F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > F30 M Sport with Quad Tip Exhaust and diffuser photoshop pic. Thoughts?
GTB Performance
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-12-2012, 11:13 AM   #23
Maz335i
BMW 4 Life...
Maz335i's Avatar
Canada
57
Rep
3,225
Posts

 
Drives: 2015 SO M3 (on order)
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Mississauga, Ontario

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTM_Challenge View Post
We dont plan on making a lip for the luxury line model unfortunately.
This is quite unfortunate!

The only reason I got a Luxury Line is because I wanted the Saddle Brown Interior.

The front of the Luxury, Modern and Sport line are all the same except for the Fog Light Bezel.

Do you plan to make something in the future? Or can I buy a product for the Sport Line and later change the fog light bezel on my car?

I'm sure this does not apply to the exhaust products you guys are going to release, right?
__________________
MODS: *** / M Sport + Performance / Meisterschaft / Challenge / MORR / more to come! ***
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2012, 11:21 AM   #24
GTM_Challenge
GTM_Challenge's Avatar
United_States
114
Rep
2,833
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3,X5M,F30 335
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (7)

Send a message via AIM to GTM_Challenge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz335i View Post
This is quite unfortunate!

The only reason I got a Luxury Line is because I wanted the Saddle Brown Interior.

The front of the Luxury, Modern and Sport line are all the same except for the Fog Light Bezel.

Do you plan to make something in the future? Or can I buy a product for the Sport Line and later change the fog light bezel on my car?

I'm sure this does not apply to the exhaust products you guys are going to release, right?
If you are looking for something soon, we can supply the 3D design poly lip which looks great IMO.

You could always swap on an M sport bumper though

The exhaust products and performance parts will fit all models of 335 of course.
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2012, 11:53 AM   #25
Maz335i
BMW 4 Life...
Maz335i's Avatar
Canada
57
Rep
3,225
Posts

 
Drives: 2015 SO M3 (on order)
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Mississauga, Ontario

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTM_Challenge View Post
If you are looking for something soon, we can supply the 3D design poly lip which looks great IMO.

You could always swap on an M sport bumper though

The exhaust products and performance parts will fit all models of 335 of course.
The M Sport bumper is still not available right?
__________________
MODS: *** / M Sport + Performance / Meisterschaft / Challenge / MORR / more to come! ***
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2012, 12:26 PM   #26
GTM_Challenge
GTM_Challenge's Avatar
United_States
114
Rep
2,833
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3,X5M,F30 335
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (7)

Send a message via AIM to GTM_Challenge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz335i View Post
The M Sport bumper is still not available right?
It's been available a few weeks already. It has to come out of the Germany warehouse, but we can get it in about 1 weeks time generally.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2012, 09:36 AM   #27
nano10
Major
nano10's Avatar
14
Rep
1,029
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i aka Kal-El
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Lake Forest, CA

iTrader: (3)

Will it be possible for the diffuser to have more body color panels to it like f30 m5 diffuser or the e90 performance diffuser? I would like to see a mixture of body paint and black as opposed to all black diffuser. Just my thoughts.
__________________
2013 335i Estoril Blue M Sport/ Coral Red Interior/ M Performance Red Brakes/ Enhanced Bluetooth/ Premium Audio/Performance Grills/BBS CX-R
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2012, 12:19 PM   #28
GTM_Challenge
GTM_Challenge's Avatar
United_States
114
Rep
2,833
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3,X5M,F30 335
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (7)

Send a message via AIM to GTM_Challenge
Quote:
Originally Posted by nano10 View Post
Will it be possible for the diffuser to have more body color panels to it like f30 m5 diffuser or the e90 performance diffuser? I would like to see a mixture of body paint and black as opposed to all black diffuser. Just my thoughts.
Likely to be all carbon, but i think the way were are designing it, you could paint it partially if you wanted more body color.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2012, 12:58 PM   #29
nano10
Major
nano10's Avatar
14
Rep
1,029
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i aka Kal-El
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Lake Forest, CA

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTM_Challenge View Post
Likely to be all carbon, but i think the way were are designing it, you could paint it partially if you wanted more body color.
cool, i was envisioning something like the e90 performance diffuser
Attached Images
 
__________________
2013 335i Estoril Blue M Sport/ Coral Red Interior/ M Performance Red Brakes/ Enhanced Bluetooth/ Premium Audio/Performance Grills/BBS CX-R

Last edited by nano10; 09-25-2012 at 03:14 PM.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2012, 05:36 PM   #30
GTM_Challenge
GTM_Challenge's Avatar
United_States
114
Rep
2,833
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3,X5M,F30 335
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (7)

Send a message via AIM to GTM_Challenge
It'll be full carbon, people can then choose which parts to paint or leave bare
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2012, 11:50 PM   #31
luigimaster24
Captain
luigimaster24's Avatar
Mexico
33
Rep
992
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F12 M6 & 2013 F30 335i
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (5)

Any updates on the quad diffuser? At least a quad version of the stock diffuser?

Also, kindly pm me the price for your Catless downpipe. If it the numbers make sense than I am ready to move forward.

