jzcrna
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtuds
Quote:
Originally Posted by jzcrna View Post
Well, I have approximately 19 more months left on my F30 335i lease and I am starting to contemplate its replacement.

I really want to save money and not go so crazy so I briefly pondered Mini Countryman, Jetta GLI, Infiniti, Q50 (I don't even know what this will cost yet).

If history proves correctly, I will be disappointed in anything other than a BMW. SO....I briefly thought about the 320i. No sport auto with shift paddles. This is a favorite option of mine, but now out of consideration. I might as well keep my 335i and buy it rather than get this 320i.

I think that I will end up getting an Estoril Blue 328i stripper (with sport auto and shift paddles along with xenons). I don't want the flipping premium package, but nooooo Satellite radio seems to only come with the premium package. WTF!!??? I hate the quality of satellite radio, but there are no other options as far as variety..How disappointing. I may have to end up getting premium even though I don't want to.
it's 19 months away, dude....
I know but I'm always dreaming of my next one I want to spend less on the next one also
Appreciate 0