F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > Help with fault antenna bluetooth
GetBMWParts

02-02-2016, 05:06 PM   #1
beppeM3+123d
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: bmw m3 dct + 123d e81

Help with fault antenna bluetooth

Unfortunately few month ago my interior car was damaged from theft that stole Nbt, cid everythings.

Dealer repair car for 30 days change all the cables cutted and order all new unit and parts.

Everything is perfect, except one foult on the bluetooth antenna. This cable is not replaced because is very very long and is possible only repair.

Also dealer honestly say that several cars repaired have this problem, not only mine.

I made several research and i found that from hu high (nbt) bmw have introduced a cable resistance-coded for bluetooth antenna. This foult is possible to see with rheingold and even if you clear it wont disappear.

Anyone have idea how to fix this problem because basically antenna is connected but at same time unit get this code.

For anyone could fix my problem reputation++++ is guaranted

Please see pictures attached just to confirm my incredible situation...
Attached Images

Last edited by beppeM3+123d; 02-02-2016 at 05:29 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2016, 05:21 PM   #2
Chris@codemybimmer
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Canada
Rep

Drives: AW F30 328i Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by beppeM3+123d View Post
Unfortunately few month ago my interior car was damaged from theft that stole Nbt, cid everythings.

Dealer repair car for 30 days change all the cables cutted and order all new unit and parts.

Everything is perfect, except one foult on the bluetooth antenna. This cable is not replaced because is very very long and is possible only repair.

Also dealer honestly say that several cars repaired have this problem, not only mine.

I made several research and i found that from hu high (nbt) bmw have introduced a cable resistance-coded for bluetooth antenna. This foult is possible to see with rheingold and even if you clear it wont disappear.

Anyone have idea how to fix this problem because basically antenna is connected but at same time unit get this code.

For anyone could fix my problem reputation++++ is guaranted

Please see pictures attached just to confirm my incredible situation...
The antenna is long and a pain in the ass to replace but it is not impossible.

The current antenna runs behind the NBT unit down and ends up by the gear shifter.
To change it out you need to take out the entire arm/rest and cupholder area, but you can just buy the antenna and rout it to about the same area and tuck it in under the plastic, hidden from your view.
Appreciate 1
      02-02-2016, 05:34 PM   #3
beppeM3+123d
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lyfe View Post
The antenna is long and a pain in the ass to replace but it is not impossible.

The current antenna runs behind the NBT unit down and ends up by the gear shifter.
To change it out you need to take out the entire arm/rest and cupholder area, but you can just buy the antenna and rout it to about the same area and tuck it in under the plastic, hidden from your view.
unfortunately bmw don't sell whole antenna cable. you have to rebuild with end metal connector by your self. actually cable have been repaired behind HU with bmw procedure where theft have cut antenna.
the risk to run a new cable that no solve the problem. the problem should be, not for sure on a resistance coded feedback from cable.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2016, 05:57 PM   #4
Chris@codemybimmer
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Canada
Rep

Drives: AW F30 328i Xdrive

Quote:
unfortunately bmw don't sell whole antenna cable. you have to rebuild with end metal connector by your self. actually cable have been repaired behind HU with bmw procedure where theft have cut antenna.
the risk to run a new cable that no solve the problem. the problem should be, not for sure on a resistance coded feedback from cable.
The part number for the bluetooth antenna: 61119308569
Appreciate 1
      02-02-2016, 05:57 PM   #5
beppeM3+123d
Lieutenant
Rep

This is the only cable available for repair bt antenna is the gold clips behind the fakra plug the resistance??
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-03-2016, 06:37 AM   #6
beppeM3+123d
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lyfe
Quote:
The part number for the bluetooth antenna: 61119308569
Thanks! Is incredible that for ece car the same etk don't have this parts!
Appreciate 0