F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > 2014 335i bluetooth not working
proTUNING Freaks

08-09-2023, 08:33 PM   #1
Barg02
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

2014 335i bluetooth not working

I have a 2014 335i with the upgraded bluetooth system w/ combox, the bluetooth audio worked fine for 5 months. One day after driving for 2 hours listening to music on the bluetooth the entire time, I got out of my car and came back to about 4 hours later. Upon startup I heard a strange whirring noise coming from behind the disk drive, of which I have never used. Since then the bluetooth does not work, I have turned it on and off, I have cleared all memory settings on it, tried updating the software. Nothing works, it shows the phone is connected on the headunit and on my phone it shows it is playing to the vehicle, but no music is coming from the phone nor the car. I have since been using a bluetooth transmitter to listen to music through the radio but I would like to get real bluetooth playback again.
Appreciate 0