View Single Post
      05-05-2013, 05:31 PM   #11
pkimM3r
Banned
Rep
Drives: m3 saloon in granny mode.

um I don't know...seems like there were a lot of ppl out there in groups that they didn't belong in (and its probably like that in every group except in A+). Unless I am seriously over exaggerating the amount of skill one would need to be in a certain group. A+ group you know what you are getting. I was in C and was literally lapping ppl twice in one session and starting last and getting to the front and I am by no means a very experienced driver. I will go to B next time (got recommended to run B by the instructor and was let out alone on the last session) but I think at CCA events, the levels are lower compared to running with other organizations. I asked my instructor while driving what is the difference between me and ppl in B? Nothing. I know some ppl are in the higher groups because they have been to this track a bunch of times, but that doesn't mean anything if you are a slow learner lol.

Alpine - I think you could even get into B perhaps. Lot of guys out in C group that were not as good as you IMO.
Appreciate 0