F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > quick help on lease deal
Studio RSR

11-30-2012, 05:09 PM   #1
woderd
Private
Rep
Drives: boat

quick help on lease deal

I live in new york and we ordered a bmw from the dealer but didnt sign any paperwork yet. Well I come home and find 4 messages on my cell phone from the dealer saying that the paperwork needs to be signed today because its the end of the month and the deals are changing.

What I would like to know is, is he desperate because the deal is going to get even better?

The original deal we agreed on was 3220.00 down at 552 per month for a 335xi and the only options I go was DHP, sports trans, and auto headlights.

Can someone inform me what your honest opinion is?
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2012, 05:19 PM   #2
G3333
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F86 X6M

nononononononono, i pay about 525 a month with the tire protection and all that nonsense, for a fully loaded sportline 335i 55k msrp with 5k down including inceptions, but -$300 ultimate drive, -$1000 olympic test drive thing, -$750 loyalty. i know the xdrive is more, but id say get more packages or less monthly payment. the dealer ALWAYS wins, no matter how many times the salesman says he is losing money and not getting paid. they put it on the preowned lot and still make a profit at the end. id say maybe 515 a month with 2-2500 down.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2012, 05:41 PM   #3
akamomo
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 335i

We need to know more in order to advise you much. Is that payment before or after taxes? Is the $3220 "down" your total drive off or just a capital cost reduction?

Where are you located? You should find a dealer who will deal with you in terms of invoice + markup. Often that is going to be the internet sales department and done via email.

That markup would be from $500-$1000 or so for a 3-series it seems. A 335 is tougher than a 328 in terms of the markup. But you should be able to get in that range.

Find the invoice cost from bmwconfig.com of the car you are considering.

You have a purchase price now to aim for. That should be further reduced by any incentives. Right now there is a $1000 incentive for the 3-series. If you already have a BMW there is a loyalty incentive as well of $750. These come off the negotiated price.

The only other fees are MACO (advertising, varies by region - in Los Angeles it is $380) and a minimal document fee.

If you set the price this way and then get buy MF and base acquisition fee, you will get a better deal than 90% of the people out there in the wild. Probably more.

This site and the other BMW boards are your friend. Read as much as you can in the order forum:

http://www.f30post.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=383
Appreciate 0