F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > Coding Help!!
MINHS Auto Care Center
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-23-2013, 09:18 PM   #1
mrtanz
Lieutenant
Australia
6
Rep
447
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 2008 325i upgrade
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Coding Help!!

Hi All,

I have been through the PDF with step by step instructions however after clicking "Code FDL" it runs through and gives me the following error:
Just trying to code our the disclaimer. The default was set to permanent so i set it to Kein_id.
Also the folder was named HU_CLAMP2. I could not find HU_CIC as per the cheat sheet
Car is 2012 328i

[HU_CHAMP2 - 63] prepareECUforCoding started
[HU_CHAMP2 - 63] prepareECUforCoding error
[HU_CHAMP2 - 63] finalizeECUCoding started
[HU_CHAMP2 - 63] finalizeECUCoding finished
[Exception - HU_CHAMP2 - 63] Exception occurred: job failed with negative response error:
code: written data does not match read data
description: no detailed description available; ECU: HU_CHAMP2_63_ETHERNET
severity: ERROR

Timestamp: Thu Jan 24 12:49:39 EST 2013
ErrorCategory: VEHICLE_ERROR ID: 433
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 11:06 PM   #2
Frogman
Lieutenant Colonel
Frogman's Avatar
United_States
33
Rep
1,797
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 F30 328i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtanz View Post
Hi All,

I have been through the PDF with step by step instructions however after clicking "Code FDL" it runs through and gives me the following error:
Just trying to code our the disclaimer. The default was set to permanent so i set it to Kein_id.
Also the folder was named HU_CLAMP2. I could not find HU_CIC as per the cheat sheet
Car is 2012 328i

[HU_CHAMP2 - 63] prepareECUforCoding started
[HU_CHAMP2 - 63] prepareECUforCoding error
[HU_CHAMP2 - 63] finalizeECUCoding started
[HU_CHAMP2 - 63] finalizeECUCoding finished
[Exception - HU_CHAMP2 - 63] Exception occurred: job failed with negative response error:
code: written data does not match read data
description: no detailed description available; ECU: HU_CHAMP2_63_ETHERNET
severity: ERROR

Timestamp: Thu Jan 24 12:49:39 EST 2013
ErrorCategory: VEHICLE_ERROR ID: 433
This is the exact same error I got when trying to code with 48.3 using the old "Code Away" token.

You need to get a new E-Sys token. I also upgraded to 3.22.5 at the same time as the token is tied to the E-Sys release.

Read this thread here:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...7&postcount=46
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 12:24 AM   #3
mrtanz
Lieutenant
Australia
6
Rep
447
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 2008 325i upgrade
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Thanks
Where can i source the new token
i am on 3.18.4
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 12:35 AM   #4
Frogman
Lieutenant Colonel
Frogman's Avatar
United_States
33
Rep
1,797
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 F30 328i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtanz View Post
Thanks
Where can i source the new token
i am on 3.18.4
You need to contact the poster of the thread I referenced.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2013, 02:40 AM   #5
mrtanz
Lieutenant
Australia
6
Rep
447
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 2008 325i upgrade
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (0)

Thanks everyone for your help
Problem is fixed with new token
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2013, 02:28 AM   #6
deniza
Registered
Russian Federation
0
Rep
3
Posts

 
Drives: BMW F30 320d
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: MSK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman View Post
This is the exact same error I got when trying to code with 48.3 using the old "Code Away" token.

You need to get a new E-Sys token. I also upgraded to 3.22.5 at the same time as the token is tied to the E-Sys release.

Read this:

Name:  Screen Shot 2013-03-21 at 11.28.08 AM.jpg
Views: 608
Size:  211.9 KB
I've bought both CIC and NBT modules just before my car was arrived. In ETK from 01 Dec 2012 F30 should be equipped with NBT headunit, but I found later in ETK from 01 Feb 2013 F30 car is equipped by ordinary CIC. May I install NBT anyway on my car and code it by using E-sys 3.18.4 with latest PSDZdata or do I need 3.22.5 to do coding?

My car was produced on 17 Jan 2013.

For now I have radio professional installed with small 6,5" display and standard instrument cluster (small LCD display).

Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2013, 02:31 AM   #7
deniza
Registered
Russian Federation
0
Rep
3
Posts

 
Drives: BMW F30 320d
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: MSK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtanz View Post
Thanks everyone for your help
Problem is fixed with new token
Mrtanz, do you have E-sys 3.22.5 with compatible pin to make a coding? I have 3.18.4, but as I read before it is not enougth to code cars start from 2013 year of production.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:54 AM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST