F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Dilema 330d or 328i M Sport
Extreme Power House
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-22-2012, 02:48 PM   #1
derekh929
Captain
Scotland
84
Rep
956
Posts

Drives: F31 330d M Sport
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Scotland

iTrader: (0)

Dilema 330d or 328i M Sport

Well guy's early steps of moving up to new M Sport had new e46 330d M Sport Touring in 2001 then New e90 330d M Sport Salon 2006 and so undecided on new F30 dilemma no manual box option on new 330d and to be honest i'm gutted tbh was looking to move away to alcantara the new hex design and so disappointed that it is not coming to uk.

I was also disappointed as with the leather you don't seem to get the different colour stitching like the Sport and the nice line on the leather to break up the black and no Lemon leather for Black sappire, so know between the 328i and the 320d worried will be disappointed with performance of 320d after having two 330d's and worried about milage on the petrol any help welcome, know do less miles approx 8 to 10k per year
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2012, 01:10 PM   #2
JOHNBMWM5
Live for today tomorrow never comes
JOHNBMWM5's Avatar
United Kingdom
346
Rep
6,720
Posts

Drives: 2016 LCIM3, 2016 435D m S Gran
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekh929 View Post
Well guy's early steps of moving up to new M Sport had new e46 330d M Sport Touring in 2001 then New e90 330d M Sport Salon 2006 and so undecided on new F30 dilemma no manual box option on new 330d and to be honest i'm gutted tbh was looking to move away to alcantara the new hex design and so disappointed that it is not coming to uk.

I was also disappointed as with the leather you don't seem to get the different colour stitching like the Sport and the nice line on the leather to break up the black and no Lemon leather for Black sappire, so know between the 328i and the 320d worried will be disappointed with performance of 320d after having two 330d's and worried about milage on the petrol any help welcome, know do less miles approx 8 to 10k per year
I do about the same now, still ordered the 330D M Sport touring for October.
__________________
Live for now, life is too short.
2015 M6 GC , LCI M3 now 435D M Sport Gran Coup XDrive
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2015, 06:20 AM   #3
Nick the Greek
Banned
France
1516
Rep
6,068
Posts

Drives: M135i. I don't do diesel.
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

What Did He Get In The End?
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2015, 06:27 AM   #4
teaston
Lieutenant General
teaston's Avatar
United Kingdom
2093
Rep
15,174
Posts

Drives: 335d M Sport Plus
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Norfolk 'n' Good

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick the Greek View Post
What Did He Get In The End?
:
Attached Images
 
__________________
Current: LCI F30 335d M Sport - BSM/CR
Mods - ACS Springs, MPSS, Eibach Spacers, M Performance Grilles, Diffuser, Skirt Extensions, Pedal Covers, Floor Mats, CF Spoiler, CF Mirror Caps & CF Interior Trim
Appreciate 1
      06-27-2015, 06:49 AM   #5
roshambo
Captain
United Kingdom
144
Rep
930
Posts

Drives: F36 435i M Sport
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Sheffield

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teaston
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick the Greek View Post
What Did He Get In The End?
:
__________________
F36 435i M Sport
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2015, 03:25 PM   #6
335i nthehouse
Captain
126
Rep
751
Posts

Drives: F30 335i
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Devon

iTrader: (0)

I couldn't understand the post at all

Nick - what's with the old post revivals?
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2015, 03:34 PM   #7
Nick the Greek
Banned
France
1516
Rep
6,068
Posts

Drives: M135i. I don't do diesel.
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335i nthehouse View Post
I couldn't understand the post at all

Nick - what's with the old post revivals?
You have to remember that it my mind, there is no past, present or future.

Just a bunch of jumbled colours that don't necessary conform to an internationally recognised pattern...
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2015, 03:39 PM   #8
335i nthehouse
Captain
126
Rep
751
Posts

Drives: F30 335i
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Devon

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick the Greek View Post
You have to remember that it my mind, there is no past, present or future.

Just a bunch of jumbled colours that don't necessary conform to an internationally recognised pattern...
This attempt to blur the dimension of time is not going to convince the EU banking overlords everything is going to fine.
Appreciate 1
      06-27-2015, 03:43 PM   #9
Nick the Greek
Banned
France
1516
Rep
6,068
Posts

Drives: M135i. I don't do diesel.
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335i nthehouse View Post
This attempt to blur the dimension of time is not going to convince the EU banking overlords everything is going to fine.
Could you please lend me 100 until pay day?


Appreciate 0
      06-27-2015, 03:44 PM   #10
Chompers
Colonel
Chompers's Avatar
United Kingdom
525
Rep
2,036
Posts

Drives: F31 320d MSport (M) BS /CR
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Co. Down

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick the Greek View Post
What Did He Get In The End?
A dose of the 'clap' and has never recovered from it
__________________
Curent: F31 320d MSport BS /CR

Gone: E61 520d MSport Bus Ed, E53 X5 V8 Sport
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2015, 03:47 PM   #11
teaston
Lieutenant General
teaston's Avatar
United Kingdom
2093
Rep
15,174
Posts

Drives: 335d M Sport Plus
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Norfolk 'n' Good

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335i nthehouse View Post
I couldn't understand the post at all

Nick - what's with the old post revivals?
You are trying to find reason in someone that has no concept of normal human reasoning!
__________________
Current: LCI F30 335d M Sport - BSM/CR
Mods - ACS Springs, MPSS, Eibach Spacers, M Performance Grilles, Diffuser, Skirt Extensions, Pedal Covers, Floor Mats, CF Spoiler, CF Mirror Caps & CF Interior Trim
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2015, 04:17 PM   #12
335i nthehouse
Captain
126
Rep
751
Posts

Drives: F30 335i
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Devon

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick the Greek View Post
Could you please lend me 100 until pay day?


Sure, I can take some watches as equity until then. No problem.

While we are EU bashing, why don't I take their approach and lend you 5k to pay me back my 100, but only if you promise to starve Mrs NTG and jr. The dig can keep his lot.
Appreciate 1
      06-27-2015, 04:20 PM   #13
335i nthehouse
Captain
126
Rep
751
Posts

Drives: F30 335i
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Devon

iTrader: (0)

A note to OP - even though I couldn't understand what you were on about, you must be 'wtf?' about all this crap.

It would tickle me silly if it were one of my old posts as I love random mumbling from time to time.
Appreciate 1
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:01 AM.




f30post
f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST