F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Feb 2nd Coding Meet at oneightynyc
Steve Thomas BMW
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-09-2013, 04:07 PM   #23
Cyberdemon
Captain
15
Rep
893
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Long Island NY

iTrader: (0)

I'll be out of the country...boo work.
__________________
2013 335i M Sport /// Alpine White/Coral Red
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2013, 11:26 AM   #24
Jamesons Viggen
Brigadier General
United_States
50
Rep
3,573
Posts

 
Drives: '98 M Roadster stg 2+ S/C
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Rochester Hills MI

iTrader: (3)

http://www.f30post.com/forums/showth...696777&page=98
__________________
'98 M Roadster S/C @11-16ps
'06 Saab 9-5 wagon 5mt Aero+ Tuned
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2013, 03:39 PM   #25
Tsuyoi
Lieutenant
10
Rep
561
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F30 328i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesons Viggen View Post
Not sure what this means for us? Do each of us need to pay for the $65 thing before we go in, and we have to maintain that annually, or is it only the coder needs to have the token?
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2013, 04:51 PM   #26
Jamesons Viggen
Brigadier General
United_States
50
Rep
3,573
Posts

 
Drives: '98 M Roadster stg 2+ S/C
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Rochester Hills MI

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoi View Post
Not sure what this means for us? Do each of us need to pay for the $65 thing before we go in, and we have to maintain that annually, or is it only the coder needs to have the token?
Exactly why I posted it, hoping the shop knows the answer before we head down.
__________________
'98 M Roadster S/C @11-16ps
'06 Saab 9-5 wagon 5mt Aero+ Tuned
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 10:05 AM   #27
joeunshekki
Registered
0
Rep
3
Posts

 
Drives: bmw 328xi 2013 m sports
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: new york

iTrader: (0)

Could i be added to this meet?

Hey all, im new to this thread and was wondering if you guys could add me to this meet for the coding of f30's.

Thanks and ill keep looking at the threads for any updates.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 11:23 AM   #28
Tsuyoi
Lieutenant
10
Rep
561
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F30 328i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeunshekki View Post
Hey all, im new to this thread and was wondering if you guys could add me to this meet for the coding of f30's.

Thanks and ill keep looking at the threads for any updates.
Sure thing.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2013, 11:24 AM   #29
Tsuyoi
Lieutenant
10
Rep
561
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F30 328i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesons Viggen View Post
Exactly why I posted it, hoping the shop knows the answer before we head down.
I guess shoot Artem a PM and see what he says?
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2013, 07:13 PM   #30
Revms1
First Lieutenant
3
Rep
334
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335Xdrive MW M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New york

iTrader: (1)

We should gather a list of coding requests so Artem knows what we all want
__________________
2013 335xdrive Mineral White M Sport, tech, premium, rear camera with pdc, sport 8spd transmission, M kidney grills, M Performance Rear Diffuser, Dinan Exhaust, 19 inch staggered rims, HK system with upgraded amps and 3M film
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2013, 07:30 PM   #31
Tsuyoi
Lieutenant
10
Rep
561
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F30 328i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

PMed Artem, they got the new token so we're good to go. I'm sure if you just tell him on the spot what you want he'll just change those parts for your car. Don't think it takes any "pre-prep" to code....
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2013, 08:18 PM   #32
Revms1
First Lieutenant
3
Rep
334
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335Xdrive MW M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New york

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoi View Post
PMed Artem, they got the new token so we're good to go. I'm sure if you just tell him on the spot what you want he'll just change those parts for your car. Don't think it takes any "pre-prep" to code....
Sounds good see everyone Saturday
__________________
2013 335xdrive Mineral White M Sport, tech, premium, rear camera with pdc, sport 8spd transmission, M kidney grills, M Performance Rear Diffuser, Dinan Exhaust, 19 inch staggered rims, HK system with upgraded amps and 3M film
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2013, 11:38 AM   #33
marseille82
Second Lieutenant
marseille82's Avatar
2
Rep
248
Posts

 
Drives: F30 335i / E60 535i
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Boogie down Bronx

iTrader: (0)

Great. See you all on Saturday.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2013, 05:12 PM   #34
elrey21
Private First Class
4
Rep
150
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 328i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoi View Post
Date is set for 12:00PM (Noon) on Saturday, Feb 2nd (4 weeks from now), at Oneightynyc in Brooklyn NY.

If you can make it please reply and we'll keep this roster updated, should have at least 5.

