F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > Rollershoot: to Seattle on a Banh Mi run
GTB Performance
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-15-2013, 03:36 PM   #23
Monkeycmonkeydo
Private
Monkeycmonkeydo's Avatar
United_States
1
Rep
86
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i sedan
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: City of angels

iTrader: (0)

A+ on the photos. Well done!!!
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2013, 04:20 PM   #24
Photoman
Captain
Photoman's Avatar
Canada
15
Rep
768
Posts

 
Drives: F30 328i
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 BMW 328i  [5.00]
Simply gorgeous shots!
__________________
2012 328i LuxLine| IBM| SB | 19" 343M Reps | ///MPE | H&R Sport Springs | Custom Sportline Grills
Pics here: http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=703355
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2013, 04:48 PM   #25
Dinh335
Captain
18
Rep
700
Posts

 
Drives: 2004 RX8/2013 335 MSPORT 6MT
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Arlington VA

iTrader: (0)

Great shots! Cars look awesome.
Hows the ride on the h&Rs? and is it any more bumpy /less bumpy with passengers?

Most 328 owners with it have said it's great, im 335 so just curious due to weight difference btwn the 2 cars.
__________________
2013 335i Mineral Grey MSPORT 6MT/*M PERF POWER KIT* first on the forum!/
PREM/DAKOTA BLACK LEATHER/BURL/TECH/HEATED SEATS/
2015 Tanzanite Blue M3 on order, due January 2015.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2013, 05:02 PM   #26
BMoutlaW
Team Blop
BMoutlaW's Avatar
United_States
14
Rep
253
Posts

 
Drives: F30 328i M-sport
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Renton, Washington

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinh335 View Post
Great shots! Cars look awesome.
Hows the ride on the h&Rs? and is it any more bumpy /less bumpy with passengers?

Most 328 owners with it have said it's great, im 335 so just curious due to weight difference btwn the 2 cars.
No real difference that i've noticed but its only been a week im gonna let it settle some more and I'll get back to you.

Thanks everyone for the love appreciate it. Just a small town boy trying to make it in Seattle. Lol
__________________
Finally Famous!
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2013, 08:16 PM   #27
bcl0328
Major
38
Rep
1,158
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 328i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Abingdon, MD

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwnSng View Post
But you would have modded your M3 as well...and would probably be in the 90k range when it was all said and done. Enjoy, and no regrets.
i would leave mine stock. they look great as is. only thing i might do is make it louder.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2013, 08:18 PM   #28
rxander
Lieutenant
rxander's Avatar
7
Rep
485
Posts

 
Drives: F30 Alpine White
Join Date: May 2012
Location: San Diego

iTrader: (0)

awesome pics, the photographer and camera make all the difference. What camera ?
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2013, 09:31 PM   #29
AntBabeee
Lieutenant
United_States
15
Rep
584
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
OP: VERY NICE! I want to get the front lip and the rear diffuser. Debating if i should paint the splitters on EB2 and live the thin lip at the bottom matte black or leave the whole kit matte black. What do you think? Rear diffuser would be matte black for sure.

BTW camera man seems very dedicated for being in the trunk, but he did a FANTASTIC JOB!

I want banh mi too now... how far do you have to drive for it? Im from the bay area in California. It's all over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsx86 View Post
Looks great! Reminds me, gonna get some banh mi for lunch today. Haven't had any in a while!
Where in the bay are you? We should do a meet when you get your car.
__________________
F30 BMW 335i M-Sport: Estoril Blue II, 19" Rims, Sports Auto, Premium, Technology, Harmon Kardon, Heated Front Seats, Driver Assistance...
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2013, 09:37 PM   #30
KEYON
Brigadier General
KEYON's Avatar
United_States
67
Rep
3,416
Posts

 
Drives: '14 RS5
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LA x SD

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2011 E92 M3  [4.83]
Great looking cars! Do you know what lip is on the M3? Is it an actual GTS-V front lip or rep?
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2013, 10:22 PM   #31
duyh
Team Blop
duyh's Avatar
United_States
19
Rep
601
Posts

 
Drives: X5M & 13 E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Blop HQ, WA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEYON
Great looking cars! Do you know what lip is on the M3? Is it an actual GTS-V front lip or rep?
It's and actual gtsv lip, I don't even think they have a rep out.
__________________
| Vorsteiner GTS-V CF Front Lip | Arkym Aerosport CF Diffuser | PF CF Side Skirts | VRS System 1 CF Diffuser| M Perf CF Rear Spoiler | M Perf Gloss Black Grills | IND Gloss Black Hood Vents | IND Gloss Black M3 Badge | IND Gloss Black Side Gills | IND Painted Reflectors | AIB V 4.5 | KW V3 | TE37SL Black Edition | MS Stud Conv | Project Kics Ti Lugs | MS Test Pipes | Meisterschaft SUS Super GT Exhaust | AA Gen 2 Level 3 S/C |
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2013, 10:30 PM   #32
jrsx86
Private
United_States
1
Rep
88
Posts

 
Drives: AW '13 335i M Sport
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntBabeee View Post
Where in the bay are you? We should do a meet when you get your car.
I'm in San Jose/Milpitas for work. Renting a room down here and usually stay here most of the weekend. Originally from Daly City. My CA tells me Feb 6 for boat to arrive at port... was hoping sooner, like end of January. Definitely down for a meet once it arrives!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2013, 11:05 PM   #33
AntBabeee
Lieutenant
United_States
15
Rep
584
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsx86 View Post
I'm in San Jose/Milpitas for work. Renting a room down here and usually stay here most of the weekend. Originally from Daly City. My CA tells me Feb 6 for boat to arrive at port... was hoping sooner, like end of January. Definitely down for a meet once it arrives!
ahhhh ic. well good luck.

theres two others on here from around the same area thats planning on doing a meet too...
__________________
F30 BMW 335i M-Sport: Estoril Blue II, 19" Rims, Sports Auto, Premium, Technology, Harmon Kardon, Heated Front Seats, Driver Assistance...
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2013, 12:10 AM   #34
BMoutlaW
Team Blop
BMoutlaW's Avatar
United_States
14
Rep
253
Posts

 
Drives: F30 328i M-sport
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Renton, Washington

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxander View Post
awesome pics, the photographer and camera make all the difference. What camera ?
Nikon D7000

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntBabeee View Post
OP: VERY NICE! I want to get the front lip and the rear diffuser. Debating if i should paint the splitters on EB2 and live the thin lip at the bottom matte black or leave the whole kit matte black. What do you think? Rear diffuser would be matte black for sure.

BTW camera man seems very dedicated for being in the trunk, but he did a FANTASTIC JOB!

I want banh mi too now... how far do you have to drive for it? Im from the bay area in California. It's all over.



Where in the bay are you? We should do a meet when you get your car.
Depends on what youre going for I like the panda look so Im gonna keep it unpainted definitely going to wrap my roof though. Get some pictures up I love seeing other peoples cars.
__________________
Finally Famous!
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2013, 12:14 AM   #35
DaaamnGina
New Member
United_States
0
Rep
7
Posts

 
Drives: E30 325ix, F30 335ix
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Denver

iTrader: (0)

Those are some sweet, sweet shots of some sweet, sweet cars.
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2013, 01:11 AM   #36
DrivenByE30
Colonel
DrivenByE30's Avatar
France
46
Rep
2,901
Posts

 
Drives: '12 F30 Lux 335i 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: OC - SoCal

iTrader: (0)

AWESOME !!! bANH mI chay le !!
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2013, 01:57 PM   #37
EB_F30
Second Lieutenant
5
Rep
298
Posts

 
Drives: 13' M Sport 335 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Italy

iTrader: (0)

Rollers are my fav...sick pics and the cars look great!
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2013, 02:58 PM   #38
AntBabeee
Lieutenant
United_States
15
Rep
584
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoutlaW View Post
Nikon D7000



Depends on what youre going for I like the panda look so Im gonna keep it unpainted definitely going to wrap my roof though. Get some pictures up I love seeing other peoples cars.
I like the panda look too. my old civic had a panda look... i wrap the roof on it to. I'll post some picture after i do a shoot like you did. mine is completely stock, no mods. YET...

btw did you install the lip your self? I want it but i dont want to use betalink.
__________________
F30 BMW 335i M-Sport: Estoril Blue II, 19" Rims, Sports Auto, Premium, Technology, Harmon Kardon, Heated Front Seats, Driver Assistance...
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2013, 04:45 PM   #39
BMoutlaW
Team Blop
BMoutlaW's Avatar
United_States
14
Rep
253
Posts

 
Drives: F30 328i M-sport
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Renton, Washington

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntBabeee View Post
I like the panda look too. my old civic had a panda look... i wrap the roof on it to. I'll post some picture after i do a shoot like you did. mine is completely stock, no mods. YET...

btw did you install the lip your self? I want it but i dont want to use betalink.
Yup I've done all the work on the car so far myself. The lip is a little weird because its a 2 piece lip where you bolt the first piece in first then slide the splitter lip cover over it.

There is no diy that I've seen and I totally forgot to do one when I installed mine, but it comes with industrial strength 3m so no beta link required. If you end up doing it yourself good luck take your time to figure it out.
__________________
Finally Famous!
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2013, 04:47 PM   #40
AntBabeee
Lieutenant
United_States
15
Rep
584
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoutlaW View Post
Yup I've done all the work on the car so far myself. The lip is a little weird because its a 2 piece lip where you bolt the first piece in first then slide the splitter lip cover over it.

There is no diy that I've seen and I totally forgot to do one when I installed mine, but it comes with industrial strength 3m so no beta link required. If you end up doing it yourself good luck take your time to figure it out.
So with 3m, if i decide to remove it later it doesnt ruin my paint right? never used it to install lip on cars. I assume i can heat gun it to soften the sticky n pull a way. lol. where did you order yours from?
__________________
F30 BMW 335i M-Sport: Estoril Blue II, 19" Rims, Sports Auto, Premium, Technology, Harmon Kardon, Heated Front Seats, Driver Assistance...
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2013, 11:55 PM   #41
lynn.ping
New Member
0
Rep
16
Posts

 
Drives: estoril blue m sport
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Seattle,WA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntBabeee View Post
So with 3m, if i decide to remove it later it doesnt ruin my paint right? never used it to install lip on cars. I assume i can heat gun it to soften the sticky n pull a way. lol. where did you order yours from?
the absolute worst to remove though.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2013, 02:22 AM   #42
ZuerstBMW
¡Viva España!
ZuerstBMW's Avatar
Spain
112
Rep
7,409
Posts

 
Drives: 14 SG F15
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tampa, FL.

iTrader: (68)

and
__________________
14 F15 X5 3.5i M-Sport SG Terra, Fineline Oak, Driver Pkg, Prem. Pkg, H/K, Spare, 20" 469M Rims, Park Assist, Surround View, Shades MODS Performance Black Grille & Rocker Panel Decals, Painted Reflectors, 3M Bra, Black OEM X5 Frame
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2013, 02:57 AM   #43
AntBabeee
Lieutenant
United_States
15
Rep
584
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn.ping
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntBabeee View Post
So with 3m, if i decide to remove it later it doesnt ruin my paint right? never used it to install lip on cars. I assume i can heat gun it to soften the sticky n pull a way. lol. where did you order yours from?
the absolute worst to remove though.
Can you elaborate? I never done outside cosmetic to any cars. Hehe. Only reason why I would think about taking it off and incase in the future I want to paint the top off of the lip.
__________________
F30 BMW 335i M-Sport: Estoril Blue II, 19" Rims, Sports Auto, Premium, Technology, Harmon Kardon, Heated Front Seats, Driver Assistance...
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2013, 11:02 AM   #44
LACSTER
Major General
192
Rep
8,195
Posts

 
Drives: Hybrid
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: oc

iTrader: (64)

That's gnarly!
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
3 series f30, 3 series f30 forum, 3 series forum, bmw 3 series forum, bmw 3-series f30, bmw f30, bmw f30 3-series, bmw f30 forum, f30 3-series, f30 3-series forum, f30 forum, f30 forums

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:33 AM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST