View Single Post
      11-01-2012, 05:48 PM   #81
jsbmw87
Gear Head
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reznick View Post
So this is you're first time even seeing an ATS let alone drive one?. Yet you slam it . Because there can be only 1?. What the hell is this, Highlander? You don't need a test drive because BMW is the best, no questions asked. You have your BMW visa card ready to buy new kicks and a pair of Ag's and maybe a new Roly ,cuz your taste in outerwear has to match that high dollar 328 you're rolling around in being the "elitist"( your words , not mine) you are .If that were the case you sure as hell wouldn't be rolling around in a 328.Continue to bury your head in the sand. Its easier that way. Nobody stays on top forever.The competition is closing in fast. Everyone agrees ,the only thing that lets the ATS down is the transmission. I'll agree with that, but I've actually driven it. But then again the steering IS better in the ATS. BMW screwed their first attempt up with electronic steering. But its their first year with this car and they will adjust , just like Cadillac will . I've been on this site since before the e9x came out. I rarely comment on things unless I see something that I just flat out disagree with. I don't talk about the cars I own, but I own quite a few,,all kinds. Loving driving these cars is what owning one should be about , no matter the make. Being seen rolling around town in your designer sunglasses thinking you're better than everyone else is exactly why BMW owners catch so much crap. Hell, I still get cut off on a regular basis in my 330( its an 11 yr old toy for Christ sakes).I laugh to myself because I know why I get this reaction .Sometimes growing up has nothing to do with age
Couldn't agree more with this. Well said!

BJ - if you don't like these threads, don't waste your time telling everyone you're sick of them. Just ignore them.