F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > My So Cal EB2
GTB Performance
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-01-2013, 04:31 PM   #1
azzurro
First Lieutenant
United_States
5
Rep
398
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Del Mar, CA

iTrader: (0)

My So Cal EB2

Name:  P1000844.jpg
Views: 1339
Size:  290.0 KB

Name:  P1000847.jpg
Views: 1322
Size:  244.6 KB

Name:  P1000849.jpg
Views: 1321
Size:  278.5 KB

Name:  P1000850.jpg
Views: 1334
Size:  230.5 KB

Name:  P1000853.jpg
Views: 1267
Size:  234.0 KB

Name:  P1000856.jpg
Views: 1301
Size:  275.8 KB
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2013, 04:42 PM   #2
Alen E90
Major General
Alen E90's Avatar
United_States
91
Rep
8,210
Posts

 
Drives: E90 328i TiAg
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: SO. CAL-818 (SFV)

iTrader: (6)

...and she's a beauty!
__________________

TiAg FTW!
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2013, 05:23 PM   #3
mdsbuc
Second Lieutenant
mdsbuc's Avatar
United_States
2
Rep
219
Posts

 
Drives: '13 335i M Sport-'12MustGT 5.0
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lutz, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alen E90 View Post
...and she's a beauty!
+1

What interior options did you choose? Any chance for some photos of the dash, console, seats, m sport steering wheel, etc.?

She's really sweet! Enjoy!

.
__________________

2013 335i M Sport- EBII / BLACK / Dk Walnut /Packages- Prem / DHP / Tech / Driver Assist / DA Plus Options- 8 Sprt AT / Htd FS / HK / Hi Bm Asst /403 19" w/perf tyres

Ordered: 12/15/12, ED Delivery Date: 04/23/13
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2013, 05:33 PM   #4
Jackson743
Lieutenant
9
Rep
475
Posts

 
Drives: 335i M-Sport/EBII/ED 12/5
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA

iTrader: (0)

Congratulations it's gorgeous.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2013, 06:08 PM   #5
azzurro
First Lieutenant
United_States
5
Rep
398
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Del Mar, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsbuc View Post
+1

What interior options did you choose? Any chance for some photos of the dash, console, seats, m sport steering wheel, etc.?

She's really sweet! Enjoy!

.
Give me 15-20 minutes & I'll go take some of what you requested.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2013, 06:58 PM   #6
azzurro
First Lieutenant
United_States
5
Rep
398
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Del Mar, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsbuc View Post
+1

What interior options did you choose? Any chance for some photos of the dash, console, seats, m sport steering wheel, etc.?

She's really sweet! Enjoy!

.
Name:  P1000857.jpg
Views: 1186
Size:  249.0 KB

Name:  P1000861.jpg
Views: 1185
Size:  267.9 KB

Name:  P1000858.jpg
Views: 1149
Size:  282.4 KB
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2013, 07:14 PM   #7
nano10
Major
nano10's Avatar
14
Rep
1,029
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i aka Kal-El
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Lake Forest, CA

iTrader: (3)

Very nice!
__________________
2013 335i Estoril Blue M Sport/ Coral Red Interior/ M Performance Red Brakes/ Enhanced Bluetooth/ Premium Audio/Performance Grills/BBS CX-R
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2013, 07:52 PM   #8
Sharp_Cai
Lieutenant
Sharp_Cai's Avatar
7
Rep
523
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Fremont, CA

iTrader: (0)

Nice!
__________________
2013 BMW 335i EBII ///M Sport MPPK MPE 405M
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2013, 08:17 PM   #9
rxander
Lieutenant
rxander's Avatar
7
Rep
485
Posts

 
Drives: F30 Alpine White
Join Date: May 2012
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (0)

Nice car bud looks like La Jolla.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2013, 08:25 PM   #10
mdsbuc
Second Lieutenant
mdsbuc's Avatar
United_States
2
Rep
219
Posts

 
Drives: '13 335i M Sport-'12MustGT 5.0
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lutz, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzurro View Post
Give me 15-20 minutes & I'll go take some of what you requested.
How fantastic! You have the interior that we have ordered, and have confirmed for us that our choice is absolutely correct. It's beautiful, inside and out!!!


.
__________________

2013 335i M Sport- EBII / BLACK / Dk Walnut /Packages- Prem / DHP / Tech / Driver Assist / DA Plus Options- 8 Sprt AT / Htd FS / HK / Hi Bm Asst /403 19" w/perf tyres

Ordered: 12/15/12, ED Delivery Date: 04/23/13
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2013, 11:58 PM   #11
azzurro
First Lieutenant
United_States
5
Rep
398
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Del Mar, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxander View Post
Nice car bud looks like La Jolla.
The last pic is La Jolla off Prestwick Drive. All of the others are Del Mar.
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2013, 12:01 AM   #12
azzurro
First Lieutenant
United_States
5
Rep
398
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Del Mar, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsbuc View Post
How fantastic! You have the interior that we have ordered, and have confirmed for us that our choice is absolutely correct. It's beautiful, inside and out!!!


