F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Site Related Announcements - Suggestions - Feedback - Questions > Why are my posts constantly being removed???
Extreme Powerhouse
Closed Thread

11-28-2016, 06:49 AM   #1
NewM3driver
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 ZCP

Why are my posts constantly being removed???

Ive been a forum member since 2008, and have been a BMW enthusiast for 40 years.

Lately, every time I post a thread it disappears or is moved. WHY?

On Saturday I posted a thread about rev matching. It was getting good conversation and all of the sudden disappeared entirely. WHY???

Last night I posted a thread about my favorite cars throughout the years. It got moved to the M3 vs M4 section. WHY??? my thread has NOTHING to do with M3 vs M4.

I enjoy the conversation here but won't be around much longer if this continues to happen.
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2016, 06:50 AM   #2
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Your post are probably being moved because they are off topic. Alternatively, they may be merged with other threads.

See if you can find your missing posts here:

http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sea...nduser&u=48145

Thank you for your commitment to BimmerPost and your contributions to the site.
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2016, 06:57 AM   #3
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewM3driver View Post
Last night I posted a thread about my favorite cars throughout the years. It got moved to the M3 vs M4 section. WHY??? my thread has NOTHING to do with M3 vs M4.
The purpose of the vs. forum is to discuss the M3 and M4 as compared to other cars. It is not to compare the M3 and M4 to each other.

All topics that draw connections from the M3/M4 to other cars go into the vs. section because they often make for highly emotional and spirited debate and that's what that forum is designed for. In that light, it is for consistency that all topics along those lines find a home there.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread