F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack > Power steering issues
ARMA SPEED

01-11-2013, 10:17 AM   #1
schnell13
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport

Power steering issues

I was wondering if any of my fellow forum members have had power steering problems. A bit of background to fill you in. My dad picked up my car while I was still deployed (I know, I know, you all need to see pics of her. I promise I'm working on that!) and it sat in the garage until in I came home for Christmas. Started driving it, and the power steering goes out. BMW of Austin checks it out and clears the fault code. No problem. I start back on my road trip to NC and stopped to visit family in Mobile, and it goes out again . Took it to BMW of Mobile, who cleared the fault and updated ALL of the software. Ok, cool. Problem solved, right? Wrong. I'm now at Century BMW in Greenville for it going out again! I called the Texas DMV asking about the lemon law, and the assistant told me that I have a case if it happens one more time. I love this car, but having this happen with less than 2000 miles on the odometer isn't acceptable. Anybody else have this issue? Any problems getting it resolved? Thanks for the help!
Individual Order 2013 335i M-Sport through BMW Military Sales / Mineral Grey / Coral Red / 4MR / ZMM / ZPP / ZTP / ZDH / 2TB / 494 / 688 / ///M Performance / ///M5 Blue Brakes / K&N / aFe / H&R / Turner Motorsports / SportLine Wheels / Details, details, details...
Appreciate 0