F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires > ZCP rims for F30?
Extreme Power House
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-19-2013, 07:02 PM   #1
Tyranitar
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: California

Posts: 104
iTrader: (0)

ZCP rims for F30?

Do the ZCP rims of the E90 M3 fit well with the new F30? I currently have a F30 335i M Sport and I'd like to get ZCP rims, but am unsure if they fit. Also, are there any alternative options besides the ZCPs? I've looked into the M310 Avant Garde Rims, but they just dont feel as well fit to me.
Tyranitar is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-19-2013, 07:25 PM   #2
Number
 
Number's Avatar
 
Drives: ✚
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: ✚ ✚

Posts: 1,151
iTrader: (1)

http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=765582

Wish it was a bit more concave, but looks nice.
Number is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-19-2013, 11:44 PM   #3
martinf79
Captain
 
martinf79's Avatar
 
Drives: F30 335i M Sport
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Toronto, Canada

Posts: 640
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number
http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=765582

Wish it was a bit more concave, but looks nice.
I think they look great!
__________________

2013 335i ///M-Sport | MPPK ON ORDER | AW | BD Leather | 19 M3 ZCP Wheels | M-Sport Brakes | Adaptive M-Suspension | Variable Sport Steering | Premium Package | Enhanced Bluetooth | Sirius | BMW Apps | Heads Up Display | Speed Limit Info | M Performance Grill | Front/Rear Painted Reflectors | Coded
martinf79 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-20-2013, 02:58 PM   #4
Ivan@PYSpeed.com
 
Ivan@PYSpeed.com's Avatar
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: San Jose, CA

Posts: 3,953
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
Do the ZCP rims of the E90 M3 fit well with the new F30? I currently have a F30 335i M Sport and I'd like to get ZCP rims, but am unsure if they fit. Also, are there any alternative options besides the ZCPs? I've looked into the M310 Avant Garde Rims, but they just dont feel as well fit to me.
If you like the ZCP wheels, you should check out AG m359 not m310.
M359

Last edited by Ivan@PYSpeed.com; 02-21-2013 at 04:40 AM.
Ivan@PYSpeed.com is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-20-2013, 03:10 PM   #5
Number
 
Number's Avatar
 
Drives: ✚
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: ✚ ✚

Posts: 1,151
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinf79 View Post
I think they look great!
Yo Martin, is your ZCP reps the Avant Garde M359?
Number is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-20-2013, 09:18 PM   #6
martinf79
Captain
 
martinf79's Avatar
 
Drives: F30 335i M Sport
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Toronto, Canada

Posts: 640
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinf79 View Post
I think they look great!
Yo Martin, is your ZCP reps the Avant Garde M359?
No... I was looking at the Avante gardes as well (they were my first choice). They used to make sizes that would fit the f30, but they have subsequently been discontinued (trust me... I looked everywhere). Found these (they are called bm-160's).

Actually got them at pyspeed.com (ironically enough)
__________________

2013 335i ///M-Sport | MPPK ON ORDER | AW | BD Leather | 19 M3 ZCP Wheels | M-Sport Brakes | Adaptive M-Suspension | Variable Sport Steering | Premium Package | Enhanced Bluetooth | Sirius | BMW Apps | Heads Up Display | Speed Limit Info | M Performance Grill | Front/Rear Painted Reflectors | Coded
martinf79 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-20-2013, 09:28 PM   #7
martinf79
Captain
 
martinf79's Avatar
 
Drives: F30 335i M Sport
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Toronto, Canada

Posts: 640
iTrader: (0)

Actually... I should correct myself...

The Avant Garde's M359 only come in 19"x 9" (+ET 35). The BM-160s are 19"x8.5" (+ET 35). Thought 9" width in the front was a tad bit agressive (border line not fitting.. considering OEM is 8"), so I went w/ the BM-160s. The M359's used to come in a 19x8.5" (which has been discontinued).

For the rears, Avant Garde's M359 only come in either a 9" width or 10" w/ a +ET 38. I wanted 9.5" (again to be safe). Thought 9" was not aggresive enough for the rear and 10" width was too aggresive. Again, the M359's used to come in a 19"x9.5" +ET 38 (which again, has subsequently been discontinued).

I would love for someone to go w/ the M359s w/ a 9" front and 10" rear to see how it fits on a stock suspension.... but I wouldn't want to take that chance (only to be stuck w/ them). Also, I sold me OEM 19" M Sport rims and kept the rubber. Stock rubber fits the BM-160s ... where as the 225 and 255 rubber would never fit the 9" and 10" AGs.

Make sense?
__________________

2013 335i ///M-Sport | MPPK ON ORDER | AW | BD Leather | 19 M3 ZCP Wheels | M-Sport Brakes | Adaptive M-Suspension | Variable Sport Steering | Premium Package | Enhanced Bluetooth | Sirius | BMW Apps | Heads Up Display | Speed Limit Info | M Performance Grill | Front/Rear Painted Reflectors | Coded
martinf79 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-20-2013, 11:28 PM   #8
Tyranitar
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: California

Posts: 104
iTrader: (0)

So, a friend of mine was able to find me ZCP Reps for 700 (no tax/shipping fees). I'm on the border of pulling the trigger, but unsure whether these reps will last. All I know as of now is that they were made in China haha. Any advice guys?
Tyranitar is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-21-2013, 12:01 AM   #9
martinf79
Captain
 
martinf79's Avatar
 
Drives: F30 335i M Sport
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Toronto, Canada

Posts: 640
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranitar
So, a friend of mine was able to find me ZCP Reps for 700 (no tax/shipping fees). I'm on the border of pulling the trigger, but unsure whether these reps will last. All I know as of now is that they were made in China haha. Any advice guys?
Here's how I look at it. If an OEM rim gets mangled... Replacement cost is like$1k a rim. If you can get all 4 for $700 (in the event one or all get damaged)... You can replace them all for less. Just my 2 cents.
__________________

2013 335i ///M-Sport | MPPK ON ORDER | AW | BD Leather | 19 M3 ZCP Wheels | M-Sport Brakes | Adaptive M-Suspension | Variable Sport Steering | Premium Package | Enhanced Bluetooth | Sirius | BMW Apps | Heads Up Display | Speed Limit Info | M Performance Grill | Front/Rear Painted Reflectors | Coded
martinf79 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-21-2013, 01:46 AM   #10
Tyranitar
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: California

Posts: 104
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinf79 View Post
Here's how I look at it. If an OEM rim gets mangled... Replacement cost is like$1k a rim. If you can get all 4 for $700 (in the event one or all get damaged)... You can replace them all for less. Just my 2 cents.
Alright. Thanks martin. Just pulled. Picking them up this weekend
Tyranitar is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-21-2013, 04:39 AM   #11
Ivan@PYSpeed.com
 
Ivan@PYSpeed.com's Avatar
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: San Jose, CA

Posts: 3,953
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinf79 View Post
Actually... I should correct myself...

The Avant Garde's M359 only come in 19"x 9" (+ET 35). The BM-160s are 19"x8.5" (+ET 35). Thought 9" width in the front was a tad bit agressive (border line not fitting.. considering OEM is 8"), so I went w/ the BM-160s. The M359's used to come in a 19x8.5" (which has been discontinued).

For the rears, Avant Garde's M359 only come in either a 9" width or 10" w/ a +ET 38. I wanted 9.5" (again to be safe). Thought 9" was not aggresive enough for the rear and 10" width was too aggresive. Again, the M359's used to come in a 19"x9.5" +ET 38 (which again, has subsequently been discontinued).

I would love for someone to go w/ the M359s w/ a 9" front and 10" rear to see how it fits on a stock suspension.... but I wouldn't want to take that chance (only to be stuck w/ them). Also, I sold me OEM 19" M Sport rims and kept the rubber. Stock rubber fits the BM-160s ... where as the 225 and 255 rubber would never fit the 9" and 10" AGs.

Make sense?
you are right,

you can only run ag m359 with square setup now.

The only F30 fitment from AG is M310 and M510 at this point.

M510



M310
Ivan@PYSpeed.com is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-21-2013, 11:56 AM   #12
Number
 
Number's Avatar
 
Drives: ✚
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: ✚ ✚

Posts: 1,151
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinf79
Actually... I should correct myself...

The Avant Garde's M359 only come in 19"x 9" (+ET 35). The BM-160s are 19"x8.5" (+ET 35). Thought 9" width in the front was a tad bit agressive (border line not fitting.. considering OEM is 8"), so I went w/ the BM-160s. The M359's used to come in a 19x8.5" (which has been discontinued).