Edit: Confirmed as of 1/23/2013:

Tsuyoi
Jamesons Viggen
Revms1
Teemo Panda
elrey21
marseille82
jsedlak
joeunshekki

We have the required minimum of 5, so it's a go! If anyone else is interested just post here and we'll add you to the roster!
My car is still at BMW Park Ave for the infamous suspension Clunk, been there since last tuesday, they called today and said maybe tomorrow. If the car is in ill be there. Im driving in a 2013 X3 for the meantime.... would be funny for me to return the car coded HAHAHA
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2013, 09:40 PM   #35
Teemo Panda
*Bimmerpost Plasti Dip Guru*
Teemo Panda's Avatar
United_States
20
Rep
1,179
Posts

 
Drives: E53, E46-M3, E70, F25-X3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New Jersey (NJ)

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW X3  [2.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by elrey21 View Post
My car is still at BMW Park Ave for the infamous suspension Clunk, been there since last tuesday, they called today and said maybe tomorrow. If the car is in ill be there. Im driving in a 2013 X3 for the meantime.... would be funny for me to return the car coded HAHAHA
aw, try to be persistent by calling them early in the morning, because there is always someone is going to be late in their appointment, especially on a Friday.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2013, 04:07 PM   #36
Tsuyoi
Lieutenant
10
Rep
561
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 F30 328i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

Meets tomorrow! Hope everyone's there at noon! Bring cameras and let's take some photos of our sweet rides!
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2013, 05:52 PM   #37
Infamouz627
First Lieutenant
Infamouz627's Avatar
United_States
3
Rep
309
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i M-Sport EBII 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoi View Post
Meets tomorrow! Hope everyone's there at noon! Bring cameras and let's take some photos of our sweet rides!
^That...I don't have my F30 yet but it's in the works. I actually live a few blocks from oneighty and will most likely be bringing the car in when it arrives. In the meantime I'm going to keep an eye on this thread to familiarize myself with some of the rides I'll probably be seeing on the streets of NYC.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2013, 06:02 PM   #38
elrey21
Private First Class
4
Rep
150
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 328i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teemo Panda View Post
aw, try to be persistent by calling them early in the morning, because there is always someone is going to be late in their appointment, especially on a Friday.
They just called me saying that they replaced another control arm and were still hearing something there... they tried to say a loose ballast for my Fog Light HID may have also caused some noise but its complete BS ... the ballast is not going to cause my wheel to feel completely loose. To be honest I may have to LEmon my car because of this fiasco 2 weeks in the shop already and I still dont have a concrete "we fixed your car" call.

With that said I wont be at the meet tomorrow but hopefully we can do another soon once my car is ready. I just received my M5 Reps too .... smh
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2013, 08:21 PM   #39
Jamesons Viggen
Brigadier General
United_States
50
Rep
3,573
Posts

 
Drives: '98 M Roadster stg 2+ S/C
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Rochester Hills MI

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoi View Post
Meets tomorrow! Hope everyone's there at noon! Bring cameras and let's take some photos of our sweet rides!
My car is in winter mode covered in salt-it ain't pretty lol.
__________________
'98 M Roadster S/C @11-16ps
'06 Saab 9-5 wagon 5mt Aero+ Tuned
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2013, 11:08 PM   #40
Teemo Panda
*Bimmerpost Plasti Dip Guru*
Teemo Panda's Avatar
United_States
20
Rep
1,179
Posts

 
Drives: E53, E46-M3, E70, F25-X3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New Jersey (NJ)

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW X3  [2.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by elrey21 View Post
They just called me saying that they replaced another control arm and were still hearing something there... they tried to say a loose ballast for my Fog Light HID may have also caused some noise but its complete BS ... the ballast is not going to cause my wheel to feel completely loose. To be honest I may have to LEmon my car because of this fiasco 2 weeks in the shop already and I still dont have a concrete "we fixed your car" call.

With that said I wont be at the meet tomorrow but hopefully we can do another soon once my car is ready. I just received my M5 Reps too .... smh
Look on the bright side, hope they would replace your car with the same value as you bought it new, especially the options that you regret of not having, New Smell of leather and hopeful an updated iDrive.

Anyways, really feel bad that you couldn't join us
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2013, 12:28 PM   #41
Petro914
Private
Petro914's Avatar
United_States
1
Rep
52
Posts

 
Drives: F30 335I M Sport
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NY

iTrader: (2)

Coding Meet

Will there be another coding meet anytime soon?
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2013, 01:25 PM   #42
finaloption
Second Lieutenant
finaloption's Avatar
United_States
6
Rep
265
Posts

 
Drives: '13 f30 n26
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petro914 View Post
Will there be another coding meet anytime soon?
i might be interested depending on date/time
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2013, 02:09 AM   #43
NYmsportF30
Private
0
Rep
57
Posts

 
Drives: F30
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

I'd be interested in attending another coding session.
__________________
2013 335i ///M-Sport, Estoril Blue II, Alum Hex trim with Estoril accent, Black leatherette, Navigation system, Sport automatic with shift paddles, Heated front seats, Bluetooth, rearview camera with park distance control.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2013, 09:30 AM   #44
335ny
Private First Class
335ny's Avatar
1
Rep
194
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: LI

iTrader: (1)

so would I, if my car ever gets here
__________________
2013 335i estoril blue//coral red interior//loaded
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:31 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST