F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Calling all forum sponsors- 4 Series!!
Extreme Powerhouse

10-18-2013, 07:20 AM   #23
SomeRandomer123
Colonel
England
Rep
Drives: F30 328i Luxury - Sport Auto

Glad you're alright, that's a nasty one! Can't even tell what type of car it is that hit you, and I'm usually pretty handy at stuff like that. BM looks like it's crashed very well, so as sad and as alarming as that is to see, it's also a positive to see the design and build quality of these cars!

RE: The 4 Series, have you thought of ticking the Adaptive LED Headlights box? I think they help to give a little more aggressive look, particularly with the slightly different designed DRL Angel Eyes over the standard Xenons (which are still very lovely!). Other than that, it could be a matter of waiting until the M Performance Kits are released?

Gone: 2006 BMW E60 520d SE 6MT
Gone: 2009 BMW E90-LCI 330d SE 6MT
Current: 2012 F30 328i Luxury 8AT
On Order: 2015 Audi A6 Avant Ultra, Black Edition (sorry!)
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2013, 09:47 AM   #24
btbossman
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335xi M sport--2014 M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaloEyes View Post
Thanks for the kind words ^^ im starting to lean towards the sedan because of the aggressive look of it but I'm not sure how much i'll like driving the sedan since I've always driven coupes. =x
I have driven both, all I can say is in the current 3 series size car, I have no complaints, and Im 6,5 280lbs. In the e9x, the sedan was MEH the coupe was much more comfortable, but when I had my coupe there were times where I was like damn, I need more space, not at all the case with the f30. The f32 is awesome too, but like I said Im glad I didn't wait. The new size makes the 3 a worth while sedan. If I get the coupe it will probably be the m4, my lease will be ending perfect time!
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2013, 12:52 AM   #25
HaloEyes
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 F30 Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboM View Post
Glad you're OK.

BTW, windshield remained intact?
yeh crazily enough it did!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeRandomer123 View Post
Glad you're alright, that's a nasty one! Can't even tell what type of car it is that hit you, and I'm usually pretty handy at stuff like that. BM looks like it's crashed very well, so as sad and as alarming as that is to see, it's also a positive to see the design and build quality of these cars!

RE: The 4 Series, have you thought of ticking the Adaptive LED Headlights box? I think they help to give a little more aggressive look, particularly with the slightly different designed DRL Angel Eyes over the standard Xenons (which are still very lovely!). Other than that, it could be a matter of waiting until the M Performance Kits are released?
BMW engineering is definitely amazing ^^ yeah ive ticked the LED headlights box and it looks better but still not as aggressive, i probably will have to wait for the performance kits to be released if i end up getting it

Quote:
Originally Posted by btbossman View Post
I have driven both, all I can say is in the current 3 series size car, I have no complaints, and Im 6,5 280lbs. In the e9x, the sedan was MEH the coupe was much more comfortable, but when I had my coupe there were times where I was like damn, I need more space, not at all the case with the f30. The f32 is awesome too, but like I said Im glad I didn't wait. The new size makes the 3 a worth while sedan. If I get the coupe it will probably be the m4, my lease will be ending perfect time!
hmmm, im gonna finally have time to go check out both cars at the dealership on monday so ill probably finalize my decision then. And then a 2 months wait for it to come because what i want would require me to order it >.<
Appreciate 0