F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Anyone deal with Habberstad BMW in Bay Shore?
ARMA SPEED

12-10-2016, 01:55 PM   #1
misterjim
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 e93 335i

Anyone deal with Habberstad BMW in Bay Shore?

I'm near Rochester, NY and am interested in a CPO 2014 335i with a manual tranny they have for sale. I've read some pretty good reviews about the dealership but I was wondering if anyone has dealt with them recently. I was thinking of having a friend I know from Long Island check out the car but he is out of town for a couple of weeks. In any case, I'd like to learn as much as I can before I commit to a long trip.
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2016, 10:12 PM   #2
340MSport
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterjim View Post
I'm near Rochester, NY and am interested in a CPO 2014 335i with a manual tranny they have for sale. I've read some pretty good reviews about the dealership but I was wondering if anyone has dealt with them recently. I was thinking of having a friend I know from Long Island check out the car but he is out of town for a couple of weeks. In any case, I'd like to learn as much as I can before I commit to a long trip.
I was looking for a lease and a coworker recommended Habberstad so I went to check them out. Pretty legit from what I can tell, but honestly didn't have that much experience with them. I had an offer from a NJ dealership and wanted to see if they could beat it. They were honest about it and said they unfortunately couldn't come close, because of the MSDs NJ offers. They have 2 locations out in LI so they're pretty well established.
Been to NYC dealers and can say I didnt feel that BS game with the short experience I had with Habberstad.
If I were you, I'd get in email the night before, that the vehicle is still available, cause you don't want to get stuck with a bait n switch when you're coming from so far.

Good luck.
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2016, 06:53 PM   #3
ccim_m4cs
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Looking to order something

bought my last 3 cars from there. deal with greg cola from pre owned sales. Normal guy doesn't give you any BS. dealership overall is very reputable.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2017, 08:35 PM   #4
kstlouis1
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2014 335xDrive M Sport

They are fantastic..they don't give you the run around and are very honest as to what they can and cannot do for you. Have been dealing with other BMW dealerships in the area and none of them made me feel as comfortable in the buying process as they did. You should definitely check them out..
Appreciate 0