 Audi TT Coupe, and can't wait to get in this thing! I will be taking delivery on Wednesday, and yes I will have plenty of pictures for you guys! I have been reading around the forum for a few weeks now in anticipation for my car and it got me even more excited.

I will be picking up a 2013 335i Sedan M-Sport Package. I didn't get too many bells and whistles other than what I felt was good for me. Here is a little rundown:

335i Sedan
Alpine White
Dakota Coral Red/Black Highlights
M-Sport Package
Premium Package
Harman Kardon Sound
Manual Transmission
And I cant wait!!!

And for those of you that are waiting for yours, here was my track record so you know what kind of timing to expect...

July 6th- Production Began
July 17th- Production Ended
July 28th- It was en-route to the US
August 11th- Finishing Touches
August 19th- It's at the dealer awaiting my arrival

Like I said earlier, I will be posting up some photos for all of you

AND ITS HERE!!!!

First impressions after a few hours in the drivers seat... The car is PERFECT. can't find one thing wrong with it. I have heard a lot of people complaining about the soft steering... CLEARLY they didn't drive the car with sport setting activated! The car drives like a dream, and has a setting for whatever mood your in! Anyways.. On to the pics!! I'll get some interior shots tomorrow. I was so excited, I forgot to take those... Lol!

Man!...talk about having the "WOW" factor. Love the pictures. I placed my order a few days ago and i got the same exterior/interior color as yours. So looking at your pictures makes me even more anxious!!
Appreciate 0