03-20-2013, 10:32 AM   #22
seis-speed
#savethemanuals
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M | GT3 | J392 | GRc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ft1338 View Post
My plan for ED is this: take train to munich, get car, drop car, take train back. 1 day. lol.
I have seen people on flyertalk take delivery and literally not drive the car at all, then hop on a plane to Asia. BMW ED prices are really good, on a lease you can get a fully loaded f30 for less of a payment than a Honda Accord.

I am going in a week, will recap when I get back. I am getting Audi, but I am hitting the Welt and BMW on demand.

I fly into Munich, out of London, I have 2 weeks. At this point I have 3 options after Munich. I could drive to Nice in 2-3 days, or take the train to Amsterdam, or hit the rent a race car East of Frankfurt. I am watching the weather, but I do not like fully planned iteneraries. I have my hotel in Munich and London, still need to firm up Paris (lots) of options. Hope to do all this soon. I have not been to Paris, so I want a few full days. Possible scenario is really take in Munich BMW/Audi possibly more....then make it a Paris/London trip and scrapping the above scenarios. Crazy last minute just the way I like it.
Appreciate 0