F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK - Off Topic > A Faster Horse - anyone watched it? (Netflix)
ARMA SPEED

02-19-2018, 05:25 PM   #1
hudson012003
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 340i Msport Tanzanite blue

A Faster Horse - anyone watched it? (Netflix)

Apologies if it’s already been mentioned but I did check in the search area but nothing came up?

It starts off about Mustang & it’s prominence of a brand within a brand = survival etc as many others went to the wall over the years (Saturn, Oldsmobile etc). I’m only halfway into it as found by accident after seeing if Bullit was on Netflix (it isn’t ). Think it’s fascinating looking back at history of a company etc,

Now upto H.F.11 taking over in 1946 (jumps around a bit tbf). They actually measured the company debt at any one time by the amount of unopened invoices per 1 foot measurement (obviously using a previous measurement value to work out what was owed per 1 foot!.) It’s enlightening & also scary at how such a large Corp survived

The early part of program re. Mustang design / engineering (over the years) was fascinating & a must watch I.e. the fantastic clay designs / weight distribution & costing meetings. Anyway just a heads-up if anyone interested....
Appreciate 2
Edinburra546.50
Lorcan3609.00