F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > NK vs USA Boiling War
Extreme Power House

01-03-2018, 03:44 PM   #23
MrRoboto
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: VO 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Yeah, let's take the side of a crazed dictator who has caused famine for millions of his people and an untold number of deaths through torture, executions, and imprisonment.

But hey, he disagreed with Trump so he's gotta be alright!
Not taking anyones side. If Trump is the great deal maker he says he is...call him and make a deal with the man. Stay off Twitter.
Appreciate 4
Lups8745.50
BaaQaf224.00

01-03-2018, 04:01 PM   #24
DETRoadster
Major
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
What policy was that, give NK time to develop its nuclear arsenal while giving them ransom money when they started firing missiles over Japan?
I don't know, that's what I'm asking you. Unless I failed to understand your first post, you are laying blame on our current N. Korea situation at the feet of past Liberal administrations. I'd like to better understand:

1) What did Clinton and Obama do (or fail to do) that was materially different than what previous Conservative administrations did in dealing with N. Korea.

2) What is Trump doing that is materially different than ANY past administration, regardless of whether they were Liberal or Conservative?

I'll be the very first to admit that I'm no expert on US/N. Korea relations and what we have and haven't tried. From my admittedly high level perspective it looks like more of the same: Sanctions and an occasional visit from The Worm. If Trump's administration is doing something beyond sanctions and tough-guy Twitter talk, that's great. I'm saying I don't see it or know what it is. If you do, I'd love to hear about it.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2018, 04:04 PM   #25
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
Not taking anyones side. If Trump is the great deal maker he says he is...call him and make a deal with the man. Stay off Twitter.
I think it goes without saying that we all, as in the whole world, hoped he was the great deal maker he said he was but since we had little evidence to suggest that begin with, now it's a bit late to keep our fingers crossed.

Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well, I believe in God -- and the only thing that scares me is Lups.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2018, 04:09 PM   #26
Real Dodger
Texan
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
HOLY SHIT! uuhhh ... i agree with you ... huh.
Don't feed the animals. They'll expect more.
      01-03-2018, 05:00 PM   #27
MKSixer
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaaQaf View Post

I am really concerned about this type of talk. I live within range of a military base if somehow a NK missile gets past US homeland defenses.

But seriously what are the chances of an MK missile successfully reaching the US ? Seeing an armed Russian naval ship come so close to the US in 2016 what make one to thing that NK doesn't have submarines or stealth ships to get within range ?

I personally do not believe we can be protected 100% from an enemy air strike, I dont have that type of faith in the military regardless of how advanced it is.
Sir, I don't know what you are playing at here, but I have NO NUCLEAR WEAPONS that aren't authorized by the appropriate authorities and I CERTAINLY don't have any pointed at the country I live in. Thanks but please stop with the fake news and disinformation.

@[Nyet. Not Russian Hacker](contact:368080)
Ask me hacker question. Hacker question I get answer.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2018, 05:23 PM   #28
GrussGott
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
What policy was that, give NK time to develop its nuclear arsenal while giving them ransom money when they started firing missiles over Japan?
Aw, gawd dammit, I agree with this too. You TrumpFuckers are scoring big today.

TRUE: Bush and Obama mishandled NK

TRUE: Trump's tweets are reckless, verging on impeachable

The only question to ask is: based on what intelligence assessment or foreign policy advice is Trump using this tactic?

Of course the answer is, none, he's just cocking off risking the deaths of millions and losses in the trillions - that is negligence of office that's impeachable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
I thought the next M4 was going to be a flying car powered by bloomin' onions and a teaspoon of mayonnaise. At least that's what I read on the internet @ BimmerPoop.org.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer6663.00

01-03-2018, 06:45 PM   #29
MKSixer
Brigadier General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:

The only question to ask is: based on what intelligence assessment or foreign policy advice is Trump using this tactic?

