F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Newcomer need info on BMW 440I F33
ARMA SPEED

09-14-2016, 03:47 PM   #1
Yakyak
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Audi TT

Newcomer need info on BMW 440I F33

Hi Guys,

First let me say this forum is really wonderfull. I am from Belgium and this is surely one of the best i have seen..

I have read many posts and look many nice blogs. I am thinking about buying this year a 440i convertible. But there are really tons of them here in Belgium. Not with that motor off course (Taxes here are huge for a 3 liters), but still toons of 4 GC, C and even convertible (even if less). So i want to mod it to really make the car look different (on the other side modded one, you really don't see a lot of them cause 90% of them are company cars with the 2.0d).

I am planning off course to go for 19" maybe 20". About lowering the car it will be the M sport so -10mm but i really love the pics of cars with the HR spring . I just get wrong experience in the past on spring-lower car (broke wheels twice on my bmw E96 325i). Then as i am thinking about going blue Estoril or white, i like the M performance stickers on the M kit, maybe the carbon lips&carbon rear carbon diffuser, and the m performance exhaust.

Anyway here are my questions :

1. i saw in on another threat (from dave72) that he get a double exit exhaust with a real look like an M4. Does OEM M4 part work on the F33 ? Where to buy those ? (except full price at BMW..)

2. i see many carbon parts sold on ali express. What are the quality of those ? (as the price is really lower).

3. In Belgium i don't see the performance BMW kit (i see it in Germany for example). Anyone know if it can be installed aftermarket or if it must be bought with the car?)

4. Any idea on how to make the car look "different" except from what i explained before ?

5. Last question, i am hesitating about Xdrive... What stop me is pretty stupid, it is that the M suspension doesn't exist for those , so it will be mandatory to have springs or full suspension change... With the non xdrive, i will still have that -10 mm to start with. I really don't want anything "jumpy" or too hard

6. adaptative suspension, is it working really well ?

thank you guys

Yakyak
Appreciate 0