View Single Post
      10-21-2012, 03:58 AM   #5
Fa5
Rep
Drives: 550xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TObimmer View Post
Its going to be a great vehicle! You'll love it. My client is doing a Euro delivery next month on his. He asked about the M kit but there isn't much info for our market ($$)...or the parts manager is a flop lol
Same here. I don't get any info from the parts manager either when I place my order. Anyway, I did switch my purchase from 335 to 550. It also has the M sport pkg and loaded with goodies but no M brakes and M suspension.

I test drove the 550 and like it better than 335. Not as nimble as 335 but I like the punch when you floor it. My wife also likes the style of 550 better than 335 but I don't agree with her. It is her car so I respect what she likes.

Both cars are very good car which I wish I can have both. Therefore, the M3/M4 is going to be my next BMW purchase when it comes out next year.

Thanks everyone here on what their input on the vehicle and I had learned a lot. Hope she will enjoy the 550.

P.S. My CA is one of the best salesman I ever met. I have been in car business and sales training for long time so I have high standard on salesmanship. Then she meet the standard.

Last edited by Fa5; 10-21-2012 at 04:14 AM..
Appreciate 0