.
The interior is great no matter what you order. The aluminum hex looks great too which I originally ordered but the wood is even better IMHO. I think it gives it a little more sophistication. Most of the F10's you see will have the wood grain trims. You'll enjoy it. When does your car arrive?
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2013, 12:12 AM   #13
mdsbuc
Second Lieutenant
mdsbuc's Avatar
United_States
2
Rep
219
Posts

 
Drives: '13 335i M Sport-'12MustGT 5.0
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lutz, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzurro View Post
The interior is great no matter what you order. The aluminum hex looks great too which I originally ordered but the wood is even better IMHO. I think it gives it a little more sophistication. Most of the F10's you see will have the wood grain trims. You'll enjoy it. When does your car arrive?
You've stated perfectly just what I think of the interior trim choices. It was a tough decision when we placed the order. Should we go sporty on the outside and sporty on inside, or should we go sporty/elegant? We chose the latter, with an aggressive look "out there," and a more pampered feel within. We've got a long wait though. Our European Delivery is not until April 23rd. It takes forums like this and photos like yours to hold me over until pick-up.

.
__________________

2013 335i M Sport- EBII / BLACK / Dk Walnut /Packages- Prem / DHP / Tech / Driver Assist / DA Plus Options- 8 Sprt AT / Htd FS / HK / Hi Bm Asst /403 19" w/perf tyres

Ordered: 12/15/12, ED Delivery Date: 04/23/13
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2013, 12:29 AM   #14
azzurro
First Lieutenant
United_States
5
Rep
398
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Del Mar, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsbuc View Post
You've stated perfectly just what I think of the interior trim choices. It was a tough decision when we placed the order. Should we go sporty on the outside and sporty on inside, or should we go sporty/elegant? We chose the latter, with an aggressive look "out there," and a more pampered feel within. We've got a long wait though. Our European Delivery is not until April 23rd. It takes forums like this and photos like yours to hold me over until pick-up.

.
APRIL 23RD???? Why so long??? I could NEVER wait that long. I ordered a car Oct 16th which was an SA build and after 30 days I realized the car wasn't going to come until February at which point I started contacting dealers and found one in LA and bought it Dec 6th. After a month I was like...EFF THIS. Maybe you can wait better than me.

Once you do the ED you'll have to wait again until your car gets shipped back to the US. If I were you, I'd forget about the 7% ED discount and just go find a car that you can be driving in the next couple of weeks unless you have some specific build. Good luck.
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2013, 01:18 AM   #15
mdsbuc
Second Lieutenant
mdsbuc's Avatar
United_States
2
Rep
219
Posts

 
Drives: '13 335i M Sport-'12MustGT 5.0
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lutz, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzurro View Post
APRIL 23RD???? Why so long??? I could NEVER wait that long. I ordered a car Oct 16th which was an SA build and after 30 days I realized the car wasn't going to come until February at which point I started contacting dealers and found one in LA and bought it Dec 6th. After a month I was like...EFF THIS. Maybe you can wait better than me.

Once you do the ED you'll have to wait again until your car gets shipped back to the US. If I were you, I'd forget about the 7% ED discount and just go find a car that you can be driving in the next couple of weeks unless you have some specific build. Good luck.
Well, our vacation was planned around an invitation of a friend in Germany for his daughter's confirmation. Having done an ED before and realizing that this would be another opportunity for one, we decided to do it. There is nothing like taking your own car and exploring Europe, pushing switchbacks in the Alps, and taking the car up to its top speed limiter on the Autobahn. When the car comes back stateside, seeing "her" and driving her brings back incredible memories every time. I've got two competent, and relatively new cars to tide me over until we get to pick up the new bimmer. The waiting's tough, but I can do it!


.
__________________

2013 335i M Sport- EBII / BLACK / Dk Walnut /Packages- Prem / DHP / Tech / Driver Assist / DA Plus Options- 8 Sprt AT / Htd FS / HK / Hi Bm Asst /403 19" w/perf tyres

Ordered: 12/15/12, ED Delivery Date: 04/23/13
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2013, 01:38 AM   #16
Alpine F31
Lieutenant Colonel
Alpine F31's Avatar
United_States
29
Rep
1,833
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 328i M Sport
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sherman Oaks, CA

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Beautiful car (obviously! )

AWESOME neighborhood!
__________________
2013 328i M Sport
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2013, 10:16 AM   #17
ES_TRADER
Colonel
68
Rep
2,696
Posts

 
Drives: 328i, 335i, M3, 535i, X5, 36M
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: OC

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2014 Ford Raptor  [0.00]
2012 328i E92  [5.00]
2013 X5  [0.00]
2013 335i F30  [4.00]
1990 Toyota Previa  [0.00]
1997 E36 M3  [5.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
2011 535i  [0.00]
Excellent photos. Love the car and color. Matches the scenery perfectly
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2013, 10:57 AM   #18
Alexzander23
Private
Alexzander23's Avatar
Puerto Rico
1
Rep
82
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i SPORT
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Germany

iTrader: (0)

Nice!!!
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2013, 03:52 PM   #19
the infamous...
Relapsed Bimmerpost Addict
the infamous...'s Avatar
United_States
433
Rep
17,533
Posts

 
Drives: like I'M BOUT THAT LIFE
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: PARADISE aka CANES COUNTRY

iTrader: (0)

congrats, m-sport ftmfw!!!
__________________


"simple is clean" -The ///ModFather
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2013, 10:44 PM   #20
Dillon
New Member
United_States
0
Rep
9
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 BMW 328i
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

Looks really good! I love your car! I'm thinking about putting some tints on my car as well. I'm probably going to put 20% like you did.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:48 AM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST