F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > LA Area F30 Coding Meet: Sunday, January 13th, 2013
MINHS Auto Care Center
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-31-2013, 01:08 PM   #45
Frogman
Lieutenant Colonel
Frogman's Avatar
United_States
33
Rep
1,796
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 F30 328i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Several people have indicated that they would like another coding session. I'm thinking of doing another one on Sunday, February 17th.

The next question is where?

The last 2 were in LA (at the Zoo) and that worked out well. If there are enough OC guys, maybe we can have it in Tustin again (I-5 and Jamboree).

I'll start another thread. If you are interested, post your interest there.
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2013, 10:11 PM   #46
rhinosarge
TheMan
United_States
1
Rep
18
Posts

 
Drives: Black Sapphire F30 Sedan
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hollywood, CA

iTrader: (0)

whens the next meet
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2013, 11:38 PM   #47
Frogman
Lieutenant Colonel
Frogman's Avatar
United_States
33
Rep
1,796
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 F30 328i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

We had a meet in February down in OC.

I'm up for another meet if there is enough interest.

Anyone else out there in the Los Angeles area who wants to code their F30?
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2013, 11:47 PM   #48
RollingLower42
Lieutenant
RollingLower42's Avatar
11
Rep
541
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 BMW 335I
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman View Post
We had a meet in February down in OC.

I'm up for another meet if there is enough interest.

Anyone else out there in the Los Angeles area who wants to code their F30?
LA area here interested in coding.

Can you provide examples of what we could possibly do? I am interested in disable the ASS where the engine turns off every time I stop (I hate that!)..I also heard you can code your side blinkers so that they only are on when they blink. Also would like to have the passenger seat belt beep disabled. My chick refuses to wear her seat belt sometimes, and that shit is real annoying and will not stop beeping when it is off.
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2013, 01:24 AM   #49
Frogman
Lieutenant Colonel
Frogman's Avatar
United_States
33
Rep
1,796
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 F30 328i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollingLower420 View Post
LA area here interested in coding.

Can you provide examples of what we could possibly do? I am interested in disable the ASS where the engine turns off every time I stop (I hate that!)..I also heard you can code your side blinkers so that they only are on when they blink. Also would like to have the passenger seat belt beep disabled. My chick refuses to wear her seat belt sometimes, and that shit is real annoying and will not stop beeping when it is off.
You can code all of these and more.

Here's a check list for what can be coded on F30's so far:

https://truck.it/p/GgUiUrni5B

There are other things that people have found and I have the list, but they are unusual and somewhat experimental.

To get an idea of what coding is, see this thread:

http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=696777

Again, if there is enough interest, I'd be happy to setup another meet later in the month, maybe Sunday March 24th at the LA Zoo again?
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2013, 11:58 AM   #50
RollingLower42
Lieutenant
RollingLower42's Avatar
11
Rep
541
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 BMW 335I
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman View Post
You can code all of these and more.

Here's a check list for what can be coded on F30's so far:

https://truck.it/p/GgUiUrni5B

There are other things that people have found and I have the list, but they are unusual and somewhat experimental.

To get an idea of what coding is, see this thread:

http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=696777

Again, if there is enough interest, I'd be happy to setup another meet later in the month, maybe Sunday March 24th at the LA Zoo again?
Sunday's work great for me. If you organize it, I will be there that day. A good amount of examples on that list are what I want on my car. I am down for the meet.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2013, 11:50 PM   #51
Frogman
Lieutenant Colonel
Frogman's Avatar
United_States
33
Rep
1,796
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 F30 328i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

I'll setup another thread for a meet at the LA Zoo on the 24th. I'm up for it if we get 3 or more people to attend.
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2013, 12:12 AM   #52
Frogman
Lieutenant Colonel
Frogman's Avatar
United_States
33
Rep
1,796
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 F30 328i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinosarge View Post
whens the next meet
Rhino, are you planning on attending? If so, send me an e-mail to confirm.

http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=815480

I have 4 people coming so far. The more the merrier!
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2013, 12:49 AM   #53
zibawal
Major
United_States
11
Rep
1,062
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 X5D
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SFO BAY AREA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman View Post
Rhino, are you planning on attending? If so, send me an e-mail to confirm.

http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=815480

I have 4 people coming so far. The more the merrier!
Can we have some meets for SFO Bay Area
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02 AM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST