View Single Post
      07-07-2012, 03:47 PM   #1
Enigma735
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i Sport Line

Duped by Dealer.. Or.. M-Adaptive Suspension

So I ordered an F30 SportLine from BMW of Alexandria, and took delivery in April. I recently was going through my manual because I was bored, and found the Window sticker for my car. The Window sticker had the right VIN, but did not list the Adaptive M Suspension as an option. I know BMW of Alexandria F'ed up the original order and had to order a second the next day, so I am thinking they F'ed it up again and didn't tell me, or the salesperson lied directly to my face (he's no longer employed there...)

When I placed the initial order I asked for the Adaptive M suspension, BMWUSA / MyBMW show Adaptive M suspension (but let's be honest, that site sucks.. it also shows black accents AND red accents under the options, and my car clearly has red (though I initially wanted Black, and BMW of Alex F'ed that up, too, but i've grown to love the red).

So I am trying to figure out how to tell. Someone said to check the dampers, but I have no idea what to look for.

I have (all with the Drivetrain & Chassis, Drivetrain, Chassis options in iDrive):
Eco
Comfort
Sport
Sport+

I have read that this is not indicative of M Adaptive Suspension (sport + and drivetrain & chassis options), and have read elsewhere that it is.. no one seems to know for sure.

I want to find out if my dealer screwed me over, and I need to call BMW of NA and the Manager of BMW Alexandria and have a little talk.

Anyone able to help?

Last edited by Enigma735; 07-07-2012 at 07:18 PM..
Appreciate 0