F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > A lady 1addict needs your help!!!
ARMA SPEED
Closed Thread

07-15-2013, 03:04 PM   #1
vertebra
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 135i vert

Garage List
A lady 1addict needs your help!!!

Hey fellow BMW addicts. We have a young lady in the 1Addicts forum entered in a photo contest. She is in stiff competion against some Ford and Subies. The contest ends today at 7pm pst. I am hoping the 1Addicts can get some help from you. Below is the info and the original forum link:

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/newre...ply&p=14217209

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie_Kay View Post
Hi all,

My name is Bonnie and I've been a 1Addict since November. Here in the NW, Speedware Motorsports has started a calendar contest for the local ladies and their cars. I entered and now I need all the help I can get to make the calendar because I am a latecomer to the contest. They wont be using the photo above, they will be hiring a photographer to take new ones, but this was what I had that showcased both the car and myself so I'm hoping I can get enough likes to make the calendar shoot!
I think there is only one other BMW entered, and although I don't know the owner, support for both of us is appreciated!

1 Like = 1 Vote

Let's get a 1 series in the calendar this year! Thanks!

-B

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

07-15-2013, 04:06 PM   #2
phx08
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: MKV Jetta

will do!
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread