F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > N55 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > Where in LA to get my axel back installed for a good price
Extreme Powerhouse

07-17-2015, 02:43 AM   #1
Xanderdbs
Private
Armenia
Rep
Drives: 2012 e92 M3

Where in LA to get my axel back installed for a good price

As it says in the title, I want to get my active autowaerks axel back installed and wanted to know where would be a good place to take it in Los Angeles or any where near by to get it installed for a good price as well as actually do it clean and the right way?
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2015, 07:56 AM   #2
Mike@N54Tuning.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2007 335i, 2015 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanderdbs View Post
As it says in the title, I want to get my active autowaerks axel back installed and wanted to know where would be a good place to take it in Los Angeles or any where near by to get it installed for a good price as well as actually do it clean and the right way?
An exhaust is pretty simple so most exhaust shops should be able to do it. If you want someone with experience with BMWs, you can try EAS. They do a lot of install work and sell most exhausts so I am sure they have seen them all.

Mike
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2015, 10:54 AM   #3
Xanderdbs
Private
Armenia
Rep
Drives: 2012 e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@N54Tuning.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanderdbs View Post
An exhaust is pretty simple so most exhaust shops should be able to do it. If you want someone with experience with BMWs, you can try EAS. They do a lot of install work and sell most exhausts so I am sure they have seen them all.

Mike
Thank you appreciate it
Appreciate 0