F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Navi been awful past week
Extreme Powerhouse

06-16-2014, 07:22 AM   #1
cchan21
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 335xi

Navi been awful past week

Hello all,

My nav has been dreadful past week. I'm in NYC, and normally its pretty damn good overall on locating and routes.

Past week, many times it doesn't know where I am, once it finally locates me, it doesn't keep up with me and doesn't move for a good 10-15 minutes. Sometimes I have to restart the car and hope it works after.
      06-25-2014, 08:56 AM   #2
AgentCircus
Aviator
Rep
Drives: X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchan21 View Post
Hello all,

My nav has been dreadful past week. I'm in NYC, and normally its pretty damn good overall on locating and routes.

Past week, many times it doesn't know where I am, once it finally locates me, it doesn't keep up with me and doesn't move for a good 10-15 minutes. Sometimes I have to restart the car and hope it works after.
Mine does the same thing! Always in the same spot. I'm in Kansas.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2014, 04:41 PM   #3
aksi
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Hello all,

DId the navi start with black background with just arrow up? Mine did that. Finally map showed, but it was basicallly frozen and took awhile for it to start moving with me. No idea what caused it
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2014, 08:31 PM   #4
pillpusher84
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 550xi M-Sport Silver

Quote:
Hello all,

have you rebooted the headunit? what version maps are you on? maybe an update to the HU_NBT will help
Appreciate 0