F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > 2015 435I F32 Ready For ED
Studio RSR

10-10-2014, 10:45 PM   #1
docedkin
Rep
Drives: '15 435i, M-Sport, October ED

2015 435I F32 Ready For ED

Here are some details regarding my latest ED. (My first ED was in '09 when my wife and I got the 335i E92 that I'm trading for the new car.) We fly into Munich on the 15th and have a factory tour scheduled for 11:45 that morning. The BMW shuttle service will pick you up and deliver you to either your hotel or the Welt; we will go to the Welt, poke around a bit, take the tour, and leave some bags before we take transit to downtown and our hotel. On the 16th, we'll get back to the Welt in time to check in prior to our 10:50 delivery. Itinerary: We have reservations for the 16th in Rothenburg and on the 17th we'll drive up to the Ring. It is open the evening of the 17th and all day the 18th so I'll get in a couple easy laps. Then it's into France where we'll spend a few days in Alsace Lorraine before we head across through Burgundy and the Loire Valley before we arrive up north in St. Malo for a few days. There are many very cool chateaus available through AirBnb and we've booked that sort of digs for most nights. We'll stop for a night in Giverny to see Monet's gardens and then work our way up and over to Amsterdam where we'll drop off the car. Four nights in Amsterdam on a rented river boat will close out the tour. The car: 435i Coupe, Mineral Grey w/Coral Red leather, Dark Burl wood trim. MT, M Sport, Cold weather, Driver Assist, DHP, Lighting, Premium, HK sound, no tech package, Leather Dash. The order was finalized and accepted 8/20/14. It is built and ready for delivery. From Amsterdam, it will go to SC and we'll go there (from upstate NY) to get it, probably in January, and hang out in Florida with it for a week or two. Not sure about the trip to NY on summer tires. May send my winter wheels/tires to a location down there to have them put on and we'll just shove the summer wheels/tires in the back for transit home. This is my second ED but my first delivery at the Performance Center. The double delivery should be fun. Happy to answer questions about all this and will get some pictures up when I can.

Wayne Edkin
Blossvale, NY
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2014, 09:30 AM   #2
brhon
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i Xdrive MW

Quote:
Originally Posted by docedkin View Post
Here are some details regarding my latest ED. (My first ED was in '09 when my wife and I got the 335i E92 that I'm trading for the new car.) We fly into Munich on the 15th and have a factory tour scheduled for 11:45 that morning. The BMW shuttle service will pick you up and deliver you to either your hotel or the Welt; we will go to the Welt, poke around a bit, take the tour, and leave some bags before we take transit to downtown and our hotel. On the 16th, we'll get back to the Welt in time to check in prior to our 10:50 delivery. Itinerary: We have reservations for the 16th in Rothenburg and on the 17th we'll drive up to the Ring. It is open the evening of the 17th and all day the 18th so I'll get in a couple easy laps. Then it's into France where we'll spend a few days in Alsace Lorraine before we head across through Burgundy and the Loire Valley before we arrive up north in St. Malo for a few days. There are many very cool chateaus available through AirBnb and we've booked that sort of digs for most nights. We'll stop for a night in Giverny to see Monet's gardens and then work our way up and over to Amsterdam where we'll drop off the car. Four nights in Amsterdam on a rented river boat will close out the tour. The car: 435i Coupe, Mineral Grey w/Coral Red leather, Dark Burl wood trim. MT, M Sport, Cold weather, Driver Assist, DHP, Lighting, Premium, HK sound, no tech package, Leather Dash. The order was finalized and accepted 8/20/14. It is built and ready for delivery. From Amsterdam, it will go to SC and we'll go there (from upstate NY) to get it, probably in January, and hang out in Florida with it for a week or two. Not sure about the trip to NY on summer tires. May send my winter wheels/tires to a location down there to have them put on and we'll just shove the summer wheels/tires in the back for transit home. This is my second ED but my first delivery at the Performance Center. The double delivery should be fun. Happy to answer questions about all this and will get some pictures up when I can.

Wayne Edkin
Blossvale, NY
Sounds awesome-that is on the agenda but will be a couple more years to pull that off-need to get both kids out of college.
Appreciate 0