F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > FS: 2014 335i xDrive M-Sport, 6spd, White/Black, 37k miles, w/Extras! RARE FIND!
ARMA SPEED

10-13-2016, 05:44 PM   #1
sissupr
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tesla M3, LC 80

FS: 2014 335i xDrive M-Sport, 6spd, White/Black, 37k miles, w/Extras! RARE FIND!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 41,500.00

Item Interest
2014 BMW 335i xDrive Sedan w. 37k miles.

Alpine White
Black Dakota Leather
M-Sport Package
18 M-Sport Wheels
Premium Package
Technology Package
Driver Backup Sensors
6spd Manual
Heated Seats
Harman Kardon

Extras

M-Sport Exhaust
H&R Sports Springs (not installed)
BMS Performance Intake
M Performance Black Kidney Grills
Carbon Fiber Interior Accents
Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers
35% Tint all around

Other Details

- Car was bought from Knauz in Lake Bluff, IL 1-yr ago with CPO warranty. The car still has the factory warranty, that is transferable to the next owner.

- Car is financed through BMW Financial. The buyer will need to wait 1-2 weeks for the lein to be payed off and the title to be overnighted from BMW directly to the buyer. BMW is probably the quickest when it comes to sending out the title after certified cashiers check is received. I've seen this happen within one week.

- Car is amazing to drive and the M-Sport exhaust with BMS intake is such a great combo. No issues, nothing to list! Otherwise, the car is stock!

- I'm only selling the car because I don't drive it. I put 6k miles on the car in 1-year of ownership. I travel a lot for work, so I don't need a car at this point.

- I will help with shipping at the buyers expense.

- I've owned and sold privately more than 10 cars over the past 6 years, from S4s, S6s, 135i, E90 335i, and Subaru BRZ most recently (yea a BRZ!), and now this BMW 335i xDrive... I take care of my kids, I mean cars

I DON'T CHECK THIS BOARD THAT OFTEN ANYMORE. PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL AT SISSUPR AT G M A I L .... COM.

Recent photos can be found here.

http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/si...0335i%20Xdrive

Photos were taken 10.13.16. I'm not the best with a camera, so please don't hate! If seriously interested, and you need more pictures I could try to get one of my friends to take some high res pics.

Thanks, Joe

Last edited by sissupr; 10-13-2016 at 06:21 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2016, 09:15 AM   #2
sissupr
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Bump. All PMs and emails responded to. I will not sell the M-Sport exhaust separately. Taking all offers on my baby... Want this gone!
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2016, 07:39 AM   #3
sissupr
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Price Drop. Need to move. Make reasonable offer!

I'll even split shipping cost (US 48 states only up to $500) or by you a 1-way ticket to drive this car home ( up to $500, main cabin only lol).

Need it gone. This won't last long.
Appreciate 0