F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > First ever Alpina B3 in the U.S. ;)
European Auto Source
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-24-2012, 09:38 PM   #67
pkimM3r
Banned
pkimM3r's Avatar
96
Rep
7,321
Posts

 
Drives: m3 saloon in granny mode.
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: lost angeles

iTrader: (0)

Lets catch up then. And not randomly. We can sit and eat amd talk cars. Im interested if this is in fact real.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2012, 09:43 PM   #68
JChan
Second Lieutenant
JChan's Avatar
United_States
3
Rep
235
Posts

 
Drives: 09 BMW E92 M
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Rowland Heights, CA

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 BMW M5  [0.00]
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
LOLOL stop it with the V6 man, you're insulting BMW mann just shut up already about your 328i already jeez.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_B3 View Post
Yes It is a FREE country, and the best country in the world....for that I am very proud.

you can continue with your insulting tone, we are both in OC and will probably run into each other when we do ( as you will recognize my car) , please say hello and I will pop up the hood...

you see this car has a highly advanced V6 3.0-liter engine rather then your inline6 suggestion...

The reason for this is simple: the V6 is better when it comes to packing it into the car’s body. The two twin-scroll turbos are mounted within the V of the engine. This unique approach reduces the length of the inlet tract compared with a regular turbo-vee setup, helping to sharpen throttle response and minimizing heat buildup after air passes through the intercooler.

I try to be respectful even when it is very difficult to keep up with the rush of insults and laughter based on assumptions and speculations, or rumors...

Sam
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2012, 09:49 PM   #69
iDontAlwaysDrink
Private First Class Asshole
iDontAlwaysDrink's Avatar
0
Rep
44
Posts

 
Drives: ....but when I do....
Join Date: May 2012
Location: ....I drink like a fish.

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_B3 View Post
Ocso...I send you a PM regarding the Engine Picture...

I am going to put this threat at rest...and hope to catch up with a few of you in OC.

Sam
This thread got good during the time I was gone apparently. You're now threatening people?

Anyways, dude, relax. Every single person on this thread, every single one, each and all of us, will apologize and believe you once you post a photo of the V6 you claim to have. Just use your iPhone or Blackberry, it doesn't have to be all that detailed. I'm just curious, I mean, c'mon, I didn't even know Alpina offered complete engine swaps. I thought they just did engine tuning while working with what's under the hood from the factory.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILSMKU View Post
it just sucks that the one time in my life that I can afford this car
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILSMKU View Post
Im far from jealous... I can afford a much nicer car than a M3.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2012, 10:08 PM   #70
ocso1606
Lieutenant
ocso1606's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
531
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i M
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Syracuse,NY

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 BMW 525xi  [0.00]
2010 Volvo  [0.00]
2013 BMW 335i M-Sport  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkim1079 View Post
Lets catch up then. And not randomly. We can sit and eat amd talk cars. Im interested if this is in fact real.
Sorry man, Alpina needed my car back for the week to download the computer for (prototype) testing results. I had to ride in this to meet you.....
Attached Images
 
__________________
2013 335i M-Sport, Alpine White, Red Coral Leather, 6SP M/T, 403m 19" wheels, M- Suspension, CWP, M-Performance Exhaust, M-Performance Power Pack!
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2012, 10:11 PM   #71
ocso1606
Lieutenant
ocso1606's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
531
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i M
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Syracuse,NY

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 BMW 525xi  [0.00]
2010 Volvo  [0.00]
2013 BMW 335i M-Sport  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_B3 View Post
Ocso...I send you a PM regarding the Engine Picture...

I am going to put this threat at rest...and hope to catch up with a few of you in OC.

Sam
Sweet man thanks.
Attached Images
 
__________________
2013 335i M-Sport, Alpine White, Red Coral Leather, 6SP M/T, 403m 19" wheels, M- Suspension, CWP, M-Performance Exhaust, M-Performance Power Pack!
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2012, 10:15 PM   #72
Bluesummer
Lieutenant General
Bluesummer's Avatar
Taiwan
179
Rep
15,410
Posts

 
Drives: slower than Ayrton Senna
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nürburgring, be there once, your heart, your soul will stay there.

iTrader: (13)

Garage List
2015 M4  [0.00]
2011 E82 135  [0.00]
2011 M3  [0.00]
2007 335  [0.00]
seems like Alpina became El-peanut
__________________

R.I.P. Steve Noh
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2012, 10:17 PM   #73
ocso1606
Lieutenant
ocso1606's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
531
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i M
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Syracuse,NY

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 BMW 525xi  [0.00]
2010 Volvo  [0.00]
2013 BMW 335i M-Sport  [0.00]
Im done with this thread. REDICULOUS\
__________________
2013 335i M-Sport, Alpine White, Red Coral Leather, 6SP M/T, 403m 19" wheels, M- Suspension, CWP, M-Performance Exhaust, M-Performance Power Pack!
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2012, 10:36 PM   #74
pkimM3r
Banned
pkimM3r's Avatar
96
Rep
7,321
Posts

 
Drives: m3 saloon in granny mode.
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: lost angeles

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocso1606 View Post
Sweet man thanks.

Now THIS was fucking funny.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2012, 11:28 PM   #75
ric124
Lieutenant Colonel
ric124's Avatar
Jamaica
28
Rep
1,556
Posts

 
Drives: F30 335i SP 6MT
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
I would like to see an engine pic too
__________________
Timeline: 335i Sport W/ Adaptive M suspension| Sport Variable steering| Technology PKG| HK Sound PKG| BMW apps| BMW Assist| Sport line hand brake grip| M Performance black kidneys|
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2012, 01:14 AM   #76
rxander
Lieutenant
rxander's Avatar
7
Rep
485
Posts

 
Drives: F30 Alpine White
Join Date: May 2012
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (0)

FP worthy
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2012, 05:21 AM   #77
chaz_master
Second Lieutenant
chaz_master's Avatar
2
Rep
231
Posts

 
Drives: 335i E92 6MT
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_B3 View Post
Yes It is a FREE country, and the best country in the world....for that I am very proud.
Don't know why you're taught this, it's so unbelievably arrogant.

How the fuck could one even judge that anyway?
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2012, 12:00 PM   #78
brembo325
Private First Class
brembo325's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
121
Posts

 
Drives: 325xi
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Denver

iTrader: (0)

Shouldnt have added gills or the cf wrapped hood
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2012, 12:16 PM   #79
bizzyqu
Lieutenant
10
Rep
468
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i xDrive M-Sport
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

The best is that its a 328i, could have spent all that money on a 335i. I never understood why someone spends so much on visual modifications to a sub-model, when they have the extra cash to buy the 335i
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2012, 01:06 PM   #80
ocso1606
Lieutenant
ocso1606's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
531
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i M
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Syracuse,NY

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 BMW 525xi  [0.00]
2010 Volvo  [0.00]
2013 BMW 335i M-Sport  [0.00]
Well said
__________________
2013 335i M-Sport, Alpine White, Red Coral Leather, 6SP M/T, 403m 19" wheels, M- Suspension, CWP, M-Performance Exhaust, M-Performance Power Pack!
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2012, 01:25 PM   #81
bizzyqu
Lieutenant
10
Rep
468
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i xDrive M-Sport
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz_master View Post
Don't know why you're taught this, it's so unbelievably arrogant.

How the fuck could one even judge that anyway?
I'm pretty sure it is judged by speed camera density per square mile
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2012, 01:40 PM   #82
BMWgasm
Hooah!
BMWgasm's Avatar
United_States
1
Rep
126
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 335i M Sport
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Germany

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz_master View Post
Don't know why you're taught this, it's so unbelievably arrogant.

How the fuck could one even judge that anyway?
Why is he arrogant in displaying patriotism? You don't have any? You don't think your country is the best? If not then why live there? It's called an objective opinion and everyone is entitled to it. The fact that he's a giant poser on the other hand...
__________________
'11 E90 335i M Sport Black Sapphire
'13 F30 328i M Sport Black Sapphire
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2012, 03:10 PM   #83
the infamous...
Relapsed Bimmerpost Addict
the infamous...'s Avatar
United_States
435
Rep
17,533
Posts

 
Drives: like I'M BOUT THAT LIFE
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: PARADISE aka CANES COUNTRY

iTrader: (0)

__________________


"simple is clean" -The ///ModFather
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2012, 03:26 PM   #84
DrivenByE30
Colonel
DrivenByE30's Avatar
France
46
Rep
2,905
Posts

 
Drives: '12 F30 Lux 335i 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: OC - SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Community ....

... now thats one heck of a good show !

Bring it back NBC !!
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2012, 03:48 PM   #85
Bluesummer
Lieutenant General
Bluesummer's Avatar
Taiwan
179
Rep
15,410
Posts

 
Drives: slower than Ayrton Senna
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nürburgring, be there once, your heart, your soul will stay there.

iTrader: (13)

Garage List
2015 M4  [0.00]
2011 E82 135  [0.00]
2011 M3  [0.00]
2007 335  [0.00]
OMG that gif is funny
__________________

R.I.P. Steve Noh
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2012, 05:07 AM   #86
chaz_master
Second Lieutenant
chaz_master's Avatar
2
Rep
231
Posts

 
Drives: 335i E92 6MT
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWgasm View Post
Why is he arrogant in displaying patriotism? You don't have any? You don't think your country is the best? If not then why live there? It's called an objective opinion and everyone is entitled to it. The fact that he's a giant poser on the other hand...
I'm fine with patriotism, I love my country as well. I am not however, naive enough to think or say that my country is "the best". I haven't experienced life in every other country so how on earth could I know?

It is not an objective opinion either, it's something that is drilled into americans at a young age. You think it's the best because that is what you are told, it's not an opinion derived from any experience or knowledge.
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2012, 06:13 AM   #87
BMWgasm
Hooah!
BMWgasm's Avatar
United_States
1
Rep
126
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 335i M Sport
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Germany

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz_master View Post
I'm fine with patriotism, I love my country as well. I am not however, naive enough to think or say that my country is "the best". I haven't experienced life in every other country so how on earth could I know?

It is not an objective opinion either, it's something that is drilled into americans at a young age. You think it's the best because that is what you are told, it's not an opinion derived from any experience or knowledge.
How long have you lived in America that you know so much about our brainwashing program? And why do you take so much offense to someone claiming their country is the best? Who cares- people are entitled to their opinion.
__________________
'11 E90 335i M Sport Black Sapphire
'13 F30 328i M Sport Black Sapphire
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2012, 06:07 PM   #88
Number
Number's Avatar
32
Rep
1,235
Posts

 
Drives: ✚
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: ✚ ✚

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz_master View Post
I'm fine with patriotism, I love my country as well. I am not however, naive enough to think or say that my country is "the best". I haven't experienced life in every other country so how on earth could I know?

It is not an objective opinion either, it's something that is drilled into americans at a young age. You think it's the best because that is what you are told, it's not an opinion derived from any experience or knowledge.
I just had some american ice cream and OMG! It's the BEST! Yes. I have tried every ice cream in the world.

Seriously though, this thread was super funny until you got all butt hurt.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:47 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST