F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > New Configurator Online for BMW USA
ARMA SPEED

02-19-2017, 09:29 AM   #67
YMB-M3-J2
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: YMB M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maynard View Post
So not just me hating this. Won't even describe or show options until you select them, and can't figure out how to get the 360 views, or toggle btwn inside and outside shots.
I can't figure that out either. Crazy they can't get a decent web designer
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2017, 10:26 AM   #68
paliknight
fuck this field
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18 F80 CS/18 F80 ZCP/19 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalibuBimmer View Post
If you think the website is bad, you can experience true BMW trash with the BMW Connected App. Clumsy, unfriendly and counter intuitive, it combines the worst of the previous ICE and i group apps. (I know because I had them. They stunk, too.)

On the other hand, if you go through the tortures of the damned you can now unlock your car from the App if you repeatedly input your passcode. Before you had to call New Jersey and beg. You still can't locate your car because BMW doesn't want to let the owner know where it is. Unless you're within 500 feet of it, in which case it depicts where it is with 1500 foot accuracy. (The idiot who did this one should be promoted. Maybe run all the BMW apps.)

Maybe BMW will hire a new designer who doesn't come from a terrible design tradition. Oh, wait!
At least yours opens. Mine just stopped working out of nowhere. It crashes nefore even opening. Iphone version too. Tried everything except for a factory reset.