F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > AUSTRALIA > 335i M Sport EB2 with M Performance - More Pics incl Interior
ARMA SPEED

02-23-2013, 03:00 PM   #1
JonoNZ
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW iX M60, Macan Turbo

335i M Sport EB2 with M Performance - More Pics incl Interior

Hi everyone, CKau reminded me that I hadn't posted any interior pics, especially of the rear door sunblinds (I didn't get the rear window sun blind). The sunblinds is one of the options I get the most positive comments about, especially from parents. Sorry some of the lighting is a bit off in the pics -- very bright sunshine in the driveway where the car was parked.

I included a pic of the BMW Carseat I-II ISOFIX, pics of these are a bit hard to find in the wild, may be of interest to others.

Anyway, here are some more pics - enjoy.

P.S: Loving the car!
Attached Images

BMW iX M60, Storm Bay with XPEL Stealth PPF, Exterior Line Titan Bronze, 1EW 22" 1023 Wheels, Amido Leather, Comfort Package, Interior Camera, Clear&Bold, Sun Protection Glazing, B&W Diamond Sound, Folding Towbar, Rear Axle Steering.

Last edited by JonoNZ; 02-23-2013 at 03:15 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2013, 03:09 PM   #2
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

Nice Jono. Not a criticism of your photographic skills, but I'm sure you will agree that t's so hard to make the true look of the EB shine in photos.

The M Performance aero kit should add at least 20wkw to your car, especially as it's the 335. And that toddler seat….

Congrats.
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2013, 06:28 PM   #3
JonoNZ
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by David328M-Sport View Post
Nice Jono. Not a criticism of your photographic skills, but I'm sure you will agree that t's so hard to make the true look of the EB shine in photos.

The M Performance aero kit should add at least 20wkw to your car, especially as it's the 335. And that toddler seat….

Congrats.
Yeah, you're not wrong. EB2 looks so different in different lighting conditions. I'm not a blue car fan to be honest, but I'm really liking EB2.

I had Opti-Coat applied about two weeks back -- that is a great product. So far, very happy with it.
BMW iX M60, Storm Bay with XPEL Stealth PPF, Exterior Line Titan Bronze, 1EW 22" 1023 Wheels, Amido Leather, Comfort Package, Interior Camera, Clear&Bold, Sun Protection Glazing, B&W Diamond Sound, Folding Towbar, Rear Axle Steering.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2013, 05:48 AM   #4
battler
Enlisted Member
Australia
Rep
Drives: X3 30d 2012; 328 F30 AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonoNZ View Post
Yeah, you're not wrong. EB2 looks so different in different lighting conditions. I'm not a blue car fan to be honest, but I'm really liking EB2.

I had Opti-Coat applied about two weeks back -- that is a great product. So far, very happy with it.
Jono, great car! Re the opticoat, does it make it a lot easier to clean and have you noticed whether dirt and dust stick as much with the opticoat on?
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2013, 01:29 PM   #5
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by battler View Post
have you noticed whether dirt and dust stick as much with the opticoat on?
Unfortunately, nothing currently on offer, not even the so called anti static products will prevent dirt & dust from sitting on the car.

However, products like O-C & HB make it so very easy to wash the car.
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2013, 02:21 AM   #6
CKau
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 Xdrive30i M sport

Hey jono... For some reason i missed your thread. Probably wasnt hightlighted when i was scanning.

Nice pix!

The M sport steering wheel looks classier and neater than the standard issue. Like the blue highlights with the hex aluminium!

Do the rear door sills also have the ///M trim?
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2013, 02:23 AM   #7
JonoNZ
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKau View Post
Hey jono... For some reason i missed your thread. Probably wasnt hightlighted when i was scanning.

Nice pix!

The M sport steering wheel looks classier and neater than the standard issue. Like the blue highlights with the hex aluminium!

Do the rear door sills also have the ///M trim?
I'm pretty sure the rear sills just have the lines on them, the front ones say M.
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2013, 04:20 AM   #8
AMJAM
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2013 Alpine 328I MSport

What ages are the car seat appropriate for and where did you get it
      05-17-2013, 03:18 PM   #9
JonoNZ
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMJAM View Post
Hi, it's a BMW seat -- available from your BMW dealer. This one is the BMW I-II ISOFIX which is suitable for 9-25 kgs. We just got another one the other day for the other car -- but the MINI version which is identical but has MINI logos and different coloured stitching.

http://www.bmw.com/com/en/owners/accessories/interior/
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2013, 11:04 PM   #10
J1n
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: R8 V8 '14

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonoNZ
Quote:
Hi, it's a BMW seat -- available from your BMW dealer. This one is the BMW I-II ISOFIX which is suitable for 9-25 kgs. We just got another one the other day for the other car -- but the MINI version which is identical but has MINI logos and different coloured stitching.

http://www.bmw.com/com/en/owners/accessories/interior/
Thanks for the upload mate. How r u finding the rear seat room with the baby seat?
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2013, 05:25 AM   #11
JonoNZ
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by J1n View Post
Thanks for the upload mate. How r u finding the rear seat room with the baby seat?
There is plenty of room -- even with the front seats moved back a long way. I also have the BMW F30 Seatback pocket (in black) -- keeps all the little boys things in there.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2013, 06:38 AM   #12
AMJAM
Captain
Australia
Rep

Thanks Jono they don't sell it in Aus
      05-19-2013, 04:17 PM   #13
JonoNZ
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Thanks Jono they don't sell it in Aus
That's a shame, it's a great car seat - and looks cool also.
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2013, 10:37 PM   #14
AMJAM
Captain
Australia
Rep

Yeah I am working with BMW Sydney to see if they can special order. Isofix is not approved in Australia because standards Australia is run by the chairman of safe and sound so they have been dragging their feet because the don't make isofix seats. Common with Australia. It's where NZ is better