F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons > Wagner F2x/F3x 4" Downpipe w/Cat (M135,M235,335,435) AMAZING sound/power! VIDEO
Studio RSR

04-09-2016, 08:33 PM   #23
dman918
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i x-drive m-sport

Wow sorry to hear this! I was in discussion with him to buy this and almost pulled the trigger. Good luck - hope this gets worked out.
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2016, 03:22 PM   #24
AhsanU
i can haz horsepowr ??
Rep
Drives: inconspicuous white van

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudVIII View Post
I sent it friend and family as requested. They don't accept disputes this way. My fault though should have been smarter.

:
Speak to a lawyer.

You have his information through Paypal, his YouTube channel, and an exchange of messages between you two.

It's at least worth trying, rather than just giving up the money you sent him.

Good luck brother!
Gone but not forgotten: 991.1 GT3, F80 M3 ZCP, E46 M3
Appreciate 5
      04-15-2016, 08:02 PM   #25
kzflags
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 C63 coupe

and that is why you never gift payment on paypal with stuff like this. im sorry to hear about this situation OP, FYI always invoice the seller in the future. if they complain about the paypal fee, just cover the few bucks paypal will take off the top.

best of luck
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2016, 09:37 PM   #26
boosted43
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 C43 AMG

Garage List
2015 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kzflags
and that is why you never gift payment on paypal with stuff like this. im sorry to hear about this situation OP, FYI always invoice the seller in the future. if they complain about the paypal fee, just cover the few bucks paypal will take off the top.

best of luck
Yes this. Or back out of sale. Usually they'll cover the fees if they feel like you're gonna back out.
      04-15-2016, 10:55 PM   #27
CloudVIII
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: AW LCI F80///M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabawi91 View Post
Yes this. Or back out of sale. Usually they'll cover the fees if they feel like you're gonna back out.
Ya good idea
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2016, 07:15 AM   #28
M4LOADED
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4 Austin Yellow

I have been off the forums finalizing my doctoral dissertation. It's been absolute hell. Sorry for the delays. Items were sent, tracked, insured. To me, it was done as the tracking was linked through Paypal as I have done for the past 10 years on ebay, craigslist, and elsewhere.

For the rest of you, you all are ridiculous. No lawyer or Paypal dispute can alleviate your concerns over a legitimate transaction with a normal outcome of payment received and items delivered. I'll quote myself from the other post with all this nonsense:

"Careful what you say about people without all the information. The items have already arrived safely to you. I technically lost money spending time on the forums selling the items as compared to being at work hour for hour. I simply didn't need the items in my garage anymore. Yes, we live in a suspicious world with shady people these days; we always have. As law enforcement (10 yrs), I would know this more than most people. In medicine, I know it even more.

That being said...no hard feelings. I think this is resolved since you have the items."
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2016, 06:59 PM   #29
CloudVIII
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: AW LCI F80///M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4LOADED
I have been off the forums finalizing my doctoral dissertation. It's been absolute hell. Sorry for the delays. Items were sent, tracked, insured. To me, it was done as the tracking was linked through Paypal as I have done for the past 10 years on ebay, craigslist, and elsewhere.

For the rest of you, you all are ridiculous. No lawyer or Paypal dispute can alleviate your concerns over a legitimate transaction with a normal outcome of payment received and items delivered. I'll quote myself from the other post with all this nonsense:

"Careful what you say about people without all the information. The items have already arrived safely to you. I technically lost money spending time on the forums selling the items as compared to being at work hour for hour. I simply didn't need the items in my garage anymore. Yes, we live in a suspicious world with shady people these days; we always have. As law enforcement (10 yrs), I would know this more than most people. In medicine, I know it even more.

That being said...no hard feelings. I think this is resolved since you have the items."
The package definitely took long let than expected but arrived safe and sound and as advertised. I appreciate the concern from the forum, but this has been rectified! Thanks!

PAST
F80 LCI/M3/AW FBO BM3 Cary Tuned Meth/Pure Stage 2
F36 CB 435i FBO
F15 GS X5 50i Tune
F10 AW 550i Loaded/Tune/M5 Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2016, 03:00 AM   #30
boosted43
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 C43 AMG

Garage List
2015 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
The package definitely took long let than expected but arrived safe and sound and as advertised. I appreciate the concern from the forum, but this has been rectified! Thanks!
Good to hear this was resolved.