F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > F30 330i Msport Individual - Michelin tyres available?
Extreme Powerhouse

12-10-2015, 04:44 PM   #1
Spare°
Private First Class
Belgium
Rep
Drives: M2C

Lightbulb F30 330i Msport Individual - Michelin tyres available?

Hi Guys,

First of all: what a great forum. The amount of information I've been able to find in here over the last couple of months has been phenomenal! So grateful for all the isights listed here.

On to my happy thought of the day: I've placed my order for an LCI F30 330i (with the new 2016 European only -?- B48 engine) this afternoon:
  • Individual Tanzanite Blue, with Individual Black Merino leather and leather dashboard
  • Piano black trim
  • 8AT sport. As a manual lover, I never thought I'd see the day, but it just clicked during my testdrive. The fact that the girlfriend fractured her foot last year and finds it painful to operate clutch pedals ever since, sealed the deal I guess...
  • M-sport with M-brakes and 18" 400M wheels
  • Adaptive LEDs
  • Electric and heated seats

Received a 19,2% discount. I'm not used to seeing these kinds of discounts over here, so I was quite pleased.

Only thing still pending is my request to have the runflats replaced by Michelin Super Sports.
I have read about this possibility on a number of topics, but my dealer couldn't find the option for a car optioned with an Msport package. According to him, it could only be selected in the system on non-Msport rims. Given the type of tyres, this struck me as being quite weird... I've asked him to check this with BMW as it would most definitely be the first change I'd be making anyway...

If anyone has had experience with Runflats -> MSS factory requests lately, I'd be very grateful to have your thoughts on this!

So, now we wait: delivery is scheduled for 1st week of March.

Awaiting real pics:

Appreciate 0
      12-10-2015, 05:07 PM   #2
TylerMcCraw
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW F30

I would DEFINITELY go back and add harmon/kardon... Save yourself the headache later
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2015, 05:18 PM   #3
Spare°
Private First Class
Belgium
Rep
Drives: M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerMcCraw View Post
I would DEFINITELY go back and add harmon/kardon... Save yourself the headache later
The enhanced Sound system (called Hifi here) was added. I personally don't find the HK a necessary upgrade, but thanks for the feedback, appreciate it
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2017, 07:15 PM   #4
Joe1627
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 320i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spare° View Post
Hi Guys,

First of all: what a great forum. The amount of information I've been able to find in here over the last couple of months has been phenomenal! So grateful for all the isights listed here.

On to my happy thought of the day: I've placed my order for an LCI F30 330i (with the new 2016 European only -?- B48 engine) this afternoon:
  • Individual Tanzanite Blue, with Individual Black Merino leather and leather dashboard
  • Piano black trim
  • 8AT sport. As a manual lover, I never thought I'd see the day, but it just clicked during my testdrive. The fact that the girlfriend fractured her foot last year and finds it painful to operate clutch pedals ever since, sealed the deal I guess...
  • M-sport with M-brakes and 18" 400M wheels
  • Adaptive LEDs
  • Electric and heated seats

Received a 19,2% discount. I'm not used to seeing these kinds of discounts over here, so I was quite pleased.

Only thing still pending is my request to have the runflats replaced by Michelin Super Sports.
I have read about this possibility on a number of topics, but my dealer couldn't find the option for a car optioned with an Msport package. According to him, it could only be selected in the system on non-Msport rims. Given the type of tyres, this struck me as being quite weird... I've asked him to check this with BMW as it would most definitely be the first change I'd be making anyway...

If anyone has had experience with Runflats -> MSS factory requests lately, I'd be very grateful to have your thoughts on this!

So, now we wait: delivery is scheduled for 1st week of March.

Awaiting real pics:

This is the exact 330i I would build if I could afford it, did you lease it? How much if so
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2017, 08:18 PM   #5
MUFCbmwbear
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 24 M2 & 20 M340xi

Nice Car! Im a manual guy myself and have another manual bmw on order but these new ZF 8 speed AT are awesome. It was so good even I considered an auto 340i
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2017, 08:34 PM   #6
Speed-NYC
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 440ix Gran Coupé

Garage List
I am speccing a very similar 440gc. I also don't like the fact that run flats are forced on you but i figure they will wear out in a year or two and then i can get some pss's
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2017, 12:27 PM   #7
DrifterX
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i M Sport 6MT+RWD

Garage List
Talk about bringing back a thread from the dead - OP posted this in December 2015 lol

Wish he posted pics of the actual car.