Of course the answer is, none, he's just cocking off risking the deaths of millions and losses in the trillions - that is negligence of office that's impeachable.
His tweets have actually brought NK back to the table. The tone taken by Mr. Kim has been completely unprecedented. Reopening the hotline? Asking for high-level talks? Asking for the opportunity to discuss participation in the winter olympics?

Trump...crazy like a fox.

Appreciate 0
      01-03-2018, 07:07 PM   #30
GrussGott
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
His tweets have actually brought NK back to the table. The tone taken by Mr. Kim has been completely unprecedented. Reopening the hotline? Asking for high-level talks? Asking for the opportunity to discuss participation in the winter olympics?

Show me the intelligence assessment that profiles Kim saying this is the prescribed tactic that will elicit that response.

Otherwise you're deluding yourself into believing that an undisciplined narcissistic ejaculation resulted in a baby on the other side of planet. That's not a good critical analysis technique, but it's great for emotional masturbation.

You should probably clean up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
I thought the next M4 was going to be a flying car powered by bloomin' onions and a teaspoon of mayonnaise. At least that's what I read on the internet @ BimmerPoop.org.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2018, 07:11 PM   #31
MKSixer
Brigadier General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Show me the intelligence assessment that profiles Kim saying this is the prescribed tactic that will elicit that response.

Otherwise you're deluding yourself into believing that an undisciplined narcissistic ejaculation resulted in a baby on the other side of planet.

That not a good critical analysis technique, but it's great for emotional masturbation.

You should probably clean up.
I suggest you review his record of this. I called him at the Republican candidate in May of 2015 and called him winning against Clinton in August or September of 2015. All of this was based on an analysis of his communication patterns, the furor caused by his communication patterns, and the results of his communication patterns. I'm a political insider and former lobbyist on the state and national level. He played the media. He played the Democrats. He played the establishment Republicans. If you think it's all by accident he's playing you.

Cheers-mk

Appreciate 1
anglo14889.00

01-03-2018, 07:12 PM   #32
MKSixer
Brigadier General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Ready. Aim. Miss. Well, hitting the ground does count.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/746504...le-report-says

Appreciate 0
      01-03-2018, 07:12 PM   #33
Lups
Rep

Quote:

Only rabies can make a fox this insane.

And I'm cool with my sources (not media or shrinks who haven't had him as a patient.). I'm pretty sure I have the right traces to read up on.

Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well, I believe in God -- and the only thing that scares me is Lups.

Last edited by Lups; 01-03-2018 at 07:19 PM.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2018, 08:23 PM   #34
BaaQaf
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E89 Z4 35i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post
War means 4 more years of trump in all likelihood. Never has a President in wartime been defeated.
Strategically in this case war maybe used to secure a second term which would be more inevitable to see an instigation closer to presidential elections.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2018, 08:28 PM   #35
BaaQaf
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E89 Z4 35i M Sport

Quote:
Sir, I don't know what you are playing at here, but I have NO NUCLEAR WEAPONS that aren't authorized by the appropriate authorities and I CERTAINLY don't have any pointed at the country I live in. Thanks but please stop with the fake news and disinformation.
Fixed, thanks.
Appreciate 2
      01-03-2018, 08:32 PM   #36
Lups
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaaQaf View Post
Strategically in this case war maybe used to secure a second term which would be more inevitable to see an instigation closer to presidential elections.
The voter fraud commission was just dissolved. A war is the way to become a winner and nk is a small peninsula compared to Afghanistan or poverty in the USA or looking tough while giving in on everything your allies have worked with you for.

Appreciate 0
      01-03-2018, 09:25 PM   #37
anglo
Banned
France
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:

You sound like Chamberlain with his appeasement policy in 1937 that helped the Nazis strengthen their forces!

I know you're not a lib, you just sound like one.

It's silly to think the fat boy would risk his survival and attack the US because Trump made fun of his weight or the size of its buttons.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2018, 09:29 PM   #38
anglo
Banned
France
Rep

Quote:
I suggest you review his record of this. I called him at the Republican candidate in May of 2015 and called him winning against Clinton in August or September of 2015. All of this was based on an analysis of his communication patterns, the furor caused by his communication patterns, and the results of his communication patterns. I'm a political insider and former lobbyist on the state and national level. He played the media. He played the Democrats. He played the establishment Republicans. If you think it's all by accident he's playing you.

