F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > OEM M-sport bumper retrofit
rolloface
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-27-2013, 06:18 AM   #133
SJ00
Major
 
SJ00's Avatar
 
Drives: F30
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gold Coast

Posts: 1,278
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F555 View Post
took the dealer one whole week.
if it was done by a painting shop prob 2-3 days max.
damn, I ask because I ended up getting the dealer to do it, for warranty purposes etc...

do they give you a loan car? or is that not covered?

but damn man, the next 4 days will be the longest 4 days ever
SJ00 is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2013, 06:41 AM   #134
F555
Captain
 
F555's Avatar
 
Drives: F30 - 335i
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Indonesia

Posts: 636
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbmwuser View Post
damn, I ask because I ended up getting the dealer to do it, for warranty purposes etc...

do they give you a loan car? or is that not covered?

but damn man, the next 4 days will be the longest 4 days ever
yes. get the dealer to do it & you'll be hassle free. everything cover by dealer warranty
No loan car they usually never give any loan car here in BMW Indonesia.
my one week felt like 1 month. but the wait is well worthed
post some pics when it's finish.
F555 is offline   Indonesia
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2013, 07:01 AM   #135
SJ00
Major
 
SJ00's Avatar
 
Drives: F30
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gold Coast

Posts: 1,278
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F555 View Post
yes. get the dealer to do it & you'll be hassle free. everything cover by dealer warranty
No loan car they usually never give any loan car here in BMW Indonesia.
my one week felt like 1 month. but the wait is well worthed
post some pics when it's finish.
haha ofcourse, ive forgotten about it for about 2 weeks, coping well. you ruined it

ill push them for a loan car though
SJ00 is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      01-27-2013, 05:41 PM   #136
Tra08R
Money never sleeps
 
Drives: e92 - 2007
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sydney

Posts: 333
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by F555 View Post
Vorsteiner VS400
and how are u finding the P-zero Nero tires?? i know they are cheap, but are they half decent?
Tra08R is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      01-28-2013, 02:25 AM   #137
F555
Captain
 
F555's Avatar
 
Drives: F30 - 335i
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Indonesia

Posts: 636
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tra08R View Post
and how are u finding the P-zero Nero tires?? i know they are cheap, but are they half decent?
I can't really tell yet, been cruising very slow. but this 30 profile tire rides way better than the OEM 45 profile goodyear efficient grip RFT
F555 is offline   Indonesia
0
Reply With Quote
      02-06-2013, 05:21 AM   #138
_r4_
New Member
 
Drives: F31 320i 13/1
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Finland

Posts: 9
iTrader: (0)

Does anyone order this 51952318192 RETROFIT KIT M AERODYNAMICS. There is two different part list's that i was told about. Some say that it includes front bumper and side skirt, and other includes only side skirts. I really like to know before ordering
_r4_ is offline   Finland
0
Reply With Quote
      02-06-2013, 08:38 PM   #139
tissot
hmmmmmmmm
 
Drives: F30 - 328i
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto

Posts: 570
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via MSN to tissot
Quote:
Originally Posted by _r4_ View Post
Does anyone order this 51952318192 RETROFIT KIT M AERODYNAMICS. There is two different part list's that i was told about. Some say that it includes front bumper and side skirt, and other includes only side skirts. I really like to know before ordering
Fairly sure the front bumper is not included as per RealOEM

http://realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?...=51&fg=95&hl=1
tissot is offline   Hong Kong
0
Reply With Quote
      02-07-2013, 05:04 AM   #140
SJ00
Major
 
SJ00's Avatar
 
Drives: F30
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gold Coast

Posts: 1,278
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by _r4_ View Post
Does anyone order this 51952318192 RETROFIT KIT M AERODYNAMICS. There is two different part list's that i was told about. Some say that it includes front bumper and side skirt, and other includes only side skirts. I really like to know before ordering
it doesn't,
you need the retrofit kit + rear bumper +front bumper
SJ00 is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      02-07-2013, 10:58 PM   #141
SJ00
Major
 
SJ00's Avatar
 
Drives: F30
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gold Coast

Posts: 1,278
iTrader: (0)

After 5 long long days of waiting my bumper is ready!

.

Just needs a lowering and xenons now
SJ00 is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      02-08-2013, 03:44 AM   #142
F555
Captain
 
F555's Avatar
 
Drives: F30 - 335i
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Indonesia

Posts: 636
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbmwuser View Post
After 5 long long days of waiting my bumper is ready!

.

Just needs a lowering and xenons now
looking good. definitely need the xenons
F555 is offline   Indonesia
0
Reply With Quote
      02-08-2013, 08:37 AM   #143
SJ00
Major
 
SJ00's Avatar
 
Drives: F30
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gold Coast

Posts: 1,278
iTrader: (0)

The side skirt worries me, the gap is really unsightly..
is this normal?

SJ00 is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      02-09-2013, 07:22 AM   #144
antah
New Member
 
Drives: F30 320d modern
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: CZ, Europe

Posts: 23
iTrader: (0)

Anyone done this for imperial blue? wonder how it would look like... no really sporty color ;(
__________________
Honda Accord -> Subaru STi -> E93 -> F30
antah is offline   Czech_Republic
0
Reply With Quote
      02-12-2013, 09:20 AM   #145
SJ00
Major
 
SJ00's Avatar
 
Drives: F30
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gold Coast

Posts: 1,278
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbmwuser View Post
The side skirt worries me, the gap is really unsightly..
is this normal?

seriously, does anyone know if this is normal?
SJ00 is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      02-12-2013, 11:28 AM   #146
F555
Captain
 
F555's Avatar
 
Drives: F30 - 335i
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Indonesia

Posts: 636
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbmwuser View Post
seriously, does anyone know if this is normal?
just check on mine. & nope.. mine fit perfectly.
F555 is offline   Indonesia
0
Reply With Quote
      02-12-2013, 06:40 PM   #147
Underated
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: F30 N55
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: IN

Posts: 35
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by linhperfume View Post
Dont trust this seller. I have very bad experience buying 2 sets of m-sport body kit for F30 from him.

The first set, after 3 months, with alot of promises, after giving me tracking number, all I received was the rocket panels only. 1-2 weeks later, got the front & rear bumper, but alot of small parts like front & rear reflectors missing.

The big problem is I buy for customers, to sell, not for personal use.

The 2nd set, never shipped, My friend in US helped to call them, but got promises from them again.

They promised to refund me, but after weeks, money never arrived back
Keep away from them or you will lose money.
I experienced the same, i ordered the Bumper kit since oct 2012 and until now only the bumper has been shipped to me, they promised to send me the other parts that is included in the picture since dec 2012 and until now i haven't got it yet. GT_Motoring never get back to emails i sent them and every time i called they're always busy. If you see this post, i need your responsibility GT_Motoring, my car has been sitting for months!!
Underated is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-12-2013, 09:13 PM   #148
SJ00
Major
 
SJ00's Avatar
 
Drives: F30
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Gold Coast

Posts: 1,278
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underated View Post
I experienced the same, i ordered the Bumper kit since oct 2012 and until now only the bumper has been shipped to me, they promised to send me the other parts that is included in the picture since dec 2012 and until now i haven't got it yet. GT_Motoring never get back to emails i sent them and every time i called they're always busy. If you see this post, i need your responsibility GT_Motoring, my car has been sitting for months!!
i tried to buy off him to save some cash, but he replied once, and never replied again..

thankfully im not the patient type so i just went ahead with the dealer..

im my books,
bad communication = bad seller
SJ00 is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      03-19-2013, 08:54 PM   #149
Underated
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: F30 N55
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: IN

Posts: 35
iTrader: (0)

Did anyone who retrofit the M-sport bumper have problem installing the air duct beside the lower mid grille? The shop i went to said that the bracket for the air ducts didn't match so they have to drill the chassy. I definitely dont want to drill the chassy. Anyone?
Underated is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-19-2013, 08:55 PM   #150
Underated
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: F30 N55
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: IN

Posts: 35
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbmwuser View Post
i tried to buy off him to save some cash, but he replied once, and never replied again..

thankfully im not the patient type so i just went ahead with the dealer..

im my books,
bad communication = bad seller
I've just received the rest of the parts from Gt motoring last 3 weeks after i posted on this forum.
Underated is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-19-2013, 09:35 PM   #151
Casualvic
Private First Class
 
Drives: 328i xdrive
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Missouri

Posts: 128
iTrader: (0)

Thanks guys for info on gt motoring!!! I was going to purchase first thing tomorrow. .....not anymore!!!
Casualvic is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-19-2013, 09:48 PM   #152
Maz335i
BMW 4 Life...
 
Maz335i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 SO M3 (on order)
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Mississauga, Ontario

Posts: 3,182
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casualvic
Thanks guys for info on gt motoring!!! I was going to purchase first thing tomorrow. .....not anymore!!!
Guys, ur really scaring me about Challenge.

Are they really that bad?
__________________
MODS: *** / M Sport + Performance / Meisterschaft / Challenge / MORR / more to come! ***
Maz335i is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      03-20-2013, 12:21 AM   #153
Underated
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: F30 N55
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: IN

Posts: 35
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz335i View Post
Guys, ur really scaring me about Challenge.

Are they really that bad?
Well in my opinion they probably have trouble with their orders from bmw that causes delay in shipment. But in that case they should have inform customers with the situation, which they not.
Underated is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-20-2013, 09:12 AM   #154
Maz335i
BMW 4 Life...
 
Maz335i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 SO M3 (on order)
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Mississauga, Ontario

Posts: 3,182
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underated View Post
Well in my opinion they probably have trouble with their orders from bmw that causes delay in shipment. But in that case they should have inform customers with the situation, which they not.
Honestly Greg at GTM has always answered my PM's and Emails on time. He's been a very helpful person so far.

I guess he must be extremely busy and therefore missed your emails? Either way, I'm sure he'll deliver the stuff he's promised.
__________________
MODS: *** / M Sport + Performance / Meisterschaft / Challenge / MORR / more to come! ***
Maz335i is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:07 AM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST