F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Some Missing Artwork Fixed in iDrive
ARMA SPEED

10-29-2018, 05:33 PM   #1
rb71
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW 340i xDrive

Some Missing Artwork Fixed in iDrive

My iPod finally gave up the ghost, so I spent the time to transfer my music directly to the F30 drive. For 90+% of the albums, the artwork displayed correctly, but for a small subset, nothing would display. Tried many things to no avail. Saw that in Windoze FileExplorer, selecting the music files didn't display the artwork either in the Preview window. Copied the artwork (select and Copy) and brought up MS Media Player, navigated to the troublesome content, right-click, and paste artwork (or something to that affect). When finished, selecting music files showed the artwork in FileExplorer, and after importing the folder (and updated contents), artwork was now displayed in the F30. Thought I'd pass it on in case others have the same difficulty w/ some of these files.
Appreciate 0