Cheers-mk

You're wasting your time, look at the liberal media, it doesn't matter how many times they've been proven wrong!
They believe their own lies...
Appreciate 1
MKSixer6663.00

01-03-2018, 11:34 PM   #39
F32Fleet
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoK View Post
Trump still cant come over the fact that NK now is a nuclear power and that he can never use his bigger button on NK.
Any nuclear detonation NK makes outside NK will cause so much death that it will never make up how many times you destroy NK with nuclear bombs.
Thats the whole paradox on nuclear war.
Trump now has to go the diplomatic route, which is, by FAR his weakest point.
Trump is more a disturbance in coming to a diplomatic solution to the NK SK problem than that he does any good. His impusive tweets are making the work for countries like SK very difficult.

Apart from Chavez, some african dictators and Kim Jung Un himself I've never seen such an undiplomatic leader.
Do you believe in the NPT or not? 20 yrs of diplomacy brought the world to a nuclearized N. Korea.

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 1
anglo14889.00

01-04-2018, 02:53 AM   #40
Mingwan
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Beastly

I have a solution. Make The Interview 2

Or send in Dennis Rodman in again to work his diplomacy.
Appreciate 4
F32Fleet736.00
MKSixer6663.00
BaaQaf224.00

01-04-2018, 08:12 AM   #41
F32Fleet
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingwan View Post
I have a solution. Make The Interview 2

Or send in Dennis Rodman in again to work his diplomacy.
Maybe Team America 2 starring Ice Cube and Samuel L Jackson?

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2018, 09:43 AM   #42
anglo
Banned
France
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
Maybe Team America 2 starring Ice Cube and Samuel L Jackson?
Chuck Norris is always the answer!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-04-2018, 10:07 AM   #43
Habs11
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 X5 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by insanecoder View Post
This assumes rationality and humanity.. these days people are desensitized to war

When growing up we had nuclear drills
our society no longer fears nuclear war (mostly out of ignorance)
let me explain this frankly
if NK fires their ICBM targeting DC (for instance)
the entire northeast power corridor is likely gone and likely more
if you are in DC you may as well stay put and PRAY our missile defense is capable against live fire (oh you'd better pray hard)
you have approx 50 minutes before detonation
forget traffic, unless you are one of the first and sped out, the traffic will be unrulely and chaotic with accidents slowing the flow as well
likely forget even calling your loved ones for last words, the circuits will be busy for a lot of people
if you survive the initial dissintegration and firestorm
you will bask in the radiation and fallout depending on the wind directions
your getaway car 's electronics fried and cars abandoned on the highway
electricity will be out the transformers blown itll take years to replace
hundreds of thousands will likely starve perhaps to death

in the aftermath citizens will wonder "was all this worth it???"
would it have been better not to have sacrificed so much for the fat rich guys in the towers of manhattan and the flat pentagon structure in DC
totally agree with your first sentence. unless you battle on the front lines or have a close loved one that does, you just don't know.

the odds of the US being hit by NK via the conventional long range warhead are nearly zero. having said that, there are other "more surprising" means that would hurt the US.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2018, 10:53 AM   #44
MKSixer
Brigadier General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs11 View Post
totally agree with your first sentence. unless you battle on the front lines or have a close loved one that does, you just don't know.

the odds of the US being hit by NK via the conventional long range warhead are nearly zero. having said that, there are other "more surprising" means that would hurt the US.
We need to contain their nuclear aspirations but you are 100% correct that there are more surprising means that could hurt us. We need to be concerned about their cyber warfare capabilities. They are extremely forward thinking in this arena and have launched multiple attacks against targets worldwide. This should be a primary area of focus in addition to containment of their nuclear capabilities and launch platform capabilities.

Appreciate 1
jgoens2925.00