F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > iDrive displaying wrong vehicle picture
proTUNING Freaks

11-07-2014, 02:32 PM   #23
steve@codemybimmer
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Hong Kong
Rep

Drives: 2020 G20 320i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzle_rsa View Post
i find Zeitkriterium under Fa - FZAuftrag - Type and it says "1113"

i see date above it in another folder called Header which says 11/06/2014

not sure if i am looking in the right place (FA Editor) after reading and saving the VO. or if i should be changing anything?
11/13 should be good enough to add HU_NBT.

Wait for the emulator to come in and try VO coding it again.
Online Store | Remote Coding Package| ID6 Retrofit for almost all F Chassis BMWs
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2014, 12:47 AM   #24
dazzle_rsa
Rep
Drives: F30 320i HU_Entry

Hi All

We i got my emulator and recoded the FA and Vo Coded the NBT and all is working including new pics of the F30.

Now i have another 2 problems.

I bought a reverse camera emulator and it needs to be connected to the KCAN but not directly behind the NBT, they say connect somewhere else, i.e. the Aircon. But they don't tell me which colours. Does anyone know where else I can connect the CAN H and CAN L to?

Next problem is that I had BMW APPS working well until I VO coded the NBT after getting the emulator. Now it has disappeared. I added 6NR but no change, any suggestions?
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2014, 05:24 PM   #25
teaston
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: X3 M40d

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzle_rsa View Post
Hi All

We i got my emulator and recoded the FA and Vo Coded the NBT and all is working including new pics of the F30.

Now i have another 2 problems.

I bought a reverse camera emulator and it needs to be connected to the KCAN but not directly behind the NBT, they say connect somewhere else, i.e. the Aircon. But they don't tell me which colours. Does anyone know where else I can connect the CAN H and CAN L to?

Next problem is that I had BMW APPS working well until I VO coded the NBT after getting the emulator. Now it has disappeared. I added 6NR but no change, any suggestions?
Maybe you need a new FSC code as the NBT knows it's not in the original vehicle any more?
Appreciate 0