F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > Very Annoyed... and CA is no help!!! Tempted to cancel...
Steve Thomas BMW
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-21-2012, 03:59 PM   #45
DigitalMPower
Private First Class
DigitalMPower's Avatar
2
Rep
155
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F30 335i
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (0)

My car is coming to Texas and has been waiting on a boat since 11/14 so you West Coasters aren't the only ones
__________________
2013 F30 335i Alpine White M-Sport w/ Coral Red Dakota
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2012, 06:23 PM   #46
CheeseJaguar
New Member
1
Rep
25
Posts

 
Drives: 2003 Camry LE
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: San Jose, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntBabeee View Post
I DONT RECOMMEND AUTOMALL BMW TO ANYONE IN THE BAY AREA STAY AWAY. I LEARNED MY LESSON! Manager was no help when I called today.
Noted. I have had an extremely good experience otherwise with BMW of Mountain View. Didn't fair so great with Steven's Creek, but I did hear that East Bay BMW is extremely mod-friendly when it comes to repairing cars under warranty.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2012, 06:58 PM   #47
nsquared
[Versatile]
nsquared's Avatar
24
Rep
1,519
Posts

 
Drives: (S)LOW.
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: California & Utah

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseJaguar View Post
Noted. I have had an extremely good experience otherwise with BMW of Mountain View. Didn't fair so great with Steven's Creek, but I did hear that East Bay BMW is extremely mod-friendly when it comes to repairing cars under warranty.
Mountain View is where its @. Make sure to talk to Mike Borbet.
__________________
'13 AW F30 335i ///M-Sport 6MT. OEM(+).

[Liquid Innovations] [Envisions] [Rob's Speed Shop]
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2012, 07:44 PM   #48
AntBabeee
Lieutenant
United_States
15
Rep
584
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseJaguar View Post
Noted. I have had an extremely good experience otherwise with BMW of Mountain View. Didn't fair so great with Steven's Creek, but I did hear that East Bay BMW is extremely mod-friendly when it comes to repairing cars under warranty.
By east bay BMW, do you happen to know which one exactly?
__________________
F30 BMW 335i M-Sport: Estoril Blue II, 19" Rims, Sports Auto, Premium, Technology, Harmon Kardon, Heated Front Seats, Driver Assistance...
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2012, 10:18 PM   #49
Kaitain
Private
2
Rep
86
Posts

 
Drives: Estoril Blue II F30 M Sport
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: SF Bay Area

iTrader: (1)

Voyage *Details
*Bill of Lading *Number *Booking *Number *Vessel *Name *Voyage *Number *Port of Load *ETD
*(DD-MM-YYYY) *Port of *Discharge *ETA
*(DD-MM-YYYY) *Port of *Receipt *Port of Final *Destination
***
***
*ACD24601 *DEBRB1074589 *BESS *CD246-BSS *BREMERHAVEN *18-11-2012 *PORT HUENEME, CA *12-12-2012 * *
Status Details
*Status *Status*Location *Date
*(DD-MM-YYYY HH:MM:SS) *Status Quantity
***
*
*RECEIVED AT TERMINAL *BREMERHAVEN *18-11-2012 18:00:00 *1
*BOOKED *BREMEN *16-11-2012 11:39:47 *1

Looks like my car is ahead of schedule, a Munich build that went through Bremerhaven. The car got there on the 16th and shipped out on the 18th, no holding issues at all. Guess I am lucky.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2012, 10:57 PM   #50
ianturner
Second Lieutenant
3
Rep
287
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: DE

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikneo View Post
Yep me too... is it a coincidence that both our stalled orders are to the Bay area (different dealerships)? I think maybe not...
i'm east coast and i've been on "released to carrier awaiting transport to port" for 10 days now....
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2012, 12:23 AM   #51
AntBabeee
Lieutenant
United_States
15
Rep
584
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianturner View Post
i'm east coast and i've been on "released to carrier awaiting transport to port" for 10 days now....
please let me know when you get to the next status.
__________________
F30 BMW 335i M-Sport: Estoril Blue II, 19" Rims, Sports Auto, Premium, Technology, Harmon Kardon, Heated Front Seats, Driver Assistance...
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2012, 12:50 AM   #52
azzurro
First Lieutenant
United_States
5
Rep
398
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Del Mar, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsquared View Post
Ah, a EB II with dynamic handling, HK and no sport auto? Tough Find.
I would take sport auto and 19" wheels but I want Dynamic Handling. I'm somewhat flexible.
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2012, 01:32 AM   #53
nikneo
Private First Class
2
Rep
126
Posts

 
Drives: F30 328i Sport
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Santa Clara, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntBabeee View Post
Where did you order from? What's your current status?
ordered from mountain view. been on status 182 for 3 weeks now
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2012, 02:13 AM   #54
AntBabeee
Lieutenant
United_States
15
Rep
584
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
I wonder if anyone's car ever just happen to arrive and show up. Like status never got updated but it's on a boat and on its way and you happen to not know and dealer calls unexpectedly saying car is here. Has that happen to anyone?
__________________
F30 BMW 335i M-Sport: Estoril Blue II, 19" Rims, Sports Auto, Premium, Technology, Harmon Kardon, Heated Front Seats, Driver Assistance...
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2012, 05:20 AM   #55
nikneo
Private First Class
2
Rep
126
Posts

 
Drives: F30 328i Sport
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Santa Clara, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntBabeee View Post
I wonder if anyone's car ever just happen to arrive and show up. Like status never got updated but it's on a boat and on its way and you happen to not know and dealer calls unexpectedly saying car is here. Has that happen to anyone?
haha that would be... terrible! i love tracking my toys.... which is the root of the problem here. well that and the terrible BMW tracking system
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2012, 09:04 AM   #56
nsquared
[Versatile]
nsquared's Avatar
24
Rep
1,519
Posts

 
Drives: (S)LOW.
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: California & Utah

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikneo View Post
ordered from mountain view. been on status 182 for 3 weeks now
Really? Interesting.
__________________
'13 AW F30 335i ///M-Sport 6MT. OEM(+).

[Liquid Innovations] [Envisions] [Rob's Speed Shop]
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2012, 10:42 AM   #57
ianturner
Second Lieutenant
3
Rep
287
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: DE

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikneo View Post
haha that would be... terrible! i love tracking my toys.... which is the root of the problem here. well that and the terrible BMW tracking system
better than Audi's non existant tracking system.
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2012, 06:13 PM   #58
nikneo
Private First Class
2
Rep
126
Posts

 
Drives: F30 328i Sport
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Santa Clara, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsquared View Post
Really? Interesting.
yea... but then i think status 182 is really outside the dealership's control. No idea what the hold up is between factory and port. I'll give it till Monday before pestering someone again (don't really have a choice now do I?)
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2012, 06:23 PM   #59
AntBabeee
Lieutenant
United_States
15
Rep
584
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikneo View Post
haha that would be... terrible! i love tracking my toys.... which is the root of the problem here. well that and the terrible BMW tracking system
Since this is such a long waiting with no information on status change. I hope the situation is that status isn't being updated. haha
__________________
F30 BMW 335i M-Sport: Estoril Blue II, 19" Rims, Sports Auto, Premium, Technology, Harmon Kardon, Heated Front Seats, Driver Assistance...
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2012, 06:11 AM   #60
nikneo
Private First Class
2
Rep
126
Posts

 
Drives: F30 328i Sport
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Santa Clara, CA

iTrader: (0)

finally a status change today!!! "your vehicle is at the port awaiting a shipping vessel. There is no shipping information available at this time". Hahah i know a lot of people would still be pissed off at that but I'm just glad to finally see *some* progress.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2012, 10:55 PM   #61
Boosted John
Internet Ninja
Boosted John's Avatar
12
Rep
622
Posts

 
Drives: 13 AH3
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jax, Fl

iTrader: (0)

you have no control over how long it takes for the car to get built and neither does your ca. sometimes the manufacturer has delays to to supply shortages or other factors. he is telling you the same thing the 800# says because he is using basically the same source. Believe me they are not trying to hold your car up so it would take longer for you to get it. just RELAX and the the process run it's course. typically the process is 8-10 weeks form order to delivery.

Even if your car comes in Jan you will still get the holiday cash as long as you get the
deal submitted to BMWfs. when you get approved you are locked into the programs for 60 days, even if that program no longer exists. If the end of dec your 60 days is up get them to resubmit so the 60 day lock on the programs get locked in again.
__________________
2013 BMW ActiveHybrid 3 /// Msport Pkg. M performance fornt lip, Black Kidney Grills, H&R Sport Springs, BBS CH-R

Appreciate 0
      11-25-2012, 11:33 PM   #62
AntBabeee
Lieutenant
United_States
15
Rep
584
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted John View Post
you have no control over how long it takes for the car to get built and neither does your ca. sometimes the manufacturer has delays to to supply shortages or other factors. he is telling you the same thing the 800# says because he is using basically the same source. Believe me they are not trying to hold your car up so it would take longer for you to get it. just RELAX and the the process run it's course. typically the process is 8-10 weeks form order to delivery.

Even if your car comes in Jan you will still get the holiday cash as long as you get the
deal submitted to BMWfs. when you get approved you are locked into the programs for 60 days, even if that program no longer exists. If the end of dec your 60 days is up get them to resubmit so the 60 day lock on the programs get locked in again.
Thanks for the info. If they lock me in does that mean I have to start paying for the car before I take delivery of it?
__________________
F30 BMW 335i M-Sport: Estoril Blue II, 19" Rims, Sports Auto, Premium, Technology, Harmon Kardon, Heated Front Seats, Driver Assistance...
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2012, 11:35 PM   #63
AntBabeee
Lieutenant
United_States
15
Rep
584
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikneo View Post
finally a status change today!!! "your vehicle is at the port awaiting a shipping vessel. There is no shipping information available at this time". Hahah i know a lot of people would still be pissed off at that but I'm just glad to finally see *some* progress.
Im still at awaiting for carrier. Online changed and says production ended, but 800# still waiting for carrier. Confused! When i hover over the production ended icon online it says Vehicle has left the plant. But according to 800# and the manager at the dealer they said its at the factory still...
__________________
F30 BMW 335i M-Sport: Estoril Blue II, 19" Rims, Sports Auto, Premium, Technology, Harmon Kardon, Heated Front Seats, Driver Assistance...
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2012, 04:55 PM   #64
AntBabeee
Lieutenant
United_States
15
Rep
584
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
FINALLY ITS RELEASED TO A CARRIER... lets see how the rest plays out. Does anyone have a schedule or know where I can find the schedule of ships leaving the port. Im located in California if that makes any difference.
__________________
F30 BMW 335i M-Sport: Estoril Blue II, 19" Rims, Sports Auto, Premium, Technology, Harmon Kardon, Heated Front Seats, Driver Assistance...
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2012, 05:00 PM   #65
Sharp_Cai
Lieutenant
Sharp_Cai's Avatar
7
Rep
534
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Fremont, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntBabeee View Post
FINALLY ITS RELEASED TO A CARRIER... lets see how the rest plays out. Does anyone have a schedule or know where I can find the schedule of ships leaving the port. Im located in California if that makes any difference.


Ask your CA for the shipping company first, and then go on the website. The most of the German built cars ship by W&W from Germany to East Coast, NKY to the West Coast.

Here is the link for W&W http://sagaweb.2wglobal.com/AppSchedules/
__________________
2013 BMW 335i EBII ///M Sport MPPK MPE 405M
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2012, 05:08 PM   #66
AntBabeee
Lieutenant
United_States
15
Rep
584
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp_Cai View Post
Ask your CA for the shipping company first, and then go on the website. The most of the German built cars ship by W&W from Germany to East Coast, NKY to the West Coast.

Here is the link for W&W http://sagaweb.2wglobal.com/AppSchedules/
Thank you. When do you get to take delivery of your car?
__________________
F30 BMW 335i M-Sport: Estoril Blue II, 19" Rims, Sports Auto, Premium, Technology, Harmon Kardon, Heated Front Seats, Driver Assistance...
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:53 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST