F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge > Vote for Kobe - Give him the most votes for All Stars
GetBMWParts

01-26-2006, 02:57 PM   #89
timzerofive
there is no spoon
Rep
Drives: 330i manual

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
So if her motive was purely monetary, the experience couldn't have been that detrimental to her. Anyone with any common sense would know, if you are really that hurt by someone, your motive shouldn't be seeking money (especially if you know $10 million wouldn't mean much to that person), your motive should be revenge/justice. When you are thinking money, it's a whole different story.

In addition, if you followed the trial, there were a lot of evidence which surfaced that were against the plantiff, and not so many against Kobe. If the trial continues on the same course, she was not going to win.

Kobechrome's right, these are all mere speculations. So let's go back to the bare and simple fact, did Kobe get convicted of rape? No. That's that.
      01-26-2006, 03:57 PM   #90
Squawks
One of my two dachshunds:
United_States
Rep
Drives: B6 A4 3.0 Quattro

Nope, he didn't get convicted but hey, he didn't get acquitted either. If there was so much evidence against the plaintiff, why settle then? Hmmm...doesn't this stir up any questions?

Skills are not the only prerequisites for an All Stars, so he doesn't get my vote. Whydidn't TO get to play for the Eagles? It's not because he lacked skills....
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2006, 04:00 PM   #91
timzerofive
there is no spoon
Rep
Drives: 330i manual

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawks
Nope, he didn't get convicted but hey, he didn't get acquitted either. If there was so much evidence against the plaintiff, why settle then? Hmmm...doesn't this stir up any questions?

Skills are not the only prerequisites for an All Stars, so he doesn't get my vote. Whydidn't TO get to play for the Eagles? It's not because he lacked skills....
Quote:
Originally Posted by timzerofive
Why would he settle? Perhaps he feels overwhelmed having to split his presence between 2 "courts". Perhaps he feels like him and his wife has been put in the spotlight for too long and no longer wants that. Anybody would if they have the money.
TE said stuff that was bad in regards to his team, that's why he didn't get to play. If Kobe had said, "you know what, my teammate Shaq, he sucks, basketball sucks, I hate playing it," I wouldn't vote for him either.

Haha, read this quote today's LA Times
"...That much said, I really hate Kobe-haters. They're like little Pommerianians yapping at your heals. Completely annoying..."

Last edited by timzerofive; 01-26-2006 at 05:11 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2006, 09:10 PM   #92
NaTuReB0Y