For the rears, Avant Garde's M359 only come in either a 9" width or 10" w/ a +ET 38. I wanted 9.5" (again to be safe). Thought 9" was not aggresive enough for the rear and 10" width was too aggresive. Again, the M359's used to come in a 19"x9.5" +ET 38 (which again, has subsequently been discontinued).

I would love for someone to go w/ the M359s w/ a 9" front and 10" rear to see how it fits on a stock suspension.... but I wouldn't want to take that chance (only to be stuck w/ them). Also, I sold me OEM 19" M Sport rims and kept the rubber. Stock rubber fits the BM-160s ... where as the 225 and 255 rubber would never fit the 9" and 10" AGs.

Make sense?
Thanks for the super detailed reply. It's really helpful.
Number is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-22-2013, 11:37 PM   #13
martinf79
Captain
 
martinf79's Avatar
 
Drives: F30 335i M Sport
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Toronto, Canada

Posts: 640
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinf79
Actually... I should correct myself...

The Avant Garde's M359 only come in 19"x 9" (+ET 35). The BM-160s are 19"x8.5" (+ET 35). Thought 9" width in the front was a tad bit agressive (border line not fitting.. considering OEM is 8"), so I went w/ the BM-160s. The M359's used to come in a 19x8.5" (which has been discontinued).

For the rears, Avant Garde's M359 only come in either a 9" width or 10" w/ a +ET 38. I wanted 9.5" (again to be safe). Thought 9" was not aggresive enough for the rear and 10" width was too aggresive. Again, the M359's used to come in a 19"x9.5" +ET 38 (which again, has subsequently been discontinued).

I would love for someone to go w/ the M359s w/ a 9" front and 10" rear to see how it fits on a stock suspension.... but I wouldn't want to take that chance (only to be stuck w/ them). Also, I sold me OEM 19" M Sport rims and kept the rubber. Stock rubber fits the BM-160s ... where as the 225 and 255 rubber would never fit the 9" and 10" AGs.

Make sense?
Thanks for the super detailed reply. It's really helpful.
Any time
__________________

2013 335i ///M-Sport | MPPK ON ORDER | AW | BD Leather | 19 M3 ZCP Wheels | M-Sport Brakes | Adaptive M-Suspension | Variable Sport Steering | Premium Package | Enhanced Bluetooth | Sirius | BMW Apps | Heads Up Display | Speed Limit Info | M Performance Grill | Front/Rear Painted Reflectors | Coded
martinf79 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-23-2013, 07:04 AM   #14
spindiesel
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2013 328i msport
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: syracuse

Posts: 147
iTrader: (2)

Hi,
So I have AG M359 in 19". Front 19x9 and rear 19x10et38 from my current e90 335d. The rears have hankook 265/30's on the rear. Theses will or will not fit on a 13 328i m sport. I'm hoping so. Thx for the input.
spindiesel is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-23-2013, 04:52 PM   #15
Tyranitar
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: California

Posts: 104
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spindiesel View Post
Hi,
So I have AG M359 in 19". Front 19x9 and rear 19x10et38 from my current e90 335d. The rears have hankook 265/30's on the rear. Theses will or will not fit on a 13 328i m sport. I'm hoping so. Thx for the input.
Keep us updated
Tyranitar is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-23-2013, 05:48 PM   #16
Blake P
Kinda Like A Big Deal
 
Drives: F31 on order
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Fresno, CA

Posts: 390
iTrader: (0)

Hey Ivan, what specs do those M510's come in?
Blake P is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-12-2013, 05:21 PM   #17
Ivan@PYSpeed.com
 
Ivan@PYSpeed.com's Avatar
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: San Jose, CA

Posts: 3,953
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake P View Post
Hey Ivan, what specs do those M510's come in?
M510 is available in F30 fitment
19x8.5 5x120 +35
19x9.5 5x120 +40
Ivan@PYSpeed.com is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-12-2013, 05:30 PM   #18
Blake P
Kinda Like A Big Deal
 
Drives: F31 on order
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Fresno, CA

Posts: 390
iTrader: (0)

Would those rears have the deep concave profile?
Blake P is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:39 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST