F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Asking for hooking me up with information about my car
proTUNING Freaks

11-24-2021, 06:35 PM   #1
lsw49555
Registered
Poland
Rep
Drives: F30 340i xDrive

Asking for hooking me up with information about my car

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone has access to BMW data system to hook me up with some info about my car I just bought, it was probably originally sold by BMW of Murray, but they don't respond to my questions, and my Polish dealership sometimes says that these are secret data and sometimes that they haven't got this data. I'm especially wondering about service history back in the USA, information if it was customer or dealer specced car (quite weird options on it, pretty much every visual appearance option there is, and not many practical gadgets on the inside), and what was the final price of it, maybe even original window sticker. If anyone has access to BMW Global, BMW USA or BMW of Murray data system any information would be appreciated.
VIN number is: WBA8B7G54HNU37387
Cheers!

PS Does anyone know if there is possibility to check how many previous owners had this car back in the states, when was its first registration, and when it was crashed, maybe there is public access to DMV database or something.

PS2 Any insurance info would be interesting too (curious of how she ended up crashed).
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2021, 02:04 AM   #2
F30Mo16
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 328i

This is a vin decoder shows you what your car was made with

https://www.mdecoder.com/decode/wba8b7g54hnu37387

As for Vehicle History - you need to run a CarFax on it - it'll show previous owners, service, recalls, accidents, insurance claims etc - cost a couple of bucks
Appreciate 0