F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > f32 OR f36 M-Sport Fog Light options?
ARMA SPEED

07-14-2015, 10:53 PM   #1
starbai
PPRSWCE
Guyana
Rep
Drives: 18 Tanzanite Blue F80 ZCP

f32 OR f36 M-Sport Fog Light options?

Are there any aftermarket options out there yet? I'm thinking it'd be a very expensive venture to go through with getting it through BMW. If the vert's have it I'd assume it should be plug and play?

i don't like the blank lower fascia personally and would prefer the fogs. I know this isn't everyone's opinion but does anyone know if there are any aftermarket (quality) options out there yet?

Appreciate 0
      10-31-2015, 02:52 AM   #2
Cosmo1956
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 428i M Sport

Hello,

I agree, and also feel like those big openings need something to balance out the main headlamps. I have a 2014 428i M Sport and have been wanting to do this type of mod ever since I got my car. To wit, I have looked regularly for a long time at many different places and have not found anyone that has a retro-fit for this. However, I've noticed that the 2015 and 2016 4 series with the upgraded lighting package seems to include LED fog lights on the M Sports. Even though the european distribution 4 series M Sports came with fogs, NONE of the U.S. bound 4's had them. The explanation I found was that the fog lights interfered with air flow and cooling for US versions. With that being said, I read on the forum somewhere that someone bought all of the necessary parts from the dealer and did his own retro-fit. You can find the part numbers for all of the plastic pieces to do this on Real-OEM. Myself, I finally gave-in to the idea of some additional DRL's, so I bought some Hella LEDayLines. They're excellent quality but universal, so I'll need to customize the fit. Looking forward to this project.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2015, 08:13 PM   #3
expertsedan
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F15 X5 50i, F82 M4, E36 M3

Do you by chance know the brand of those wheels in the pic? They looks so good!
Appreciate 0