F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > Factory Order Questions - F34
ARMA SPEED

11-15-2017, 09:12 PM   #1
carpediem24
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 Chrysler 300

Hello,

I've been lurking in these forums for a few days since I decided to get me a BMW for the holidays

Right off the bat, Thanks to all the gurus here that are helping out clueless nomads like me.

I am in the process of factory ordering a 2018 3-Series GT and I have a few questions since I've never factory ordered before.

1. Are the F34s built in SC or Germany?

2. Am I able to lock in incentives when I order? Currently there is a $3000 Holiday credit. Not sure what the numbers will be in December. How do I ensure I get the best incentive from whichever month ?

3. My CA said the turn around time is 6-8 weeks. Any chance I can get the vehicle before EOY if I order on 11/16? Are there ways to expedite delivery like the dealer trades an order with another dealer or something?

Any info is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2017, 06:41 PM   #2
x5mannn
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 X5 4.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpediem24 View Post
Hello,

I've been lurking in these forums for a few days since I decided to get me a BMW for the holidays

Right off the bat, Thanks to all the gurus here that are helping out clueless nomads like me.

I am in the process of factory ordering a 2018 3-Series GT and I have a few questions since I've never factory ordered before.

1. Are the F34s built in SC or Germany?

2. Am I able to lock in incentives when I order? Currently there is a $3000 Holiday credit. Not sure what the numbers will be in December. How do I ensure I get the best incentive from whichever month ?

3. My CA said the turn around time is 6-8 weeks. Any chance I can get the vehicle before EOY if I order on 11/16? Are there ways to expedite delivery like the dealer trades an order with another dealer or something?

Any info is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Only X3 through X5 are built in SC
Appreciate 0