F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > 3 Series Options
ARMA SPEED

08-23-2012, 01:51 PM   #1
CEW
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011.5 e90 M3

3 Series Options

I'm sure this has been answered a million times already, but I'm going to ask anyway at the risk of being hazed.

1. It appears if I want the M-Sport Line, I cannot get Imperial Blue Metalic. I assume it would have to be an individual order to do this?
  2. If I get the M-Sport Line then I cannot get the Dynamic Handling Package. Is this included, or is it just straight sport suspension with the M-Sport.
  3. With my prior 335 (e90) the sport suspension offered a slightly lower ride. Does the Dynamic Handling Package offer a slightly lower ride?
  4. The 335xi does not offer a lower ride height with any package, correct?
  5. I seems I can only add the premium package to some of the lines. For example, I cannot add it to the sport line or m-sport. Does that mean I cannot get comfort access in these lines.

I could ask a CA these questions, but honestly in the past I have found there information to be less reliable than the information on this forum.
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2012, 02:01 PM   #2
gerbs
woof
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEW View Post
I'm sure this has been answered a million times already, but I'm going to ask anyway at the risk of being hazed.

1. It appears if I want the M-Sport Line, I cannot get Imperial Blue Metalic. I assume it would have to be an individual order to do this?
  2. If I get the M-Sport Line then I cannot get the Dynamic Handling Package. Is this included, or is it just straight sport suspension with the M-Sport.
  3. With my prior 335 (e90) the sport suspension offered a slightly lower ride. Does the Dynamic Handling Package offer a slightly lower ride?
  4. The 335xi does not offer a lower ride height with any package, correct?
  5. I seems I can only add the premium package to some of the lines. For example, I cannot add it to the sport line or m-sport. Does that mean I cannot get comfort access in these lines.

I could ask a CA these questions, but honestly in the past I have found there information to be less reliable than the information on this forum.

It appears if I want the M-Sport Line, I cannot get Imperial Blue Metalic. I assume it would have to be an individual order to do this?
Not allowed in the US. Can't have it. There's no individual ordering for it either [yet].

If I get the M-Sport Line then I cannot get the Dynamic Handling Package. Is this included, or is it just straight sport suspension with the M-Sport.
You can get the dynamic handling package on any line. It is NOT included with any lines, and only available as an optional package. The M Sport line comes standard with the same optional Sport suspension available with other lines. The dynamic handling package can be added to any line, including the M Sport line for MSRP $1,000.

With my prior 335 (e90) the sport suspension offered a slightly lower ride. Does the Dynamic Handling Package offer a slightly lower ride?
Yes. There are 3x suspensions on the F30. Standard, Sport, and M Adaptive. Standard is stock height. Sport & M Adaptive are 10mm lower than stock height. To clarify, Sport & M Adaptive are the same height reduction (10mm), M Adaptive is NOT lower than Sport, they are the same.

The 335xi does not offer a lower ride height with any package, correct?
Correct.

I seems I can only add the premium package to some of the lines. For example, I cannot add it to the sport line or m-sport. Does that mean I cannot get comfort access in these lines.
You can add the premium package to any of the lines.

It sounds like you are encountering some browser issues.. Try a different browser & clear your cache & cookies, should be fine.

Also BMWConfig.com works well on IE since it uses Microsoft's "technology" to work. That site mirrors the available options/packages and gives you actual invoice & msrp pricing to boot.

2013 F13 ///M6 Sakhir Orange
2013 F30 335i Estoril Blue II
2008 E92 ///M3 Interlagos Blue
2007 E92 335i Montego Blue
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2012, 02:42 PM   #3
CEW
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011.5 e90 M3

@gerbs - Thanks for the quick reply. This is exactly the information I needed.
Appreciate 0