F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > [NYC] BMW 435xi $621/mo. LEASE TRANSFER, Fully Loaded Estoril Blue M Sport
Extreme Powerhouse

02-26-2015, 02:01 PM   #1
berzerk91
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 435i xdrive

[NYC] BMW 435xi $621/mo. LEASE TRANSFER, Fully Loaded Estoril Blue M Sport

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 620.00

Item Interest
Hi All,
I'm looking for someone to assume my lease. I am doing this because I now work downtown and only drive on the weekends. I am going to paste the ad as I had it on Craigslist, so I apologize if it's a bit blunt! I would love to get it to someone locally.

I am looking for a buyer with a good enough credit score to assume a BMW Financial Services ("BMWFS") lease on a fully loaded 2014 BMW 435xi M Sport Coupe. The payment is $620.95. Lease description and vehicle options are listed below. I am exiting the lease because I now work in NYC and I am only driving on weekends.

LEASE: The remaining lease term is approximately two (2) years (ends February 2017). The car has approximately 8,000 miles on it. The lease is for 12k miles per year, meaning you gain a bonus 4,000 miles. The cost of the BMWFS lease transfer is $500. Meaning you only need to pay $500 to enter a $620.95/month, 2 year lease with about 14,000 miles per year.

VEHICLE: 2014 BMW 435xi ESTORIL Blue, Black Dakota Leather Interior, M Sport Package, Cold Weather Package, Driver Assistance Package, Dynamic Handling Package, Premium Package, M Sport Brakes, Navigation, Harmon Kardon, Concierge Services. Vehicle also comes with brand new All-Season tires as I have replaced them with Michelin Pilot Super Sports (another expense saved at vehicle turn-in). The Pilot Super Sport tires (Estimated $1k Market Value when new) are negotiable if you would like to keep these.

TRANSFER PROCESS: The process generally takes 1 week, faster if documents are overnighted and communication is kept with BMWFS. The buyer must have strong credit. BMWFS can provide the credit check quickly. After the credit check is complete, BMWFS will guide both of us through the process to complete your lease assumption. Again, please be confident in your credit before inquiring about the vehicle.

CONTACT: Steve via text @ 646-423-0147; alternatively email skdhanpat@gmail.com

Appreciate 0
      03-25-2015, 07:48 AM   #2
BGREWAL
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 435i xDrive Coupe

Interior pics?
Appreciate 1
      03-25-2015, 08:01 AM   #3
berzerk91
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 435i xdrive

Feel free to email me if you're interested BGREGWAL. I'm in the office but can take more later.

Appreciate 0