F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > ALSO.. few small mods... =]
Steve Thomas BMW
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-15-2012, 05:00 PM   #1
s1k0ne
First Lieutenant
8
Rep
335
Posts

 
Drives: ..
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

s1k0ne 335i

Hi guys,

finally got the EBII F30 that I've been wanting!
Started off wanting the 328 but couldn't resist the sound and power of the I6!

Specs: 335i/ Manual/ Tech Package/ HK/ upgraded rims

Current mods: OEM gloss black grill/ color matched reflectors

Ordered mods: BC racing coilovers/ 20" rims












Had a blue car before and had to keep it blue! previous car was a Acura TL-S
(Ignore the tape, just installed the custom front lip and the tape was to hold until 3M stuck fine)


Last edited by s1k0ne; 04-30-2013 at 11:30 AM.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2012, 05:07 PM   #2
MassBimmer
Major General
MassBimmer's Avatar
77
Rep
7,040
Posts

 
Drives: E90 LCI 328i xDrive
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Norfolk, MA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2009 BMW  [4.50]
Car looks great, albeit a bit dirty
Why order the 19" wheels when you're just going to put aftermarkets on anyway?
__________________
E90 LCI 328i xDrive: M-Sport Conversion / BMW Performance Exhaust / BMW Performance Intake / BMW Performance Steering Wheel / VMR V710 / KW V1
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2012, 05:18 PM   #3
TheObviousChild
First Lieutenant
TheObviousChild's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
363
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335xi - M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Broomfield, CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1k0ne View Post
Hi guys,

finally got the EBII F30 that I've been wanting!
Started off wanting the 328 but couldn't resist the sound and power of the v6!
Nice ride! I'll nicely point out the fact that it's an inline 6 and not a v6 before the crazies come out screaming!
__________________
2013 BMW 335xi EBII over Coral Red / ///M sport / Premium / Cold Weather / 6MT / Nav / Dynamic Handling / HK audio
Previous: 2010 328i / MT
Previous: 2007 328i / AT (boo)
Previous: 2004 325i / MT
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2012, 05:27 PM   #4
s1k0ne
First Lieutenant
8
Rep
335
Posts

 
Drives: ..
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObviousChild View Post
Nice ride! I'll nicely point out the fact that it's an inline 6 and not a v6 before the crazies come out screaming!
fixed! haha
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2012, 05:43 PM   #5
s1k0ne
First Lieutenant
8
Rep
335
Posts

 
Drives: ..
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassBimmer View Post
Car looks great, albeit a bit dirty
Why order the 19" wheels when you're just going to put aftermarkets on anyway?
Didn't want to wait for a custom order.
All i wanted was the EBII in color, HK, M sport package, manual, and the tech package. The 19" rims were included in this car so just took it.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2012, 06:10 PM   #6
4TW
4TW
4TW's Avatar
United_States
37
Rep
876
Posts

 
Drives: F82 M4
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1k0ne View Post
Hi guys,

finally got the EBII F30 that I've been wanting!
Started off wanting the 328 but couldn't resist the sound and power of the I6!

Specs: 335i/ Manual/ Tech Package/ HK/ upgraded rims

Current mods: OEM gloss black grill/ color matched reflectors

Ordered mods: BC racing coilovers/ 20" rims




Had a blue car before and had to keep it blue! previous car was a Acura TL-S
(Ignore the tape, just installed the custom front lip and the tape was to hold until 3M stuck fine)


ill buy the 403's from you
__________________
Current: F82 M4 | AW | DCT
Sold: E92 M3 | AW | ZCP | DCT | Modecarbon | HRE | iPe Innotech | KW V3 | BPM
Sold: F30 335i | EBII | 6MT | M-Sport | Adv.1 Wheels | BC Coils
Sold: F30 335i | Jet Black | 8AT | 1M Bumper | Slek | GT Haus | H&R | MORR
Check out @bmwgram on instagram!
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2012, 06:23 PM   #7
s1k0ne
First Lieutenant
8
Rep
335
Posts

 
Drives: ..
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

ah sorry, not selling them! car's on a 3 year lease so gotta return it the way i bought it.
I assumed that in 3 years, the m4(?) would be out so needed something before that purchase!
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2012, 06:24 PM   #8
AntBabeee
Lieutenant
United_States
15
Rep
584
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1k0ne View Post
Hi guys,

finally got the EBII F30 that I've been wanting!
Started off wanting the 328 but couldn't resist the sound and power of the I6!

Specs: 335i/ Manual/ Tech Package/ HK/ upgraded rims

Current mods: OEM gloss black grill/ color matched reflectors

Ordered mods: BC racing coilovers/ 20" rims




Had a blue car before and had to keep it blue! previous car was a Acura TL-S
(Ignore the tape, just installed the custom front lip and the tape was to hold until 3M stuck fine)

Very Nice... I know this is a BMW forum and all, but I'm still a JDM guy... leave that behind... so I really like your TL. That body TL is my favorite TL type S is one of my favorite car I was actually looking for one in blue, the sonic blue color in a manual but couldnt find one... so then i went with the f-30... still waiting to get mine.

So where were you able to find a 335 on the lot without having to place order? I couldnt find 335i anywhere when i was looking. Im in Bay Area btw, where are you located?
__________________
F30 BMW 335i M-Sport: Estoril Blue II, 19" Rims, Sports Auto, Premium, Technology, Harmon Kardon, Heated Front Seats, Driver Assistance...
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2012, 06:27 PM   #9
s1k0ne
First Lieutenant
8
Rep
335
Posts

 
Drives: ..
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntBabeee View Post
Very Nice... I know this is a BMW forum and all, but I'm still a JDM guy... leave that behind... so I really like your TL. That body TL is my favorite TL type S is one of my favorite car I was actually looking for one in blue, the sonic blue color in a manual but couldnt find one... so then i went with the f-30... still waiting to get mine.

So where were you able to find a 335 on the lot without having to place order? I couldnt find 335i anywhere when i was looking. Im in Bay Area btw, where are you located?

It took me a LONG time to sell my TL because i'm a JDM guy and absolutely loved my car but changes in life made me want something new so moved on to the F30. you must love my LE37s =) I'm actually located in OC.

I had a broker who kept checking all the incoming cars and finally found one. the only thing i didn't get that was on my list was a rear view camera but already used to not having one already
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2012, 06:36 PM   #10
AntBabeee
Lieutenant
United_States
15
Rep
584
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1k0ne View Post
It took me a LONG time to sell my TL because i'm a JDM guy and absolutely loved my car but changes in life made me want something new so moved on to the F30. you must love my LE37s =) I'm actually located in OC.

I had a broker who kept checking all the incoming cars and finally found one. the only thing i didn't get that was on my list was a rear view camera but already used to not having one already
yes i do like the volk rims... makes the car look amazing. As for stock rims, the Type-S stock are sick... be nice if Acura made them 19s haha.
__________________
F30 BMW 335i M-Sport: Estoril Blue II, 19" Rims, Sports Auto, Premium, Technology, Harmon Kardon, Heated Front Seats, Driver Assistance...
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2012, 11:44 PM   #11
TreDirtyFive
Captain
United_States
21
Rep
918
Posts

 
Drives: 335i Coupe
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (8)

niiiize
__________________
335 F30 MSport: N55.Tech.NAV.+
135 DCT:N55.Prem.Sports.NAV.IPod
X-335 E92: Prem.Sports.NAV.IPod
Audi A3: Sports.Tech.NAV.sways.DP.K2 Coils.Flash.etc
X-67 Baracuda Fastback: DragGears.Sway.etc.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2012, 10:17 AM   #12
nbennettksu
Major
32
Rep
1,235
Posts

 
Drives: AYF80/PYE46
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Fort Lauderdale

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1k0ne View Post
Hi guys,

finally got the EBII F30 that I've been wanting!
Started off wanting the 328 but couldn't resist the sound and power of the I6!
Nice, welcome; another former AcuraZine member, I'm guessing?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBasham View Post
Caddy ATS . . . finally, a decent rental car option.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
the wheels make me mad...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhabs View Post
It's one thing for some buffoon to put an M badge on something that doesn't deserve it...it's another for a multi-billion dollar corporation to do the exact same thing and keep a straight face.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2012, 12:55 PM   #13
TheObviousChild
First Lieutenant
TheObviousChild's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
363
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335xi - M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Broomfield, CO

iTrader: (0)

Speaking of Acura to BMW...

My first BMW was in 2004....a 325i. Absolutely LOVED it, but I was still young....24. When the lease was up I thought maybe I should get something more practical....some BS like that.

I was looking at Accords and realized that when you start adding options, they get pricier too.

So I ended up settling on a 2007 Acura TSX. Loved the way it looked (still do) and it was full of tech. But after a couple of months, 4-cylinder and FWD had me longing for my Bimmer. I felt a pronounced sadness every time I saw another 3er on the road. At that point, I knew for sure I was hooked on BMW and would never stray again.

Told my fiance that I was going to the dealership to ask some questions....ha! Came back with a 2007 328i. Totally ATE IT getting out of the Acura lease 3 months in! I was SOOO desperate to get back in a Bimmer, I took a barebones automatic transmission off the lot, but was very happy.

2010, didn't even think about options. Just went back to the dealership and got my 2010 328i which I'm in now....Manual Tranny!

Now I'm (painfully) exercising patience as I wait for my 2013 335xi that you see in my sig below. Can't wait!
__________________
2013 BMW 335xi EBII over Coral Red / ///M sport / Premium / Cold Weather / 6MT / Nav / Dynamic Handling / HK audio
Previous: 2010 328i / MT
Previous: 2007 328i / AT (boo)
Previous: 2004 325i / MT
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2012, 09:14 PM   #14
Jackson743
Lieutenant
9
Rep
475
Posts

 
Drives: 335i M-Sport/EBII/ED 12/5
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Congrats. I can't wait to get my EB M-Sport. I got a long, long wait. January probably.

What kind of 20" wheels do you have on order?
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2012, 12:33 AM   #15
iheart1013mm
Private First Class
9
Rep
178
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 BMW 328I
Join Date: May 2012
Location: LA

iTrader: (0)

I'm a former acurazine member too! Seems to be the trend I loved my TL. Such good cars!



Last edited by iheart1013mm; 11-17-2012 at 12:56 AM.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2012, 05:57 PM   #16
s1k0ne
First Lieutenant
8
Rep
335
Posts

 
Drives: ..
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbennettksu View Post
Nice, welcome; another former AcuraZine member, I'm guessing?
yup acurazine member but was banned YEARS ago from that ***** mod RON A.
previously i was known as as2222 or s1ktltypes. if you know heeltoe, that's my car on the TL section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheart1013mm View Post
I'm a former acurazine member too! Seems to be the trend I loved my TL. Such good cars!

I agree!



20".. you'll see soon.. =] coming on after the coilovers
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2012, 08:16 PM   #17
bcl0328
Major
38
Rep
1,160
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 328i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Abingdon, MD

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObviousChild View Post
Speaking of Acura to BMW...

My first BMW was in 2004....a 325i. Absolutely LOVED it, but I was still young....24. When the lease was up I thought maybe I should get something more practical....some BS like that.

I was looking at Accords and realized that when you start adding options, they get pricier too.

So I ended up settling on a 2007 Acura TSX. Loved the way it looked (still do) and it was full of tech. But after a couple of months, 4-cylinder and FWD had me longing for my Bimmer. I felt a pronounced sadness every time I saw another 3er on the road. At that point, I knew for sure I was hooked on BMW and would never stray again.

Told my fiance that I was going to the dealership to ask some questions....ha! Came back with a 2007 328i. Totally ATE IT getting out of the Acura lease 3 months in! I was SOOO desperate to get back in a Bimmer, I took a barebones automatic transmission off the lot, but was very happy.

2010, didn't even think about options. Just went back to the dealership and got my 2010 328i which I'm in now....Manual Tranny!

Now I'm (painfully) exercising patience as I wait for my 2013 335xi that you see in my sig below. Can't wait!
damn you really love bimmers lol
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 04:16 PM   #18
the infamous...
Relapsed Bimmerpost Addict
the infamous...'s Avatar
United_States
435
Rep
17,533
Posts

 
Drives: like I'M BOUT THAT LIFE
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: PARADISE aka CANES COUNTRY

iTrader: (0)

so far, so good... which wheels u gettin?
__________________


"simple is clean" -The ///ModFather
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 04:20 PM   #19
s1k0ne
First Lieutenant
8
Rep
335
Posts

 
Drives: ..
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the infamous... View Post
so far, so good... which wheels u gettin?
to tell you the truth, getting some BBS LM replicas for now so that i can figure out the offset of the F30s.

On my TL, i've had around 20 something rims to get the perfect offset and rim/ tire set up.

Always best to start with cheap good looking rims and later buy the expensive rims with the perfect fitment.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2012, 03:00 AM   #20
schnell13
Second Lieutenant
schnell13's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
244
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: The Beach

iTrader: (0)

Awesome Type-S

Have to admit that I'm fairly partial to the JDM scene as well, and looked all over for a good TL Type-S such as yours (love the Volks), but couldn't find one that suited me when I was selling my 328Ci a few years back. Went with a cherry 2006 Altima SE-R in Super Black instead and just loved it. Fully loaded, 20% tint, K&N short ram, yellow fogs, Apex'i stainless WS2 exhaust.

Then I found out I was deploying sooner than later, and sold the car to my sister after her Benz took a major dump on her. Got a great deal on the F30 through BMW military sales while deployed and couldn't be happier. My 335i M-Sport's just waiting for me to get home to her! Pics to come after the first mods!

That being said, after I get out and get the practice established, I'm looking once again at acquiring some Japanese steel. The GT-R, perhaps...
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2012, 03:06 PM   #21
s1k0ne
First Lieutenant
8
Rep
335
Posts

 
Drives: ..
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnell13 View Post
Have to admit that I'm fairly partial to the JDM scene as well, and looked all over for a good TL Type-S such as yours (love the Volks), but couldn't find one that suited me when I was selling my 328Ci a few years back. Went with a cherry 2006 Altima SE-R in Super Black instead and just loved it. Fully loaded, 20% tint, K&N short ram, yellow fogs, Apex'i stainless WS2 exhaust.

Then I found out I was deploying sooner than later, and sold the car to my sister after her Benz took a major dump on her. Got a great deal on the F30 through BMW military sales while deployed and couldn't be happier. My 335i M-Sport's just waiting for me to get home to her! Pics to come after the first mods!

That being said, after I get out and get the practice established, I'm looking once again at acquiring some Japanese steel. The GT-R, perhaps...
hahaha JDM dreeeeeam! but i love the M3 and would choose it over the GTR haha. true JDM lover with an infinite amount of money would go for the..... new NSeX
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2013, 11:43 AM   #22
s1k0ne
First Lieutenant
8
Rep
335
Posts

 
Drives: ..
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

new pics with new mods!

__________________
F30 335i 6MT// modified
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:23 AM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST