F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition > Testosterone Booster...?
GetBMWParts

01-11-2011, 06:14 AM   #23
Tee212
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: yes

Garage List
2010 335  [8.00]
sooo hots
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 09:19 AM   #24
Quick6EF
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 Space Gray

You don't need the sups duder. All marketing scheme.

Save your dollars for the car.
      01-11-2011, 10:21 AM   #25
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep
Drives: ///M323 DCT

Its bs. I wouldn't take most of that random crap on the market. Theres not enough FDA regulation.

If you want raging pumps and hardons just take arginine.
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 08:50 PM   #26
MikeyComputers
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i 6mt White/red

Garage List
2007 335i  [6.00]
honestly i have taken amost all the supps on the market..... all you need is a
1)good pre work out for a pump i take Jack3d and nano vapor (be careful with jacked long term use isn't good i took it for like 5 months every day i started getting nose bleeds) - i think i was the 1,3 dymethaline (spelled wrong)

2)good protien don't go crazy 100% whey gold standard is fine
3)amino acids... (i take Xtend watermelon is amazing)
3)you can get casien protien for when you sleep its a slow digestive protien

i also have taken many test boosters they work horible and i think injecting test honestly is safer because people have don't it for years an we know the results... a small dose of test i don't think is that bad.. only problem is where can you get it.. i wouldn't trust some guy at the gym i would only trust a doctor and last time i checked they don't give that stuff out easily.

eat healthy and ull be good. 1gram of protien per pound you weight

also you can only absorb like 30 grams of protien per every 2.5 hours

i used to live eat sleep and breathe this stuff, unfortunatly i own my own business i don't have the time to be as devoted as i was.. i eat out at resturants way to much now trying to get back into it...

Last edited by MikeyComputers; 01-16-2011 at 02:33 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 09:18 PM   #27
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Take it from someone who's been in the game for years..

At your age is test levels are sky high and if your not making gains then your diet and work out routine needs some heavy tweaking.

Over the counter test boosters are garbage. The few that did work were banned back in like 04 or 05. The crap you get today will only boost some company's bank account. I wont get into the "real" test boosters because your don't need that shit at your age. So lift natural for at least another 5 years before you even think about this shit again.

Here is another little bit of advice; the real stuff boosts both test and estrogen levels because excess test coverts to estrogen. When your "on" your test levels are greatly boosted so the estrogen levels are not really an issue. Now what happens when you get off? Test levels drop to that of a 12 year old girl because your natural test levels were killed off when you were on the syntheic stuff. People that don't know shit say that "Test" makes your penis shrink. They are slightly right but it's your testicles that shrink and that's because they are no longer needed to produce testosterone. So when your off you better know what do get to counter act the estrogen and get your test levels normal. Until your test levels get back to normal and your estrogen decreases you will start to lose your gains, start getting depressed, and pretty much stop working out. I seen this shit happen time and time again to guys who figured they knew what they were doing. By the way this is just a simple look at the situation but the rabbit hole goes a lot deeper.

Moral of the story. Stay natural and don't even look at anything that will boost your test until you know what the hell your doing. And you seriously better know what the hell your doing if your going to mess with your body's hormonal levels.

Drill this into your head
YOU GROW IN THE KITCHEN AND NOT THE GYM. Get your diet and rest on point, the muscle will follow. Also if you spend your weekends getting piss drunk then don't even bother trying to grow muscle. IF that's the case you need to alter your lifestyle ASAP.

Last edited by Delta0311; 01-11-2011 at 09:24 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2011, 09:39 PM   #28
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post

At your age is test levels are sky high and if your not making gains then your diet and work out routine needs some heavy tweaking.

Over the counter test boosters are garbage. The few that did work were banned back in like 04 or 05. The crap you get today will only boost some company's bank account. I wont get into the "real" test boosters because your don't need that shit at your age. So lift natural for at least another 5 years before you even think about this shit again.

Here is another little bit of advice; the real stuff boosts both test and estrogen levels because excess test coverts to estrogen. When your "on" your test levels are greatly boosted so the estrogen levels are not really an issue. Now what happens when you get off? Test levels drop to that of a 12 year old girl because your natural test levels were killed off when you were on the syntheic stuff. People that don't know shit say that "Test" makes your penis shrink. They are slightly right but it's your testicles that shrink and that's because they are no longer needed to produce testosterone. So when your off you better know what do get to counter act the estrogen and get your test levels normal. Until your test levels get back to normal and your estrogen decreases you will start to lose your gains, start getting depressed, and pretty much stop working out. I seen this shit happen time and time again to guys who figured they knew what they were doing. By the way this is just a simple look at the situation but the rabbit hole goes a lot deeper.

Moral of the story. Stay natural and don't even look at anything that will boost your test until you know what the hell your doing. And you seriously better know what the hell your doing if your going to mess with your body's hormonal levels.

YOU GROW IN THE KITCHEN AND NOT THE GYM. Get your diet and rest on point, the muscle will follow. Also if you spend your weekends getting piss drunk then don't even bother trying to grow muscle. IF that's the case you need to alter your lifestyle ASAP.
Thanks for the info. I ended up giving a co-worker, who's a personal trainer and about 40 y.o. (senior PT at our gym) the pills instead. I never went out and bought them, I recieved em as a gift and didn't know whether or not I should bother taking them. Glad to know it's a waste of time.

My diet isn't a problem. I get in the right amount of carbs/protein at the proper time of day. Sleep is my main problem. I average about 5-6 hours a night.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2011, 12:22 AM   #29
MikeyComputers
Captain
Rep

Garage List
2007 335i  [6.00]
sleep don't matter.... it does but it doesn't.... building muscle takes years... not months YEARS.. just be consistent

and has that guy up there said

you grow in the kitchen... eat up

i eat 9 eggs for breakfast (1 egg yolk 8 eggwhites) :-D when im seroius
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2011, 12:38 AM   #30
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyComputers View Post
sleep don't matter.... it does but it doesn't.... building muscle takes years... not months YEARS.. just be consistent

wat
      01-12-2011, 12:44 AM   #31
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13

and building muscle can actualy take a short amount of time, especially if you're just beginning. case in point, i was 5'10 135 at 5% bf when i first started and was 5'10 172 at 7% bf 14 months later. my gains increased dramatically once i switched from 4-5 hours of sleep to 8-9 with the same diet - i needed less time between sets/reps, could lift heavier, and was less sore in the morning
      01-12-2011, 11:35 AM   #32
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:

Sleep matters as much as your diet. You cannot grow without rest. Your body begins the repair process once your in deep sleep.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2011, 11:58 AM   #33
SpmnE9zero
DENY THE WORLD THAT SURROUNDS YOU
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB 33ZERO

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:

"sleep don't matter"

I have heard it all now!
Listen you guys do as you please.
      01-12-2011, 04:48 PM   #34
nuM nuMs
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 135i ice cream paint job

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpmnE9zero View Post
Most test boosters are not going to boost enough to build visible muscle.
Test boosters are really only good for one thing - boosting levels back to natural state after running a steroidal cycle.
+1
These types of test boosters don't really do too much except help along with a proper PCT. And at your age of 21, you need to take advantage of what your body is producing naturally! Spmn hit some good points! Listen to what he outlined in this thread.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2011, 01:05 PM   #35
MikeyComputers
Captain
Rep

Garage List
2007 335i  [6.00]
Sleep is important but w.e. you can't do everything. Me personally I can't sleep at night and I wake up early for work ... my lifestyle isn't the best :/...

I am by no means saying sleep isn’t important it is where you recover. I am just saying it is hard to be perfect. If you can’t do everything perfect it is okay. IMO if someone is starting if they stay consistent for 3 months because they can’t maintaine a different life style it’s better to cheat small amounts rather than quit all together. You need to cheat to stay on track for years…

I forget my fish oils and mufti’s all the time (busy at work and I forget)

Then again my advice depends on your goals... I don't body build completely it’s just a hobby and it makes me feel good to work out...

Last edited by MikeyComputers; 01-14-2011 at 01:27 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2011, 01:23 PM   #36
Dre01SS
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Corvette Z06

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
sleep is important but w.e. you can't do everything....

idk i can't sleep at nigh and i wake up early ... my lifestyle isn' the best :/...

im no saying its right im just saying its hard to be perfect
It's very important... Try something different:
http://robbwolf.com/2010/12/31/easy-...iking-in-2011/
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2011, 01:33 PM   #37
scs
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:

this is good advice, clear and concise.
      01-14-2011, 11:37 PM   #38
TiAg335i
Trance Life
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

lifting heavy and eating a lot + taking a lot of protein worked for me..no science there...
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2011, 11:43 PM   #39
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

At your age, a testosterone boost isn't something you need.

Just do the right kind of lifting routine, keep the aerobics to a minimum (but do them for sure to keep your metabolism up so your body doesn't feel inclined to store foods as fat), feed your muscles and body correctly to keep the fat off and the muscle repair from the workouts going and you'll see results.

Good luck.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2011, 05:19 PM   #40
SuperAwesome
^K33pNitG@ngSt@^
Yugoslavia
Rep
Drives: e92

If you want lean and shred up? Change your diet and do core workouts and massive amounts of cardio ! Diet as in your food will be dry as a rock lol no salts and no oils or anything like that, everything fat free and nasty , but its natural and you will be ripped But make sure you workout hard and rest harder. At your age , you have enough test to get your by. Make sure to take your daily multi vit , fish oils, and amino acids. I pack in some glutamin separate. If you want hi metabolism , then eat very small lite meals thru out the day
      01-19-2011, 12:36 PM   #41
SilvrnBlk325i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 325i

Quote:

Your exactly right! Its all about what you eat consistently! Great Advice!
      01-21-2011, 01:55 PM   #42
E92Snake
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i/ Jet Black / Saddle

Most of the guys here are right. I know I'm new here but I had to voice an opinion on this one,lol. Nothing from GNC will elevate your test levels to the point where clomid or nolva is necessary. Sure you can possibly get gynocamastia, and are more succeptable if your bf is high to begin with... you look like you don't have a problem with that. If you are really that worried then dont take it. 1.5-2g protein per pound/eat complex carbs/ and sleep heavy/train heavy. You WILL grow in time...
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2011, 01:58 PM   #43
E92Snake
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i/ Jet Black / Saddle

Quote:

Listen to this man... he obviously knows what he's talking about
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2011, 07:29 PM   #44
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

lol I already gave my shit to that senior trainer guys
Appreciate 0