Thank you
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2012, 10:01 PM   #32
zibawal
Major
United_States
11
Rep
1,063
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 X5D
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SFO BAY AREA

iTrader: (0)

Can u do Quad on 328i m sports
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2012, 11:50 AM   #33
GTM_Challenge
GTM_Challenge's Avatar
United_States
114
Rep
2,833
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3,X5M,F30 335
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (7)

Send a message via AIM to GTM_Challenge
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibawal View Post
Can u do Quad on 328i m sports
We're currently finalizing the dual tip Challenge exhaust and diffuser before moving onto the quad tip.
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2012, 08:34 PM   #34
RollingLower42
Lieutenant
RollingLower42's Avatar
11
Rep
541
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 BMW 335I
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTM_Challenge View Post
We dont plan on making a lip for the luxury line model unfortunately.
Do you guys plan on making a Luxury line diffuser for dual tip exhaust?

(interested if so)
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2013, 10:59 AM   #35
nano10
Major
nano10's Avatar
14
Rep
1,029
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i aka Kal-El
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Lake Forest, CA

iTrader: (3)

Any updates on this diffuser?
__________________
2013 335i Estoril Blue M Sport/ Coral Red Interior/ M Performance Red Brakes/ Enhanced Bluetooth/ Premium Audio/Performance Grills/BBS CX-R
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2014, 06:07 AM   #36
Dplaw
New Member
0
Rep
20
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 135
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Russia

iTrader: (0)

Hello guys, please send me all info about that diffuser , I have to buy it immediately. Thanks a lot
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2014, 06:32 AM   #37
Steven1077
Captain
Steven1077's Avatar
England
9
Rep
995
Posts

 
Drives: F21 M135i
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: London England

iTrader: (0)

I like the look of the quad's, the ones in the picture look about the correct diameter and placing, I've seen a few quads that are way too big, but those look like standard diameter pipes which I like, I would even be happy with a standard type diffuser that looks like it came out the factory.
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2014, 12:26 PM   #38
GTM_Challenge
GTM_Challenge's Avatar
United_States
114
Rep
2,833
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3,X5M,F30 335
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (7)

Send a message via AIM to GTM_Challenge
We actually have this muffler in production now We modify the OEM diffuser. We also have our carbon diffuser in process right now.




Appreciate 0
      02-27-2014, 01:38 PM   #39
mikew2069
Major
mikew2069's Avatar
22
Rep
1,314
Posts

 
Drives: F30 335i MSport
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Houston

iTrader: (1)

So are you just going to sell an axle back now instead of the catback? Price, availability?
__________________
2013 F30 335i ///M-Sport
Forgestar/Challenge/BMS JB4
Wagner/Evo Race/M-Performance
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2014, 02:26 PM   #40
GTM_Challenge
GTM_Challenge's Avatar
United_States
114
Rep
2,833
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3,X5M,F30 335
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (7)

Send a message via AIM to GTM_Challenge
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikew2069 View Post
So are you just going to sell an axle back now instead of the catback? Price, availability?
Mike,

We are selling it in 2 pieces now for both dual and quad tip variants. The Tips are now adjustable for easier placement. Also Dual tips can be upgraded to quads etc.

Dual tip rear muffler section : $1295.00
Quad tip rear muffler section : $1595.00

Stainless Steel mid Pipe, no Resonator : $495.00
Stainless Steel mid Pipe, no Resonator : $595.00

We'll have some rear mufflers available in about 2 weeks. More mid pipes will be made a few weeks after.
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2014, 04:59 PM   #41
mikew2069
Major
mikew2069's Avatar
22
Rep
1,314
Posts

 
Drives: F30 335i MSport
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Houston

iTrader: (1)

Very interesting. I look forward to hearing some reviews on this... I had installed the Borla catback a while ago and it was just way too loud and abnoxious with the DP.... I was literally just about to install a cutout with electric valve but now my wheels are turning again...
__________________
2013 F30 335i ///M-Sport
Forgestar/Challenge/BMS JB4
Wagner/Evo Race/M-Performance
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2014, 02:13 PM   #42
Alpine435i
Banned
4
Rep
393
Posts

 
Drives: 435i
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTM_Challenge View Post
We actually have this muffler in production now We modify the OEM diffuser. We also have our carbon diffuser in process right now.




Looks PERFECT!!

Any idea on fitment on an F32? I'm confident the exhaust fitment is close to identical on a 335 and 435, but how about the rear diffuser?
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2014, 12:27 AM   #43
Kevinwstyle
New Member
0
Rep
6
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335IX M-SPORT
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTM_Challenge View Post
Mike,

We are selling it in 2 pieces now for both dual and quad tip variants. The Tips are now adjustable for easier placement. Also Dual tips can be upgraded to quads etc.

Dual tip rear muffler section : $1295.00
Quad tip rear muffler section : $1595.00

Stainless Steel mid Pipe, no Resonator : $495.00
Stainless Steel mid Pipe, no Resonator : $595.00

We'll have some rear mufflers available in about 2 weeks. More mid pipes will be made a few weeks after.
U have the diffuser for sell?
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2014, 09:04 AM   #44
f30GTR
Private First Class
f30GTR's Avatar
1
Rep
168
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 AW F30 335i M-Sport MT
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (0)

I would be interested in a video with no DP.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:41 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST