F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > ASIA > HK F30 Driver
GTB Performance
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-10-2012, 09:58 AM   #331
awhk
Private First Class
2
Rep
134
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 RS4
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

The sales woman told me that the car should arrive in december and hopefully I can take delivery before 2013. I haven't followed up since then.
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2012, 03:26 AM   #332
j.c
Private First Class
Hong Kong
7
Rep
106
Posts

 
Drives: F30 328i
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

my sales told me only have 4 msport 328 arrived in nov. mine will be arrived on dec.
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2012, 08:49 PM   #333
francis_william
Private First Class
2
Rep
159
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 328i sport
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhapsody View Post
my sales told me only have 4 msport 328 arrived in nov. mine will be arrived on dec.
nice christmas present for yourself!
put it up and share your joy later!
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2012, 05:00 AM   #334
j.c
Private First Class
Hong Kong
7
Rep
106
Posts

 
Drives: F30 328i
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by francis_william View Post
nice christmas present for yourself!
put it up and share your joy later!
haha thx man. hopefully can pick it up b4 xmas, so i can have a wonderful xmas with my wife

hows ur ride? mod anything yet?
i am planning get a vossen cv3 19", H&R coilover, brembo 6pot, quad exhaust, and probably stinger vip. still thinking do a threebond coating or wrap it matte white
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2012, 10:20 AM   #335
REDXREDMSPORT
New Member
0
Rep
22
Posts

 
Drives: F30m sport MR
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: HK

iTrader: (0)

Hello Chings, finally got the car today to end the long wait. Maybe the combination is not everyone's taste but i am very happy with it! Only have chance to snap some iphone shot. Hope you guys can get the car very soon and share yours here too.
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2012, 08:43 PM   #336
j.c
Private First Class
Hong Kong
7
Rep
106
Posts

 
Drives: F30 328i
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDXREDMSPORT View Post
Hello Chings, finally got the car today to end the long wait. Maybe the combination is not everyone's taste but i am very happy with it! Only have chance to snap some iphone shot. Hope you guys can get the car very soon and share yours here too.
congratz man, very nice car, looks hot. thanks for sharing it

surprisingly it come with msport brake, my sales told me it does not include in the package

Last edited by j.c; 11-17-2012 at 07:29 AM.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2012, 08:03 AM   #337
clarence
Lieutenant Colonel
23
Rep
1,544
Posts

 
Drives: F30 328i M-Sport
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhapsody View Post
surprisingly it come with msport brake, my sales told me it does not include in the package
It's standard.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2012, 09:39 AM   #338
taboastor
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

 
Drives: F30 328i Sport
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Nice combination! I am a bit regret to get white color, seems red look great and it match the red color light at the back.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2012, 10:04 PM   #339
j.c
Private First Class
Hong Kong
7
Rep
106
Posts

 
Drives: F30 328i
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarence View Post
It's standard.
u mean its standard, just painted with blue color?
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2012, 06:06 AM   #340
clarence
Lieutenant Colonel
23
Rep
1,544
Posts

 
Drives: F30 328i M-Sport
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhapsody View Post
u mean its standard, just painted with blue color?
No, M-sport brake (2NH) is standard equipment on HK-spec M-sports, no need to add as an option.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2012, 11:34 PM   #341
j.c
Private First Class
Hong Kong
7
Rep
106
Posts

 
Drives: F30 328i
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarence View Post
No, M-sport brake (2NH) is standard equipment on HK-spec M-sports, no need to add as an option.
nice to know that thanks clarence
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 12:27 AM   #342
francis_william
Private First Class
2
Rep
159
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 328i sport
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDXREDMSPORT View Post
Hello Chings, finally got the car today to end the long wait. Maybe the combination is not everyone's taste but i am very happy with it! Only have chance to snap some iphone shot. Hope you guys can get the car very soon and share yours here too.

Nice car!!! love the brakes!
OH.. Red on Red is a bit too much red
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 09:27 AM   #343
awhk
Private First Class
2
Rep
134
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 RS4
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDXREDMSPORT View Post
Hello Chings, finally got the car today to end the long wait. Maybe the combination is not everyone's taste but i am very happy with it! Only have chance to snap some iphone shot. Hope you guys can get the car very soon and share yours here too.
Damn, your M Sport looks so sexy!!!
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 09:33 AM   #344
awhk
Private First Class
2
Rep
134
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 RS4
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhapsody View Post
my sales told me only have 4 msport 328 arrived in nov. mine will be arrived on dec.
Just got an update from my sales lady. Mine is expected to be unloaded from the vessel on 4th-5th December. Maximum 2 more weeks for registration. Probably ours are on the same boat now!
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2012, 09:56 PM   #345
j.c
Private First Class
Hong Kong
7
Rep
106
Posts

 
Drives: F30 328i
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by awhk View Post
Just got an update from my sales lady. Mine is expected to be unloaded from the vessel on 4th-5th December. Maximum 2 more weeks for registration. Probably ours are on the same boat now!
good news haha
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2012, 10:56 AM   #346
zachfire
New Member
0
Rep
6
Posts

 
Drives: F30 M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Here she is, EB2!

First F30 M sport EB2 in HK!!
Attached Images
    
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2012, 01:12 PM   #347
clarence
Lieutenant Colonel
23
Rep
1,544
Posts

 
Drives: F30 328i M-Sport
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Did anyone get a service booklet with their car? How about a dealer/importer directory?
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2012, 10:50 PM   #348
francis_william
Private First Class
2
Rep
159
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 328i sport
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhapsody View Post
haha thx man. hopefully can pick it up b4 xmas, so i can have a wonderful xmas with my wife

hows ur ride? mod anything yet?
i am planning get a vossen cv3 19", H&R coilover, brembo 6pot, quad exhaust, and probably stinger vip. still thinking do a threebond coating or wrap it matte white
sounds nice! Those Vossen CV3 looks really nice and reasonable priced too! deep concave for the win! H&R coilover?Is it out already for F30? sell me your M sport brakes when you switch to 6POT! I pre-ordered it already!
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2012, 10:51 PM   #349
francis_william
Private First Class
2
Rep
159
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 328i sport
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachfire View Post
First F30 M sport EB2 in HK!!
wow! that color!!!
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2012, 10:19 PM   #350
j.c
Private First Class
Hong Kong
7
Rep
106
Posts

 
Drives: F30 328i
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by francis_william View Post
sounds nice! Those Vossen CV3 looks really nice and reasonable priced too! deep concave for the win! H&R coilover?Is it out already for F30? sell me your M sport brakes when you switch to 6POT! I pre-ordered it already!
haha, once i know it come with msport brake, i might spend the money on other parts. will definitely let u know if i plan to sell it

loves the deep concave, but still waiting for Vossen made 19" fit for f30, 20" just too expensive for me
H&R coilover http://www.f30post.com/forums/showth...p%3BR+coilover but not sure available in hk yet.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2012, 02:55 AM   #351
vincent813
Enlisted Member
Hong Kong
1
Rep
47
Posts

 
Drives: F30 328i (White), Jag XF, E39
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Trying to keep original but add small features in . Sorry about the low quality pic, I guess i need to get a new phone soon ...
1) Side door and fuel cap stickers

2) DIY red brake Calipers , looking great isnt it ?


3) Side view


Comments ?
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2012, 04:01 AM   #352
francis_william
Private First Class
2
Rep
159
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 328i sport
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hong Kong

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent813 View Post
Trying to keep original but add small features in . Sorry about the low quality pic, I guess i need to get a new phone soon ...
1) Side door and fuel cap stickers

2) DIY red brake Calipers , looking great isnt it ?


3) Side view


Comments ?
HAHAHAHA truly Mighty CAR MODS style
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:22 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST